Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KampaniYour feedback matters!
I suffer from restlessness at the time of sleep. Heart beat suddenly increases. It starts feeling like a mild earthquake is occurring as body shake a little. I had ecg done 1 month ago reports were normal.
I am a student. I am 15 years old and I Squeezed my pimple on my face near nose and now there is swelling near it and eye and there is pain near pimple area. Now please any effective medicine to cure it quickly.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I am a 26 year old man, and my hair and bread hair are turning white in large number and on the check and skin below nose pustules are appearing daily what is the treatment for this?
I have an anxiety problem. Get restless at times. Not able to sleep properly. Please advice a good doctor.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Sir m having burning sensation in stomach since 2months it relieved after taking medication but after 5-6 hour again I ll have this problem.
I am a 38 year old male, I love to exercise but time and again I suffer from, wrist pain, calf pain, elbow pain, and with more frequency of bowel. They stop me rather hinder me from taking exercises daily or regularly. Consequently I put on weight. What to do to keep myself fit and slim? thanks
Am 42 yrs and weighing 131 kgs. Though I have reduced eating and almost starving, my weight is not coming down. Will consumption of garcinia cambogia fruit help me?
I am ashish from rohtak. I have asthma problem last 3 years. When I wake up in morning then my cough not stop. I want the relief from cough. What should I do. And ask one more thing can I permanent relief from if yes then tell me how. I am very serious.
My cbc test shows higher wbc (11.10) LYM (12.5%) low MCV (72) low MCH (24.2) feeling of weakness, backpain, irregular heart beat are symptoms. please suggest me reason and solutions for the problem.
I am a 25 year old female. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. I am on diane 30 since 6 months. I had a sexual intercourse about 2 weeks ago with protection. I started getting a scanty periods during the scheduled time of my menstrual flow. Today is my first day and the bleeding is very low. Is there any possibility that I am pregnant.
I am a 23 years old boy and I feel so much tension and anxiety and my brain is unable to utilize it's full capacity to remember something. I feel my brain is loaded even when I am in sleep I become awaken in mid night. What need to do?
I am 20 Yr old college going student. My height is about 164 Cms and I am not satisfy with ittell me how to gain few more cms of height, if it is possible.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower Urinary Tract Infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper Urinary Tract Infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.