Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am having black spots on my belly. Its some sort of increasing type. I can not get rid of this black spot on my belly. Its just like moles but inside the skin. Its increasing in size. Help me to get rid of this. Thanks.
Meri face ki skin black ho gai hai. Face par glow bhi nahi hai. Mein alcohal leta hoon. Kahin iski vajah se to nahi hai. Kuch aisa batao ki mera face saaf aur glow bhi aa jaye. Kyunki meri body aur mere face me bahut antar aa gaya hai. Reply me asap. Thanks.
Laser hair removal is the best solution now a days for unwanted hair. When you can get a nice clear skin with laser hair removal then any to go for painful waxing or threading or shaving.
Initially the long coarse hair, gets finer and later the hair growth is delayed. So, once the hair growth is delayed and becomes finer. You start heading towards the maintenance sessions which is once in 8-9months or year.
If you have any query regarding laser hair removal. Drop a message!
I am using megamass for My health but nothing had happened. Suggest me what can I do to increase My health. And what can I do for become fair My skin is oily and when I go outdoors by skin becomes dull. And oily.
I am a male age 31 years I have dark circle around my eyes and a dark spot in between my eyes on my nose means I want to locate the auctul position of dark spot on my nose please me to get ride of it as soon as possible.
Hi, I have a darkening of skin on my chest between the boobs, back and sometimes on face as well, around the eyes and nose. I have been given treatment for fungal infection for 2years now, it goes away with terbinafine but keeps recurring. This time terbinafine does not seem to work too. I am beginning to think if it is something else. I have (i am resistant resistant to flucolozole) tried cream applications of onabet, ketoconozole, ketob etc. Please help. I am very depressed because of this.
I am male working in kuwait and native in kerala kochi. I am suffering from hydrinitis suppractive disease affected on my right side axilla. I am taking medicine from my doctor. Metranidazole500mg once a day along with doxycycline100mg twice a day wen ever breakouts. Is there any complete remedy for my disease? wen breakouts occurs iam using fucidin ointment on the wound and regular ibiscrub washing. I also remove hairs over axilla.
Antioxidant-rich foods seem to have a protective effect for the skin. Consider these skin-friendly foods: carrots, apricots, and other yellow and orange fruits and vegetables, spinach and other green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, blueberries, beans, peas and lentils, salmon, mackerel and other fatty fish, nuts. On the flip side, some foods seem to be associated with skin damage. For example, some research suggests that a diet high in processed or refined carbohydrates and unhealthy fats promotes skin aging. Remember, many of the best foods for healthy skin also promote good health overall. Rather than focusing on specific foods for healthy skin, concentrate on a healthy diet in general. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Choose low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Include nuts, seeds and beans in your favorite meals. Opt for whole-grain breads and pasta. Limit sweets.
I am 29 years old and suffering from baldness problem. My question is transplant is the only solution or it can be restored.
In the sunlight I feel very hot Cause of sun burn problems. My skin so soft Please tell me some suggestions Fory skin problems I can't go to outside of house. Feels tired early. Nd tell me about my diet. Which help me about this problem Please doctor Suggest me.
I am 17 years old and I want to increase my fairness and glow of the skin naturally. What can I do to increase fairness which should be permanent?
I am 30 years female and I have a clump in my right breast and I have this from 20 yrs. Is this a cancer clump or just fibroid.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Problem is for my nephew she is only 5 month .she is having raishs in between both thigh .what to apply for her.
Which body wash is better for a skin for brightening. I want to know the importance of body wash. Tell me the better body wash brand.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.