Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal ShuklaYour feedback matters!
My wife breast is so loose which cream is good for breast and near ovary is black dark skin which cream is good for glowing white skin near ovary?
Suddenly I can see pimples on my face from past 10 days now they are turning black spots I can say scars. please tell what to do?
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Try not to skip the veggies: Stick to high water content vegetables that are easy to digest, for example, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, radish (which is highly recommended in Ayurveda for its healing properties), fennel, and asparagus. These vegetables are useful for a wide range of skin. Mix no less than three and relish with a basic olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
- Add some seeds and nuts: Both conventional and Ayurvedic medications believe that including seeds and nuts in your diet will enhance the state of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all nourishments that have regular and healthy fats in them will keep this dryness. The seeds and nuts contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fiber to help get rid of the vata assimilation.
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.
4 months back, I got small cut on my nose bt wound has been healed but little bit black spot is still there on my nose. Can you please suggest how I can remove that spot? Which cream is useful also if there any small surgery I can do to remove that spot?
I have an oily skin. Will Himalayas cucumber soap reduce the amount of oil on my face? This oiliness dulls my face.
My lower extremity has shown heavy pigmentation. No pain no itching but gives dirty looks. Please suggest remedy. Thanks.
I used kozimax cream on morning and salicylic acid gel (sebonac) at night dermatologist recommended me these creams and they are effective my skin look little bit good after using these creams but I heard that these typ of cream may harm your skin if we use as a long term but I want to use these cream as my daily routine so is this safe?
Hi, I had a normal delivery in January. I also got some stitches. After 3 months I had some problem with the stitches. I went to the doctor and she said that I have got keloid on the stitches. Please help me how can I cure them?
Parisa Skin Cosmetic and laser Centre has launched HYDRAFACIAL PROCEDURE – PRE RED CARPET TREATMENT for the first time in tricity. The HydraFacial™ has been a favourite pre-red carpet treatment for the stars like Paris Hilton and is even enjoyed by the Prince of Monaco! It has also been featured on Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS The Doctors TV show, Allure Magazine, Essence Magazine, InStyle Wedding Magazine, and more. The HydraFacial™ resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration all while Vortex –Fusing™ antioxidants, peptides, and Hyaluronic acid. Ranked above IPL, the HydraFacial™ is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is soothing, moisturizing, non-irritating and immediately effective. The HydraFacial™ serums specifically target your skin issues including sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, brown spots, uneven skin tone, and early aging fine lines and wrinkles. The best part – it’s not just a quick-fix-it procedure. The HydraFacial™ improves the quality of your skin, actually helping to making it healthy. The HydraFacial™ procedure is a two-step process: the in-office procedure augmented by the daily care treatment. The results can be extended through the use of the daily care solutions – the same ingredients found in the serums are available for at-home use.
I am having dark circles and little bit hair (when I look close to my face on mirror) and looks lyk dull face. Please suggest me what should I do?
Be it burgers, bagels, muffins, sandwiches or simple toasts, bread has made headway into the diets of a huge portion of the populace. Although a staple diet for many since time immemorial, the consumption of bread has increased extensively in the recent past. But, which type of bread should we intake to incur the best health impacts is a question that bothers many. The general assumption is that the wholegrain variety is the best alternative. However, the barrage of marketing tactics makes it impossible to distinguish the best variety from the others.
There are a whole lot of myths surrounding the best variety of bread and you must choose wisely before settling for one particular type. It is expedient to look beyond the overt appearance or the name of the bread, one needs to be wary of the ingredient before taking a call.
Mostly, white bread is made out of refined flour which is often striped off essential nutrients and fibers. To worsen the situation, white bread is often bleached with certain chemicals to enhance its appearance.
Certain assumptions deem brown bread as the healthier option. Unfortunately, it isn't true always. More often than not, brown bread is simply white bread with artificial coloring added to it or is caramelized. They essentially add no surplus nutritional value.
Similarly, multigrain bread can often mislead the consumers about its health impacts. Unlike whole wheat bread, multigrain breads are usually chemically treated with softened grains. This does not effectively recover the lost nutrients of the bread.
Whole wheat bread has more pronounced health benefits. It contains more wheat germ and fibers in comparison to the more processed varieties of bread. Having evaded the toxic additives, it has relatively healthier effects on our blood sugar levels.
As you realize that the bread that you eat does not necessarily affect your health favorably, wisdom lies in seeking out the least harmful variety. In that context, rye bread or spelt bread contains greater amount of minerals. Besides, bread made from barley, oats and millets have greater mineral content than the commercially hybridized varieties and promote better health.