Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamchan K.HYour feedback matters!
I am of 21 years old and from past one week i'm facing a problem with acid reflux in my stomach and I feel my whole digestive system is like burn like fire. What can do in this situation?
I am masturbating thrice a day. Is this is health hazard. Please give me best suggestion. I am not able to control my feelings.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am having hyper pigmention on my above the jaw (chickes) over 8 years. I have used Star Ayurveda from last 1 year there is no effect on my pigmentaion. Pl. Give good suggestion tq.
We have tried everything for her constipation but they are not effective. So tell some other better method for this?
I have a daughter with cerebral palsy and the Dr. said he will treat with drug please need opinion because right noe daughter can not walk, stand on her feet or weight, talk, can not grab anything with her hands or used her hand to feed her self. She is 5 years old.
I have light fever and body pain and have always weakness in my body. Please consult me what to do and what to eat in my regular diet and the precautions too. And one more thing is that I have the deficiency of haemoglobin.
Please suggest me what I can use on my face for dark circles and skin tightening as I have loose facial skin.
Hello doctor sir I have two query first is that my sexual stamina is very low and penis size is not so big in neutral condition so there is problem or not .and kindly suggest me for a natural or other secure way to enhance stamina and size. My second query is kindly tell me about perfect diet for long life and to be healthy I want to increase my physical body through a complete diet .
I have sever headache since 1 month. I have gone through many tests bt there is no result. Whats wrong in my body can you please explain.
My daughter of 15 ,suffering from inflammation in her throat, just a few days wiring set by dentists ,food intake low from that day due to pain in jaws, but from yesterday she is feelings pain in her throat today fever, body ache. Dr. starts cefixime and painkiller with levocetirizine. But she is feeling pain and cannot swallow any thing pl suggest any remedy.
Hello I am 30 years old, from last 3-4 years I feel some sadness, worries and fear of losing my husband. I feel all anxiety attack symptoms, heart palpitation, always fell to cry, suicidal thoughts, guilt, hopelessness, inability to feel pleasure, loneliness, loss of interest, mood swings, panic attack, sadness, or emotional distress. My behavior like excessive crying, irritability, self-harm, or social isolation, running thoughts mostly negative So my physiatrist told that I am patient Major depressive disorder and anxiety and prescribed Stalopam 10 mg (half tablet for 2 days and after that 1 per day). He said I’ll be totally fine within 2 week. Will this medicine work and will I be fine for always.
Hi, Since couple of months I am feeling pinches, pinned like sensations randomly in my body. I is sensed any part of the body. aching sense and some times headache as well. I am taking medication of BP. It remains control 128/80 with medication (tazloc 20). I also have Rozycap ASP 10/75 once daily. Please suggest what could be the reason for pinching and aching sensation. Should I consult the neurologist. Thanks.
Sir I am very much thankful to you for answering my last enquiry. If you kindly also help me to get cure on: I am loosing desire to have sex and sometimes penis is getting soft during intercourse. Rgds.
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male reproductive health. It reaches a peak during the years of puberty and helps in the development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens voice and boosts the size of penis and testes. Without testosterone, there would be no beards, mustaches or chest hair since it regulates hair in these places. Sperm production falls under testosterone's control too. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, muscle mass, energy, bone density and emotional & physical health. Therefore, it is not surprising that low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men. Testosterone decline with age is normal. Beginning at about 40 years of age testosterone declines at a rate of 1 -1.5% per year. But, past 50, the decline will be sharper. Apart from this, the Testosterone levels may be lowered at any age by several health conditions, often noticeable by certain symptoms. How to know if you have lowered levels of testosterone? Here are some symptoms that will help you suspect if you may have lower testosterone levels:
- Drop in Energy: Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite good sleep, nutritious food, and no other known medical conditions, consider getting yourself checked for testosterone levels.
- Change in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive, sometimes accompanied by problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) is another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested to rule out other conditions, such as heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age.
- Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? This can be a result of low testosterone. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. Low testosterone can also impact your memory.
- Mood Change: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
- Muscle Change: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness a sudden drop in muscle mass.
- More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying healthy weight most of your life, but suddenly started gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
Many of these signs mirror other health conditions as well. So, one should not jump to conclusions on experiencing these symptoms. If you experience two or more of them, consult a doctor in person and get a medical evaluation. At least, start with an online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet, and later move on to direct consultation.