Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kamlesh K Jariwala

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Kamlesh K Jariwala General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Kamlesh K Jariwala
Dr. Kamlesh K Jariwala is an experienced General Physician in Sion, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Dr Kamlesh K Jariwala Clinic in Sion, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Kamlesh K Jariwala on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Kamlesh K Jariwala Clinic

Tara Clinic, Moti Mansion Building, 5 Street, Khetwadi Back Road, Khetwadi, Bhuleshwar. Landmark: Front Of BMCS School, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh K Jariwala

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My male friends age is 27 years old. He has suffering of Piles since 3 years. Tell me the treatment.

General Physician, Nashik
I would suggest you Sitz bath: take hot water in a tub and add betadine solution, cover your anal area and sit for 15-20 minutes twice a day if possible thrice a day. It will reduce bleeding and helpful for healing. Wash the anal area with mild soap, pat dry and apply the Lignocaine jelly after bowel movement and at bedtime. Liquid cremaffin plus 2 tsp twice a day. You should prevent constipation by eating healthy food, which contains fiber. Avoid spicy, fatty, heavy meals and meat. Avoid smoking if you smoke. If your symptoms persist, I would suggest you visit a general surgeon for clinical and physical examination to know about degree of hemorrhoids. Treatment (medical or surgical) can be decided by surgeon. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any queries, I will be happy to help you. Thank you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Eating food grown with the help of chemicals causes impotency is it true How to judge which item is harmful.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Dear user, it does not directly affect impotency. Chemicals are present all around us but it does very less harm if you exercise daily and take care of your health.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been masturbating since 10 years and my private part is too small what to do to regain the sex power again to make my partner happy?

B.A.M.S, Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE, PG Diploma in Hospital Managment
Ayurveda, Delhi
don't worry ,due to masturbation you dhatu becomes deficient ,use ayurveda medicine made from swarn ,rajat ,vang ,shilajit ,ashwagabdha ,vidarikand etc,which cure your problem and give you healthy sex life ,consult me 4 details
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I hv been masturbating from d last 15 yrs. Due to which my sperm gets very thin. I want to know after marriage I will be able to satisy my wife nd become father of a child or not. Is there is going to be a problem. please help me.

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Your fears have nothing to do with your old habit. But as you have already crossed 30 years and comparatively extra weight concentrate on improving General health like Good nutritious food, adequate rest, regular exercise and no Habits like tobacco or alcohol. Better see a General Physician for a medical check up some investigations and advice on Healthy Lifestyle. Get Married.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, my question is when we ate meal then what time we will don't drink the water. Without meal how many time will required?

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Do not drink water before or during the consumption of food. Drink after taking food. You can drink water in between two meals. Per day water consumption should be around 3 litres.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From 5-6 days I am not getting good sleep, sleep is very poor, only 1-2 hrs I sleep and feels tiered whole day, I do exercise and play daily and I don't smoke and drink, what may reason and what is cure.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. The following are the medical conditions that can cause INSOMNIA : Nasal/sinus allergies. Gastrointestinal problems such as reflux. Endocrine problems such as hyperthyroidism. Arthritis. Asthma. Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease. Chronic pain. Low back pain. Other than these, stress, anxiety, depression, obsession, lack of exercises etc can also cause insomnia. Consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, my name is sagar ansari, I am 28 years old, from delhi, I have blood sugar.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Diabetes is managed By Diet control Anti diabetic Medication Lifestyle changes There are many class of Anti diabetic medicines are available consult Diabetologist for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 18 years old and I have food related problems. I have a habit of eating at irregular times. It have a effect on me. I can not eat anything now a days even when i'm starving. Whats the problem?

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
It's a behaviour problem, can be countered by a strong will power only. No medicines can correct it. Try yoga or meditate when there's an urge to eat anything. Make a diet chart to suit your needs. Stick it on fridge, every time you have an urge to eat, chart will serve as a reminder.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir length of my flaccid penis is 3-4 inches. When it erects it will be around 11-12 cm, circumference will be 3 cms. I just wanted to know is it normal or I need to get treatment for it?

