Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am 32 year male. I often experience vertigo/lightheadedness. I also experiencing problem of tinnitus in my right ear. Earlier a Dr. Prescribed me r. B. Toner. It was helpfull then. Now its useless. Please tell me what is the cause of this vertigo and tinnitus. Thanx in advance.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 30 days and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me what should be done please help me.
I got allergy every 3-4th day its not diet problem I have try for diet. Allergy on whole body with big swellings what can I do.
Hello sir I suffering heart pain approx 9 month kindly help us and pain problem is maker not my body q.
I am 27 years old male. Unmarried. I have a habit of masturbation from the age of 15. My pennies is curved towards right at the time of erections. I have good erections. But my doubts are, 1. Is masturbation makes my pennies curved2. The curvature of pennies causes to any bad experience in my marital life. 3. Are girls want only straight pennies, 4. Can I go for marriage or not. Please reply me.
My bf was wearing a condom and his penis was on my clitoris. He was doing masturbation in DAT way. Suddenly condom was separated from his penis and d semen was on my clitoris. I didn't even came to know DAT he ejaculated and d bed sheet became wet. I think it was on my vagina also, but as soon as possible I took a towel and cleaned area washed it and again cleaned it. And also I peed, can I get pregnant? I am worried it happened two days back. Pls reply Marital status: Single Are you sexually active? No Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: 30-60 seconds.
1. I am 66 years old and regularly taking acitrome 3 mg for last 16 yrs. After heart operation on 05-09-1999 for aortic valve and root change. Is it ok based on advancement of medical science, 2. Please inform some generic medicine to replace the medicine. Thanks.
I have fever with cold and throat infection. And body pains for last 3 days. I was suffering from tonsils from childhood. Please suggest some good medicine.
Skin condition which is marked by red, itchy and scaly patches is known as Psoriasis. It is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin.
The top five conditions that can damage the condition are listed below:
- Infections: Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Weather changes: Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Alcohol: There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Stress: Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Cuts and bruises: If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Hi Im 26 years old male My problem is im not getting sleep at nights from last 1 year Even I get sleep 5 hrs only What should I do?
Does masturbation affect our loss of hair melanin too. And our hair started turning white.Please tell.
I am 20 years old female, I am suffering from constipation for the past two weeks, what should I do? Please Help.
I am always suffering from cough and cold. I hv to take a citizen at nyt and next day I would be alright. But after 2 - 3 days I again catches cold. What should I do? Any test that I shud take?
Sir, mera penish jab bhi erect hota hai to wo left ke taraf bend kyu ho jata hai kya ye koi problem hai yaa really me penish erect hone par aisa he hota hai.
Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition where death of the heart muscle occurs because of the loss of blood supply. The blood loss usually happens because of the blockage of a coronary artery. Due to electrical instability, ventricular fibrillation is caused. Heart attacks may result in permanent brain damage or even death.
- Symptoms of Heart Attack: There are many early symptoms and signs of heart attack, which should be recognized. Symptoms of heart attack vary from person to person. Here is a list of the primary heart attack symptoms:
- Chest Pain and Discomfort: Chest pain is the basic symptom of a heart attack and occurs in different forms. The chest pain has a pressure, fullness and squeezing sensation and starts from the center of the chest. The pain may go away and re-occur and may spread down to other limbs of the body.
- Headache, Toothache: The chest pain occurring due to a heart attack spreads all over the body and the jaw. Even the back and head are affected. Sometimes pain in these regions is present while chest pain is absent.
- Shortness of Breath: A gasping sensation or feeling shortness of breath is another common sign of a heart attack. Such breathing difficulty is called dyspnea. The shortness of breath occurs before or during the chest pain.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach is another possible symptom. It is accompanied by belching or burping and sometimes, the heart attack is associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is more common in women. Vomiting also occurs alongside nausea.
- General Epigastric Discomfort: In several cases, patients describe the pain of a heart attack as stomach pain. The pain is heavy and uncomfortable and persists for several minutes.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweat in avid amounts.
Emergency Treatment for Heart Attack:
- A person who has a heart attack should be rushed to a hospital.
- Several tests are carried out to detect the cause of the attack. A 12 lead EKG is carried out to supervise electrical activity within the heart and detect the damaged areas.
- Blood tests are undertaken to check enzymes and in certain cases, cardiac catheterization is required where pictures of the blood vessels are examined.
- Emergency medicines are given to the patient to stop the formation of blood clots and include aspirin, heparin and other drugs. Other medicines are given for thrombolytic therapy, which dissolve already formed blood clots. They work to reduce the heart damage. Nitrates are also used.
A heart attack is a severe condition and must be attended to immediately. Emergency treatment procedures are essential to save the life of an affected person.