Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh C. ShahYour feedback matters!
I have problem in eyes during summers I feel like dryness and it looks some type of stone in one eye. What should i do? Please advise.
I am 24 year male. I had sex issues. My penis is not so strong. It starting pain in my penis whenever I use to start sex. What should I do.
I am 24 years girl and my weight is 54 kg my height is 154 cm. Past two years I have lot of sweating on my face. I hve clear face only. While I came from bath it starts. I cannot manage. Since 2 years only I have this problem. What is that.
I am 22 year old man and I am feeling some weakness since last few days and my physic has also been down.Last year in the same month I suffered with typhoid. Please suggest an immediate cure.
From the last five to six months acnes have showed up on my forehead area and refuse to go. Have tried medicated ointments but no use. Please suggest me how to cure this acne. I also have dandruff in my hair.
Hi I am Lalit, experiencing loss of hair in beard area and side of head as well in patches. Doctor told it is Alopecia Areata. I am looking for some homeopathy solution for the same. Please help on this. Thanks Lalit: 9922912011.
I am advised by my doctor to take dolo for my arthritis pain for my knee pain. Of course it is very effective and it relieves my pain up to 2-3 days. I am not diabetic. Is it safe to take very often for a prolonged time?
Hi I have dry acne prone skin. I have recently started usin avon ayurvedic cleanser as I had alot of pimple marks. Kindly suggest if this is a good product? only soaps suit my face. Please suggest something to remove marks.
Hello sir/mam. I hv many lice n nits in my hair. I hv used manu hair oils and shampoos but did not get any result. Can you plzz help me to get out of this lice circle. Sometimes its very much multiverse to me.
How do you suppose to sit?
Keep your feet on the floor or on a footrest, if they don't reach the floor.
Don't cross your legs. Your ankles should be in front of your knees.
Keep a small gap between the back of your knees and the front of your seat.
Your knees should be at or below the level of your hips.
Adjust the backrest of your chair to support your low- and mid-back or use a back support.
Relax your shoulders and keep your forearms parallel to the ground.
Avoid sitting in the same position for long periods of time.
How you should stand properly?
Bear your weight primarily on the balls of your feet.
Keep your knees slightly bent.
Keep your feet about shoulder-width apart.
Let your arms hang naturally down the sides of the body.
Stand straight and tall with your shoulders pulled backward.
Tuck your stomach in.
Keep your head level-your earlobes should be in line with your shoulders. Do not push your head forward, backward, or to the side.
Shift your weight from your toes to your heels, or one foot to the other, if you have to stand for a long time.
What is the proper lying position?
Find the mattress that is right for you. While a firm mattress is generally recommended, some people find that softer mattresses reduce their back pain. Your comfort is important.
Sleep with a pillow. Special pillows are available to help with postural problems resulting from a poor sleeping position.
Avoid sleeping on your stomach.
Sleeping on your side or back is more often helpful for back pain. If you sleep on your side, place a pillow between your legs. If you sleep on your back, keep a pillow under your knees.
I need to cut down the belly. I am 27 years old male 65 kg weight and 168 cm height . I guess these are correct thing for my fitness . But only thing i am having belly. It is very shame to me. Hence i have decided to cut down the belly . Kindly give me the instructions.?
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.