Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanan Mehta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanan MehtaYour feedback matters!
I want to do Lasik operation for eyes.Are there any major side effects which occur mostly during or after this operation.
My question is about my skin my skin is very oily skin when I am worse my face then after 15 minutes face should be oily let me suggest some medicine our tube also.
I have a regular headache and eyes pain whenever I walk in road side. This problem is start about 3 months before. So wht I'll do for that.
Sir please tell me how should I increase my penis size? I am 19 years old. My penis size is 6 inches. Please suggest some ways in which it can work.
Hi, My baby girl is 9 months old, whenever I'm feeding her with oil type foods like dosa or some high oil curry, she is vomiting and feeling very uncomfortable, even when little oil, she is doing the same. Is this cooking oil allergy and how to know?
Dear doctors, how can I regain my knee joints strength after did alot masturbation. Now I quit the masturbation. Any suggestions.
Hello. Muje periods ka problem hai 29 days hogaya but still muje period nahi hua 3 weeks pehele pregnancy bhi check kiya negative hi aya. Kyu ayesa ho raha hai?
Vertigo is a feeling that your head or your surrounding is spinning. It is an illusion of movement. People with vertigo cannot bend down to pick up stuff, as they may feel the spinning sensation.
There are two types i.e. objective and subjective. Vertigo is said to objective when the surrounding seems to be spinning; subjective is when the person feels their head is spinning. Vertigo can be slightly mysterious to diagnose. There are, however, some causes which can help you understand it better. There are two main types of vertigo: Central and Peripheral. Central vertigo is when there is an issue in the brain that is causing vertigo. Middle ear problems leading to vertigo is known as peripheral vertigo.
- Paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): Also known as, Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). These episodes are benign and occur in paroxysms or spurts. The person will feel the attack with simple actions like turning over in bed. They do not last long, often about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Migraine: Known for the severe headaches, migraine can also cause vertigo.
- Head trauma: This type of vertigo usually subsides with time as the person recovers from trauma.
- Neck injuries: Injury to nerves and blood vessels in the neck can also lead to vertigo.
- Health conditions: General health issues like arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, and diabetes lead to vertigo.
- Stroke or blood flow blockage: When blood does not reach the base of the brain, it can result in vertigo.
- Middle ear infections: Labyrinthitis (either bacterial or viral) a middle ear infection can cause vertigo. Common viruses include herpes, influenza, measles, rubella, hepatitis, and EBV.
- Meniere’s disease: Another ear problem causing vertigo is Meniere’s disease. This is known for its 3 symptoms – vertigo, ringing in the ears (tinnitus) and hearing loss. This can be caused by various factors, some of which can include ear infections, head injuries, or heredity. The exact cause of the condition is not established clearly.
- Acoustic neuroma: A tumor of the nerve tissue in the inner ear may cause vertigo. The person can also have hearing loss and ringing sensation.
Other causes of vertigo include:
- Pregnancy: During the first trimester, in particular, the various hormonal changes can cause vertigo. The expanding uterus puts pressure on the blood vessels, leading to reduced blood supply to the brain, which can also induce vertigo. As the baby continues to grow, lying on the back can put pressure on the blood vessels to the heart, causing vertigo.
- Stress: It is known to worsen vertigo, which a person may already have. Anxiety and panic attacks are known to worsen vertigo.
- Travelers: Be it ship, air, or train, some people experience a spinning sensation with any form of travel.