Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan ChauguleYour feedback matters!
She is vomiting only once a day since last three days. And loose motion also only once during a day. But she is super active also. Way may be the possible reason.
My 3 month old daughter's stool culture report shows e.Coli- isolated. What does it mean? If she has e.Coli what are the possible treatments? Thanks!
I Am have little acne and oily skin I wish for a clear and glowing face. What medicine should I follow along with acne creams, moisturiser, cleanser, and which routine time and all do's and don't.and I am taking limcee is it ok along with a multivitamin. please suggest. Thank in advance.
Pimples problem, since 2011, I hv take many treatments and mdcns from different clinics, but still I am not fine.
I am having my periods last month according to my date. After having sex. But this month I am having 1 week later and there is no flow in my vagina during periods only I getting pain.
Hi Since yesterday evening I felt throat issue now this morning I felt body pain even though currently I don't have fever but it seems that it will come in a hour already my son had fever since 3 days please suggest.
I am vaibhav jain I am 28 years old. I am so depressed this time there are some reasons like my job my love. So what should I do.
Hello. I Have dark circles and want to get rid of it. Tried many creams and home remedies too. Please help me guide and suggest me how can remove dark circles. And also how can give a glow to my dry skin. Thanks.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am a girl, mere pet mein dard hai aur sujan bhi hai. 3 din se toilet mein jalan hai aur stool sahi hai aur toilet bhi thik hai bas jalan hai par stomach mein sujan hai mujhe darr hai kahi ye hernia to nahi ho gya kya aap mujhe bata sakte hernia ke symptom or ye sujan rehti hai per dard kabhi kabhi hota hai raat mein aksar ho jaata hai. ye sab pichle 03 dino se hai.
I used mometasone furate cream for after waxing pimples. It has caused constant itching. What should I do?
I have dark circles and pimples on my face I think it's a cause of heat in my body. I want to keep my body cool so please suggest me something. Thank you.
Sex is usually great at any time of the day - and has a large number of health benefits. However, there are certain things about morning sex that can prove to be more beneficial than others, especially in terms of oxytocin release, which increases trust between couples and has been known to strengthen the bond between them. Overall, it keeps you healthier - and happier. Here are some of the benefits associated with morning sex:
- Works as an early morning workout
Waking up to sex can often serve as a great option for a workout - and can even allow you to skip the gym. Research has shown that the number of calories burned during an hour of sexual activity is approximately close to the calories you will burn during a 30-minute jogging session - approximately 180 calories for women and 240 calories for men.
- Improves psychological health
Sex, if it is the first thing you do in the morning, can often prove to be more beneficial than most other options for keeping you happy and healthy throughout the day. It also allows your brain to function better throughout the day by relieving stress and anxiety. Furthermore, research has shown that the positive effects can often last to over seven days.
- Improves immune system functioning
People who have sex regularly, especially in the morning, have better functioning immune systems, as it can protect your body from viruses, diseases and germs.
- Increases intimacy levels between couples
Waking up to the loving touch of your partner boosts endorphin levels in the body, and often leads to increase in trust levels and intimacy between couples, helping relationships to last longer.
- Leads to better skin
The maxim about post-coital glow may not be as mythical as it seems. This is because, sex often leads to smoother and more glowing skin, and also helps boost confidence as a result of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.