Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have pain a lot during periods. Why does it happens. I get my whole body tired and feeling weakness.
I am 25 year old married female. I am getting warts (mass) at few places in my body. Near my private part, below my breast. What I should do to stop them and remove them? Please help!
I am 24 years old woman. I am pregnant for the 1st month but I don't want this pregnancy. How can I avoid this and prevent the pregnancy in future?
Feels tired after little sessions of work and get I'll very easily. Sometimes faint too if undertake a lot of physical work.
Hi. I have pcos n married by one n half year. I'm trying to conceive. I'm taking glyciphage 500mg n oosure. please suggest the best way that helps me to conceive.
Had my menses 7 march and it lasted for 2 days. I had sex on 6 April and took postinor 2 first pill 1 hour later and second pill exactly 12 hours on. Now on the 8 April I tested negative for home urine pregnancy test but still not had my period and today is 11 April. Am worried pls help.
I am 48 years female and nearing menopause but due to scanty periods, my breast has increased and tummy too has bloated. What should I do.
My wife gave birth of baby boy and currently she is under observations of doctors to ensure she get recovered from pain and safely go back to home. But she is having a corn on her right hand and waiting for 6 months for get it removed once she delivered the baby. Now please advice me.
Home remedies for sore breast
Olive oil massage
You should always take out some time from your busy schedule to take care of your health. Breast massage should be positively done during that time with the help of olive oil. It will be best before taking shower when you are in the bathroom. Just take a teaspoon of olive oil and apply over your breast leaving the nipples. Massage it in a circular direction starting from the middle of the two breasts and making a circle with an upright lift towards the arm. This will improve the blood circulation in your breast and keep it away from soreness.
If you are suffering from swollen breast, get some ice cubes and wrap either towel or a cotton cloth over the same and apply the bag over the swollen breast. This should be done slowly tapping around the breast region in a circular motion. Do this slowly for around 10 minutes and see the different. The pain and swollen appearance of you breast will be effectively reduced.
Soy includes phytoestrogen which is quite like a hormone that can balance hormonal fluctuations. Since most of the soreness and tenderness in breast takes place due to hormonal imbalance, you must consume good amount of soy foods in order to get relief from such breast problems. You can also get some meat substitutes that are based on soy. Those meats must be consumed positively to keep your breast well maintained. You can also consume soy milk to replace soybean as this also have proved to be an excellent source of estrogens.
Some food contains methylaxantine which is can also give rise to pain and soreness in breast. These foods include tea, beer, cheese, mushrooms, coffee, wine, chocolate, peanut butter etc. You must not consume these foods on a regular basis if you are often suffering from the trouble of soreness in breast tissue.
Vitamin B6 and E
You can consume foods that have combined effect of Vitamin E and B6. These are really effective in making your breast tenderness back to its form. Some of the natural fruits that contains such vitamins include nuts, wheat, Avocados, spinach etc. If you can get them from the market and consume on a regular basis, staying away from sore breast will be easier.
You must also consume good amount of fibrous food in your diet in order to stay away from all types of breast complication. Some of the natural fibrous food includes legumes, fruits, black beans, and vegetables. This will easily reduce all types of complication in breasts.
Intake of sodium
Some people have a habit of consuming excess salt which include sodium. But, you should be very cautious with regards to the intake of sodium as excessive amount of sodium consumption can give rise to swelling in breast. It is important to avoid raw salt frequently as this can also lead to tenderness and breast soreness. Since sodium increase the sodium retention, it will also cause the breast to swell. If you can restrict the consumption of sodium intake, you don’t need to visit doctor to reduce breast tend
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.
Please meri help kare mjhe periods ni aae and meri baby feed krte h 9 month ki h and I am very week to weekness ki wjh se h and mjhe 18 ko aaty h.
I am sixteen weeks pregnant. I have so much vomit problem so dat I can not drink milk. Suggest me what can I do for my baby's growth. My weight also less during pregnancy.
I am 22 year pregnant woman my forth month is running now. I want to know what should I eat in pregnancy for healthy baby. Kindly please suggest me a complete diet chart.
1. Moist and damp skin can lead to infections rashes skin discolouring and ring worms and use dry towel
2. Wear cotton clothes and preferably full sleeved ones to avoid mosquito bites
3. Bath twice a day and dry your nails hair and gaps between between fingers carefully
4. Don't forget to apply moisturiser at night to help fight dry skin
5. If you wear lenses or glasses make sure to wipe them with dry hand kerchief before you use them
6. Always have anti fungal cream hand sanitizer dusting powder and lip balm handy