Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh JainYour feedback matters!
I am blessed with a girl baby on 26.10.2016. While going to pediatrician on 2.11.2016 for general check up. He found that the baby eyes appears yellow. He advised us to take jaundice test. Test result exhibits that the baby has jaundice and the reading is 18 mg/dl. Baby is kept under blue ray light and she has no fever. Please give some suggestions. We are worrying about our baby health condition.
Hi my baby 1 month old. Due to my age I think I am not generating enough milk. How can I increase my milk generation. What can I eat. Any medication.
Hello Doctor, I m very concerned about my 1 and a half month baby's weight. He weighs 4.2kg now. His birth weight was 3.25kg. How much weight 1 and a half months baby should weigh? I m really pissed off by my relatives who come and say your baby is underweight, your breastmilk is not sufficient . Please help!
Sir/madam is it good to give boiled water after it becoming cool which is kept in refridgerator for my 11/2 years old baby. I'll keep the bottle outside in prior whenever she needs. Is this is correct or not? please suggest me.
I have 4 years old kid. He is very stubborn and he is not able to concentrate on his studies and not performing well. Even when I try make him to sit and write he is reluctant and try to avoid what ever ways I tried. Please suggest me what should I do to make my child study properly.
Hi doctor my baby is 3 1/2 months old. Her poo seems to be watery for past 4 days. I don know the reason. I am giving only breast milk. Please can advise.
I have blessed with a baby boy on 16 jan 2016 now he was 28 weeks old when he was born and his weight is 1 kg 300 gm and now he has weight of 1 kg 400gm I want to know that when he will discharge from hospital is he safe in hospital or he will be safe at home as we can take special care off him 24×7 we should wait or bring him home doctors are saying that he is absolutely fine. Then why doctors are not giving him holiday.
My baby born with 2.5 kgs. Please guide me how to put on his weight. Wat diet my wife has to follow.
lymphadenitis near neck of baby is becoming big day by day .now baby is in 4th month .what to do please help me with your suggestions.
Hi my daughter is one year. She is having skin allergy commonly known as chappaki. I am gvng her allopathy medicine. Whenever I stop medicine she again faces same problem.
My son is 2.5 years and he is listen and respond every thing but problem is that his speech is not proper only he speaking some words like (e.g. Papa, Duddhu, Aao). So I want suggestion what should I do. Some one told me that use Brahmi Buti+Almond madam+One Kaali mirch with Sehad early in the morning. Please suggest.
My son is 12 year old. He shakes his head frequently. Sometimes his shoulders also. Whats the reason and treatment?
You can continue breast feeding till 2 yr of age but after 6 month of age you can add supplementary food in addition to breast milk..
1) rice water. Dal water
3) fresh fruit juices
4) fresh vegetable soup
5)pasteurized top milk
Consistency of above mention food should be liquid initially and then gradually switch over to semi solids as age advances..
Give with spoon & bowel..
Bottle feeding must be stopped..
My three months old infant is not drinking milk properly since 4 days. He sleeps all the time. I tried to make him wake up in several ways but he doesn't wake up and more over he is rubbing his eyes. His right eye is watering. Please suggest what to do. I am more worrying about this.
My baby is 3 weeks old and he makes a lot of grunting noises like he is straining. He is not constipated. Is this behaviour normal or do I need to consult my pediatrician?
Keep on giving a complete diet, milk, juice and common food to the child during dentition. Remember that the child did not sleep by keeping the milk bottle in his mouth. Keep the child neat and clean and stop him to eat soil. Massage with ice cube after tying it in cloth on the gums in the inflammation of the gums. Do not give more salty and sour things to eat. If the child has suffered from fever with cold and catarrh, checkup by a doctor and give treatment properly.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.