General Physician, Nashik
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children. The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it. So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about. The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, my age is 42 years. My normal heart beat is about 100 to 110 and during walking or some normal work it exceeds up-to 130. Is it normal or do I have any problem. I dont have any chest pain or any other problem. Please suggest. Note- I am diabetic.

DM Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Dear, the normal range of heart rate in an adult is from 60 - 100 beats per minute. Since your heart rate is above this, it needs to be investigated. You should get your thyroid function, echo and hb tests done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have some kind of problem in my liver, every time I take a meal, I have to go toilet within an hour. So what should be done?

Dear lybrate user, you need the following medication:- homoeopathic aloe socotrina 30, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach. Homoeopathic mother tincture kurchi q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Continue the medication for at least one week. Avoid fatty, spicy foods. Always drink filtered water.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 yrs. Old male. I feel some pain and prick in eyes when I work on computer, after 2 - 3 hrs. I want to sleep. What should I do? Thanking you.

M.S. Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Vadodara
Ensure that you continue to blink normally (12-16 times per min) while you work, take 2-4 min breaks every 20 min and sleep adequately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recently I was feeling short of breath and went to the cardiologist to get checked. He informed there is infection in the chest and gave me Roxid 300 and Metopar. Also he suggested to get chest X-Ray done and the result is enclosed with slides. Blood reports where OK. But I still feel pressure on my chest on the upper right side and breathless. Doctor suggested to continue the medicine: should I be worried as before two months the chest X-ray was normal.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
Repeat your x-Ray and consult your doctor to see if there is any improvement. Sometimes due to weather change you can get infection, which is what happened probably. Also just to be on thrasher side get an ECG and Echo done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem in my feet. I got ringworm skin disease every month. What should I do? Please give my some consultancy.

General Physician, Cuttack
1apply panderm plus ointment twice daily for 1 week 2. Take one tablet of levocetrizine at bed time if there is itching 3. Keep your feet dry after taking bath, avoid sweating, sprinkle candid powder 4. Don't use synthetic socks, tight fitting shoes 5. Maintain personal hygiene.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of flu and what should be done in case a person is suffering from flu.

General Physician, Cuttack
Fever, Cough Nasal congestion, Sore throat Headache, Myalgia,Fatigue, dyspnoea Vomiting, Diarrhea Pneumonia and Respiratory failure (In Severe cases) Prevention of swine flu Avoid Over crowding places, contact with infected patient, use protective face mask, wash your hands frequently with sanitizers, Cover your mouth with tissue paper while coughing and sneezing etc
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I smoke 3 to 4 ciggrts a day after meal, and I drink once a week and I masturbate too regularly, these are my bad habits, but I am going to the gym regularly from last 5 yrs. I want to know is there any way to increase massive muscle and tremendous strength and stamina. I also want to know Am I doing right or wrong? Suggest me what should I do and what not? Suggest me some food to increase my memory power too! please help!

MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
Epidemiologist, Hyderabad
You are doing everything except the natural thing of having regular sex with a female, be it a girl friend or your wife. That is what completes the picture and gives real satisfaction.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I masturbated today. I feel soo week. What I do now? I mean what I have to eat or drink.

PG Dip(psycosexual diseases), MBBS
Sexologist, Delhi
Mastrubation if you r doing 3-5times in a month it is good for body and mind but if you r doing excessively than it tires penis tissue and brings errectile dysfunction. So abdul bhai there is nothing to worry if you have done mastrubation once a while and physically it does not bring any change in body but it is guilt in your mind which is bringing feeling of weekness in body.
12 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 24, height 5 fit, weight 40 kg, please help me to increase my weight I'm suffering from cold and cough always, I've slight eosinophilia, I'm unable to sleep at night due to blocked nose, I feel so cold in bed after 3 AM I'm also suffering from indigestion, always after every short or main meal I feel nature's 2nd call please help me, advise me how can I increase my weight.

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
Don't worry because it's not a severe problem in homoeopathy there is excellent medicine for your problem and as you have told your eosinophil count increased as you may be allergic to anything try to avoid those and also do meditation it will support along with medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed