Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamaljit Singh
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Kamaljit SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am having pain in back side of my head and I have a problem of anxiety. I am having it since one year. Meditation reduces it but it is still bothering me. Hiw can I eliminate it?
Hi i'm suffering frm depression nd anxiety disorder frm past many years. So I consulted a doctor nd some medications has been prescribed frm d doctor and are has follows Waklert 50 mg Nexito 10mg Lonazep. 25 mg Me feeling bit OK now after started medications but I feel more pain in d lower parts of d stomach after starting medication.
I have too much cough from last 2 weeks and have fever all day I want to sleep I am good and intelligent I have mobile what should I do.
Hi sir. Can you help me out? In my ct scan .Persistent cavum septum pellucidum of 8mm with cavum verge and cavum velum interpositium'. Can you tell me about this? Everything is normal other than this.
Hi i am 41 yrs old and i m going true bad condition course my son is very naughty and I get angry on him and beat him I just don' t understand what I say and do please advise me to help me make things better.
I am suffering from pain in body, Eye and headache from last 7 day. what should I do? Please help me.
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.