Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlakar R. Bagal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlakar R. BagalYour feedback matters!
From last 2 time when I am having sex with my partner I get discharged early before this is not occurring. Please help me what to do?
I am 52 years old I always get pain on the right side of the head and sometimes swelling is it migraine or something else.
I am 28 year old male. I start getting my hair and beard graying at the age of 24, but now my beard and hair are almost more than 40% gray and also hair starts thinning from the front portion of head. Aslo the hair on my chest is getting graying (20%) from last two years which is increasing day by day at a very high rate, presently even I noticed some gray hair even near the penis area. I take allopathic medicine calpanto for at least 6 months before 2 years but at the start the medicine showed some positive results but later starts again. But nowadays I just observe as if I remove the grey hair by tweezers from chest, after one week I just feel is getting doubled. Also my hair seems too dry and week by look and feel bit itching. So please can anyone suggest me. Especially presently I am staying abroad hope to suggest a medicine which I can be easily available in international markets.
I have a knee joint problem in both knees and have Osteoarthritis but continue my regular daily activities. Had been prescribed Calcimax Forte and Cartigen Forte around 5 years back. I take one Calcimax Forte daily. When the stiffness and pain starts I start taking Cartigen Forte. Earlier I was told not to take Cartigen Forte for more than 3 months. So I take this as and when stiffness or pain starts. Am I doing the right thing? Should I keep on taking Cartigen Forte daily. I am 65 years old. Stiffness and pain the finger joints, shoulders, knees and back suddenly comes up and lasts for a couple of days and goes off on its own. What do I do about this? How do I stop the progress of this stiffness and pain?
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 25 Year old male and have backache for last 2 month I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now.
Ayurveda (pronounced i-yer-vay-da) is a rich and holistic nature based medical system designed to prevent disease, promote health, and unlock the potential for living beings to thrive. It is the oldest surviving medical system in the world, dating back over 5, 000 years to ancient india. “ayurveda” is derived from the sanskrit words “ayus” (life) and “ved” (wisdom). Ayurvedic medicine is a complete system because is rooted in all 4 dimensions of health: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. One of the main premises of ayurveda is that each person has a unique constitution of doshas, or elemental vital bioenergies, known as vata (air and space), pitta (fire and water), and kapha (earth and water). By assessing a person’s unique combination of these elements, we can help determine their individual physical and mental characteristics and detect imbalances that may be contributing to disease. Using this information, we can customize a plan to optimize the patient's health and well being so they can reach their highest potential. The sister science to yoga, ayurveda teaches us how to live in balance with nature, and learn how to be at peace with ourselves so we can then reflect that happiness and abundance to those around us.
Click here to receive free recipes, seasonal recommendations, home remedies and more!
-the 3 doshas- vata, pitta and kapha
Have you ever wondered why each person is so unique?
- Some people just look at a slice of cake and gain a pound while others can eat mountains of food and stay as thin as a rail. Why do some people have excessive anxiety and fear while others trend towards anger and irritability? ayurveda answers these questions with the concept of the three doshas: vata, pitta, and kapha. The doshas are biological energies that control all of the functions in the body and have a powerful effect on the mind. They are comprised of the five basic elements and their individual properties. Vata is composed of air and space, pitta of fire and water, and kapha of earth and water.
- Ayurveda is based on the premise that we are all born with a unique constitution comprised of these five elements, and that constitution will remain the same throughout our entire lives. Although our basic constitution does not change, the three doshas are in a constant state of flux. For example, a person living a chaotic lifestyle who is constantly on the move, eating too much cold, dry and raw food, drinking coffee and not sleeping enough will eventually experience an increase in vata dosha (air and space). If this intensive diet and lifestyle is maintained for some time, the person will eventually develop certain symptoms that are associated with an excess of air and space in the body. In the beginning, symptoms may be mild such as constipation, anxiety or pain in the body. However, if the imbalance is not addressed by altering the diet and lifestyle to bring the body back to a state of equilibrium, more advanced excess-vata-related diseases may occur such as osteoporosis or parkinson's disease.
- The best way to keep your body properly nourished and balanced is to know your basic constitution, and your current imbalances so you can eat, drink, sleep and exercise to best suit your needs. There are tests and quizzes available online that can help to give you a basic idea of any current imbalances. However, in order to get a true assessment, it is best to make an appointment with a well trained ayurvedic practitioner because there are many factors in the diagnostic process that a computerized test cannot determine.