Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kanaiya BorisaYour feedback matters!
Sir, my penis size is decreased, and I felt it is too small approx 2.5 inch how can I increase the size? Is this effect my sexual life badly?
Hello Doctors, I have pcos and took metformin and clomid in this cycle. On day 7, size of foĺlicle was 5.8 mm and my weight was 64.7 kg. On day 13 size of follicle was 10 mm and weight was 65.7. I am really surprised that how weight got increased 1 kg in 1 week. Earlier my weight was reducing because of metformin. please tell what is issue with weight and size of follicle is ok or not. please help. Its really depressing.
Hi, I have experienced something weird and want to know whether I should see a doc or not. I had pain in my left elbow from past few month and in my forearm from past three four days & yesterday I noticed a strange mark on my wrist as if a band is tied, its not very much visible but is swollen like bumpy stretch marks and is little bit reddish in color. Pls suggest what it could be.
Suffering from khansi for last few days. Currently taking ayurwadik medicine with honey. Pls suggest any syrup or medicine. No cold. No cough.
I am suffering from severe cold since last 10 years because of the cold problem some time founddischaeged from ear, already had 2 operation of my both ears, I am 36 year female having 2 kids. I am also an asthmatic patient.
Symptoms of psycho-sexual disorder you need to know
Psychosexual disorders are conditions that occur when there are discrepancies in sexual functioning caused by mental or emotional problems. These have various manifestations in the form of sexual dysfunction, sexual perversion and gender identity crisis.
The primary characteristic feature of psychosexual disorders is that these are not caused by any external physical factors or medical conditions, but are a result of internal conflicts that arise in the mind. These conflicts can be due to intense personal experiences that lead to stress, anxiety, depression, and guilt. Sexual trauma and negative body image issues are also known to cause psychosexual disorders in men and women.
The symptoms of psychosexual disorders have different kinds of indications in men and women. In many cases, it leads to the development of phobias towards sex and sexual activities. In other cases, it may create strong recurrent desires for unusual sexual situations and activities such as voyeurism, fetishism, exhibitionism, sexual sadism, necrophilia or pedophilia.
Each case is unique and different as it is caused by an exclusive set of factors, which affect every individual in a distinctive capacity.
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in women?
Psychosexual disorders in women are characterized by the following signs:
- inability to get sexually aroused despite adequate stimulation
- inability to achieve orgasm
- reduced sexual drive and the lack of desire for sex
- inadequate vaginal lubrication
- unconscious tightening of the vaginal muscles that causes interference in sexual activities
- experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in men?
Some of the signs of psychosexual disorder in men are as follows:
- inability to get or hold an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- premature ejaculation
- being unable to ejaculate
- reduced libido and inhibited sexual desire
- inability to achieve orgasm
- lack of sexual arousal through stimulation
Whatever is the cause, rest assured that it can be resolved completely with the help of a good therapist. So don't hesitate and continue suffering without getting help.
Related Tip: Why is having sex very painful for some people?
Hey I have indulge in masturbating now I have stop it because I can't gain weight and my arm and leg were too thin. Did I have to take medicines or should I continue with my daily diet to improve my body? Or will I take some protein powder like proteins or endura mass? If you suggest me about some medicine should I need a slip written by doctor to get the medicine from store.
I am 68 years old and I have slight enlargement of prostate gland, about 29 mm in size. Please suggest the best treatment for reducing the size of prostate gland. Thanks, Jayarajan.
I lost election my penis is very soft and bend. No sensation on touch. What shall I do to get back erection.
What to in severe case of neck pain. Upper shoulder pain. Mri shows moderate kyphosis. Prolapsed intervertebral disc bulge in C5-6. Physiotherapy does not wrk. Unable to do exercise.
I have been diagnosed with mild prostrate problem since last 2 years back. I had consulted a homeopath and is taking homeopathic medicines since last 2 years. My psa was normal. I am a diabetic as well but my sugar level are under control my hba1c was 6.15, fasting sugar was 90 and pp was 168, the only problem I am facing is that of excessive urination which is atleast once every hour and also inadiquate erection. Please suggest any Ayurveda medicine which can help me in total eradication of these problem ?
I feels very tired all day and does not even gets well sleep in night why is that happening with me.
I have a diabetes problem and it has been constantly increasing so I have to reduce it. So I want some tips to reduce it.
Hello sir, I've mouth ulcer and it occurs frequently, like once or twice in a month. So, please tell it's prevention as well as cure.
I have pain while urinating sometimes. And yellowish sperm comes out on ejaculation or during night fall.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which in total has 8 compounds, of which only one compound is useful to humans. This is also known as alpha-tocopherol and plays a vital role in antioxidation process and is believed to improve the overall ageing process.
Read on to know more about its benefits, functions, and sources.
- Vitamin E that is absorbed by the intestine is transferred to the liver, from where only alpha-tocopherol gets re-released into the system in small amounts. So, if your diet contains the other 7 variants, they are excreted by the liver (not required in humans).
- This active vitamin E controls the oxidation process in cells and prevents the release of free radicals, which is the culprit in all inflammatory processes. These can cause heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. This process is also accelerated by the environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, smoking, etc.
- Vitamin E is also shown to dilate blood vessels and prevent platelet clogging.
- Vitamin E is useful in preventing and treating diabetes and its related complications. Of note, diabetes is also considered as a chronic inflammatory process.
- The nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and epilepsy can benefit from Vitamin E. It reduces overall cognitive declines and helps in these disease conditions
- Women are particularly benefitted from vitamin E, including premenstrual cramps, painful periods, hot flashes with breast cancer, eclampsia during pregnancy, and pregnancy complications
- Given their role in energy formation, they help improve endurance, energy levels, and improv muscle strength and reduce muscle damage.
- The antioxidant effect is useful in reversing ageing skin changes including wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E is used widely in skin care products including creams and lotions and helps in regeneration of skin and tissue.
- It is useful to control hair loss, which could be due to multiple reasons, including chemotherapy or side effect of drugs.
- It is useful in treating allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and skin allergies.
- Eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration which are generally age-related can be controlled with adequate intake of vitamin E.
- Taken with other antioxidants like niacin, it is helpful in controlling the buildup of cholesterol.
Natural food sources contain enough amounts of this vitamin to meet normal daily requirements, and so consume the following.
- Green leafy vegetables, legumes, and vegetable oils
- Whole grains and fortified cereals
- Fruits and nuts and seeds
- Seafood, poultry, and meat
- Dairy products including fat-free or low-fat milk
Given its wide availability, deficiency is rare, but supplements may be required for premature babies with low-weight and in people with some genetic disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.