Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal S BhojwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years I am suffering from headache when I am doing job at that time I feel headache I am searching for permanent solution.
I am 36 im having smoking habit this makes me evil but im not able get out this habit I want to become free from this. Is there any kind of remedies or medicine.
I am very lean and am 25 years of age. I want to increase my weight and personality fast without any medicines. Any tips or suggestions.
I am 19 years old and 5-5 feet tall. I want to increase my height 3 inches more. I am taking homeopathic medicines (baryta carb 30, silica 12x), but not getting results. Please suggest some affective treatment or solution as it is very much needed to me. Please.
Hi, i am 25 year old man I have hair fall problem. Daily hairfall amount is 15-20 while bathing and after bath. Please suggest me what kind of hair oil, shampoo & tablets should I use?
I got stones. Left side 12mm size stone blasting and stunt is their now. Right side also stones is their. Hydronoposises.
My facial hair roots are till my upper cheeks, & it is leaving marks over my cheeks, my sunburns are not healing as well, my face is dull n doesn't match my skin colour! What can I do!
Should I take multivitamins or vitamin A or vitamin D to increase my height. As m 20 year old girl n my height is just 5 feet. Are these supplements worth and can change the height?
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.