Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal SukulaYour feedback matters!
My age is 20 nd I'm having black colour neck and my face is fair plzz suggest me some home made tips to make my neck fair.
My face and neck is very tan.. And my skin is very oily Please suggest me some cream through that I can improve my complexion.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone fully fairly please help me.
I am 39 years old male, I have red patches on back side part of my body, how to cure it. I visited a local doctor, he gave me some ointments and said the reasons as this might be a dust allergy. What should be avoided and prevent for further.
I am 24 yrs old. Once a accident, my skin was very big spot on my left hand. So what I do? sir please advice my skin solution.
Face have becoming so oily for every 30 minutes. Its very in convineans to me so please tell me how to get rid of these oily face problems.
Help me doctor I have a skin problem black spot of my mouth corner of my lip. how can I solved this problem and get well soon?
My wife while pressing the edges of her fingers (both hands and legs), it seems that there is no flesh and the finger touching the other edge easily and the skin recovering to its normal position very lately? What is the cause? What should we do?
I am 63 years male. For the last 5 years or so I am suffering from Lichen Amyloidosis. Is there any cure? have I to live with this ugly skin rest of my life. How can I prevent it from spreading throughout. Kindly advise. Regards. V V BHUSHAN.
I had Marks on my face and pimples are too often occurs n let itself disappear. Leaving marks behind ? What can I do to stop or reduce pimples n remove marks from my face.
Daily By sucking lemon juice from lemon can help in glowing of skin. If yes. Than how much time it should take.
Sir I have used panderm plus cream for 1 year. But after stop using this cream my skin become dark. Sir can I renew my natural skin again? What is the solution? please tell me sir.
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.