Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanchan Golatkar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan GolatkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from weakness and all my muscles are paining. I study lot. Can you suggest me some good nutritional food and good powder to drink with milk which will boost my energy and keep me awake for study.
Permanent solution for spondylitis. Already my mom is using few medicines for the same. Srator 20 mg.
Doctor I have an pain at my back of my neck. But I don't have any swellings nothing. At an particular moment of my neck the pain is severe else I don't find pain. I am also getting cramps alike pain on the corresponding side shoulder and now even in chest only at the side at which I have neck pain also. It seems like an pain in nervous system. It pains allot when I lift any weight products. When I strain my right hand also it pains allot. I tried English medicine went for physiotherapy tried even sprain relief met an sidha doctor who also tried to take sprain out. But I don't feel so it is sprain. It's been about an month now that I am running with this pain. Please give an solution or at least give the reason behind this pain.
My age is at least 42 and my left hand has pain in the shoulder. When I raise my left hand upward it creates lots of pain .my hand doesn't go upwards completely .please solve it.
I had portal hypertension 4 years back then I totally quit drinking now I am fit my question is if I consume 2pegs once in a month it will safe or it will harm to my health.
I have problem in legs of weaknesses aur joint weakness Legs mai sansanahat k sath weakness ho rahi hai Kya mai niche like injection le sakti hu Can I take MET B12 12 MG INJECTION.
I was playing in my home ground yesterday. And I fall down on the ground, on that time there nothing pain in my leg but I go my home sudden started very harmfy pain in my right leg? Please give some prevention for that.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.