Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Treatment of Shin Splits
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Dr. I'm 29 old house wife women. Dr. please mujhe koi protien shake bataye. Jis se mujhe sab nutrition jo body ko chahiye woh mil sake please help me.
Main 24 saal ka ho aur muje yeh bemari he. Jab bhi main peshab karta ho to peshab karney 5 to 7 mints again tora sa peshab aata he please es k ley kuch batai.
She is getting fever and after testing it always comes with typhoid positive. Within a year she went through 3-4 Times typhoid positive result. So after typhoid medication she alwz get cured and again after 3-4 months she get fever and get with typhoid positive result. It's happening since last 4 years. What to do doc?
I need some medicine so that I can take unconsciousness sleep because I need sleep but I can't take it.
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.
I am 25 five years old. I have very very pain in stomach and eyes very very pain. Please kindly give me some solution for this problem.
I am having cough in winter season. What could be the reason for this regular winter cough. Tell me some solution of it.
I am a student, studying in 11th standard. I am getting excessive sweating since one month. It smells bad. Wat do I do.
My mother 72 years oid & she is suffering from mnd ( motor nuron deseas). She have unable to speek & presantly taking only semi lequid food from 4-5 months. As per neurologist no treatment available in alipathy for this deseas. So kindly suggest me if any treatment avilable in ayurved for this. Thanks
I am 20 yr old, male, for last 5 month cough still present and it be danger after sleep, what should I do?
Earlier I have nightfall after a month. It is occur 2 time . But now since 2 day ago I hv nightfall daily. Can you suggest me this how to get rid of this?
Hello doctor. I am married (33 yrs) n I am hvg uric acid (now it is in control) . After my second delivery time I got thyroid. Due to hyper thyroid I hd taken ayurvedic medicine till one yr. Now my course had completed. Before 2 months ago. N it is in control n doctor advised me not to take any medicine n m not taking any medicine. But now I hv joined gym to reduce weight n I hv reduced 7 kg. Now problem is that I want to lose more due to heavy thigh back n tummy. But it isn't going on. Kindly Help me in this matter. N provide diet chart if needed.
Eating healthy and maintaining a happy number on the weighing scale is stuff that dreams are made of - or so you thought! It is never too late to get on to the weight loss bandwagon in case you have a few extra pounds that you are not too proud of. But the concern is how to get rid of the pesky extra kilos in a smooth sailing and effortless manner?
Well, that's easy - take these diet ideas and lose weight effortlessly even as you eat healthy!
- Shop Right: Get nutrition right by first of all shopping right. When you fill your kitchen and pantry with healthy food, remember that good food choices will automatically follow you. So, ditch the packaged food and go for fresh ingredients that can help you cook up a storm even as you get aromatic and rich homemade flavours, right on your table. And remember there is nothing better than the satisfaction of a home cooked meal at the end of the day. Throw in some organic grains, put out the brown bread, and get yourself some fresh tasting ingredients to make a pasta sauce from scratch or prepare a salad dressing in a matter of minutes.
- Smaller Crockery: Are you guilty of overeating? The real culprit might just be your crockery - or rather, its size. Try taking on smaller portions with smaller bowls and plates. This will ensure that you take smaller heapfuls by default, and before you know it, your stomach will be full!
- Smaller Meals, Bigger Effect: You may have heard this being said many times, but it is true. The trick is to pace your metabolism and throw small quantities at it, so that it is easier to break the food down faster. Take at least five to six meals in a day and watch how soon your tummy starts to shape up and lose its flab.
- Mental Hunger: Hungry for a snack and ravenously so? Well, it may be time to tackle that pesky mental hunger. Begin by taking a few glasses of water and then give yourself a few nuts like almonds as well as some raisins. Keep these kinds of snacks handy so that you can pass your time when you are bored or even anxious, without overeating and putting on excessive kilos.
- Vegetables and Fruit: A good dose of fibre can help in tightening your contours because these digestive fibres are well known for flushing toxins out of your system and breaking down the food really fast!
So get on the effective diet bandwagon and banish those fad diets from your menu, today! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.