Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I have rashes in my butt. It very annoying to me. I am working all day sitting and sweats too. Till my inners get wet. The rashes not gone. Can any one suggest me any cream.
Sir mujhe skin infection h Start mere neck s hua tha or ab dhere dhere badh rha h or mere face or ear k pass v chote white patches ho gye h.
I am working in aluminum foundry industry, joined a month ago. I never felt skin allergy, but now my skin is shrinking. Feeling irritation in my face around my nose. It's getting dry. Can you suggest any cream or advice.
Dear sir I having problem of rectal prolapse from my childhood but initially I was not aware and felt complication but as age falling more I feel problem during motion as it comes fully out and I have to manually push it inside some time. So please suggest what I have to do?
Sir, I have allergy on the area of thighs. It is intensively itching at night. I was suffering from this problem from 2 years. Inspire of being using candid-b, syscan, fluconazole tablets. I could not cure. And what should I do to make the skin clean and look better?
My leaf's are black and crack at lest one time in a month. Person suggest that I am smoking. What I do for my leaf's.
My lower extremity has shown heavy pigmentation. No pain no itching but gives dirty looks. Please suggest remedy. Thanks.
There are so many pimple marks or spots on my face how could I remove them and get clear and glowing face.
Hi doctor, I am 29 yrs male, in last 5 months I have observed that the outer skin of my private part does not open properly. If I try to expand it, it gets stretch marks which pains. Kindly suggest me something. Thanks in advance.
I smoke marijuana and my lips are black due to smoking. Please provide some remedy for cleaning the lips and also some tips for keeping lungs clean.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.