Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamble T. B.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamble T. B.Your feedback matters!
I had conjunctivitis in one eye a 3-4 days ago along with mild tonsils. Today when I woke up, the conjunctivitis had spread to the other eye as well with heavy pain in my throat. Upon looking in the mirror, I realised that the uvula is heavily swollen and in fact, just exhaling normally in pushing the uvula out. This is extremely painful. I am guessing that the first conjunctivitis will end soon and the uvula might become less swollen. So how long goes it take for the uvula to return to normal after conjunctivitis ends?
My daughter has porphyrin detected in urine report what types precautions take and what can we do, and how it's affected please guide us, we send one blood sample for molecular test at bangalore.
I am 18 years boy and I wants to holds my sperms during masturbation or sex but my cums out soon near about 10-15 minutes. What should I do to hold my ejaculation naturally for last longing on bed please tell me./
I have a problem of tinnitus and vertigo. (I am not sure but I think it's called menorrhagia disease) I have been taking prescribed medicines but it hasn't helped much. Apple cider vinegar also helped. Can you help me with controlling the symptoms? Is surgery the only option? I am not so much willing to get deaf! Thanks in advance.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralised workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!