Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Kamaljit SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a 50 years old male. During my college days I had a relationship ship with my batchmate. I was very eager to marry her, but couldn't due to caste difference. We both married and met once after 5 yrs. Then onwards we were talking through phone on every family matters. Really a sincere friendship only. But all of a sudden last month she almost stopped talking to me. She also don't know what happened to her. The only reason is that she is on the final stages of menopause. I feel very bad to end a friendship without any solid reason Kindly a give a repy as I am very depressed due to it.
I've been ostracized by my colleagues for reasons unknown to me. I remain depressed all the time. I spend my lunch hours alone reading something. I don't have any friends. I'm very understanding considerate and liberal by nature. I cannot go on talking too much. I only talk what is needed to. Is this the reason.Please tell.
I had my oral biopsy, for leukoplakia and found it to be normal as I had been chewing tobacco for last 10 to 15 yrs. Now I had left chewing it anymore from 7th Sep. 2016. Now I prefer to smoke once a day. Is it ok if I smoke once a day, as it is very hard for me to quit it completely. Due to some personal stress. Kindly advice me on the same.
Am smoking for 6 years...I need to quit right now...but that urge is not going off...what to do...my age is 26 male...
He has à speech problem he can hear but can'speek. I am consulted with doctor. He said it will take time. Have you any suggestion for him?
Madam, I am suffering form psychological disorders. My bad qualities is i get angry, and the emotionally talking and some fear.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy. Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy.