Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal ParikhYour feedback matters!
Me kisi kaam ko krne me jaldi thak jata hu aur sanse tej ho jati h.Jabki me proper diet leta hu. Time per breakfast, lunch and dinner. Aisa kyu hota h aur mera weight bhi nhi bad rha. Kyu ?
I suffered from night feel. It is happening from last three days continuously. It happened also earlier but it was not happened continuously, I didn't see any bad things I am not also addition to any bad habit. Why it is happening? Does it cause any problem with my penis.
Hello I have strange issue that I am so much sentimental person. I used to cry on normal normal things since childhood. But last few months its become so much critical that when I am talking with some body about any situation like, somebody hurt them, while talking on that automatically tears come in my eyes. I tried to lot to control but not able to do so. On each and every situation tears are coming. Since last 3 to 4 days laterally was crying while talking to my daughter. Do not know why? Just was share my childhood difficult days. It was so embracing. My both the daughters was in shock. While watching TV, Movie anything tears are coming out from eyes. Since I wanted share this with some body. But do not know why I feeling shy. Please am I psycho now. Please help me. I'm 34 years old.
I am 21 years old men and I have s head pain for last two years. I used many pain relief Blum and mediation but I have not got any relief. So what I can do?
Hello Doctor, I'm 25 years old unmarried girl maine 5-6 var sex kiya lekin mujhe kam hone ka pta nhi lgta k hua ya nhi please tell me how I can know about it and marriage se pehle koi risk toh nhi hai.
Hello doctor gud afternoon I am 32 years old I have back pain desk bone. So I did mri test also but my reports is also normal so could help me what is ift physiotherapy where should I do is?
I have a small scratch on my left side face please consult me any treatment or creams please suggest.
My son is two years old. He brushes his teeth twice a day using kidodent tooth paste. But he does not spit the brushed paste. He often swallows them. Doctor I want to know whether any problems would affect him or wat.
My mouth is not fully operable. I can only open a inch mouth. Is there any medicine in market which is easily available every where in India to cure this problem? Please solve my problem.
I am a 32 years old man suffering from anxiety and panic, will become nervous on little things. How to over come this?
I have disc bulging in l4-l5. Should I take medicine to strengthen nerves or back exercise is the best cure?
A person suffering from depersonalization disorder often feels detached from their thoughts and is often faced with a steange feeling that you are being separated from your emotions and your body. Feeling disconnected from his or her surrounding environment is one of the main symptoms of depersonalization disorder. An affected person might feel like an alien, living in a world of fantasy and fear of getting crazy or depressed, anxious and panicky. A patient with depersonalization disorder does not lose his contact with reality and realizes that his perceptions are unreal. This health condition is a form of dissociative disorder, where the brain gets affected.
Treatment: People seeking treatment for depersonalization disorder are primarily concerned with the associated symptoms such as anxiety and disorder. Treatment is required when the disorder is recurring or long lasting, and when the symptoms cause severe distress. The aim of the treatment is to eliminate all causes of stress when the symptoms show up. The method of treatment depends on the nature of the triggers and on the severity of the symptoms. Here is a list of the most effective treatment methods:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is an effective treatment procedure for depersonalization disorder. Psychological techniques are used to help an affected person recognize his feelings and for communicating his thoughts to a therapist. Thoughts which may lead to depersonalization experience are expressed by a person in this process. Cognitive therapy is utilized for changing dysfunction thought patterns in an affected person.
- Medication: There are no medicines for the general treatment of depersonalization disorder. Several medicines are used to treat the symptoms. In patients who experience depression and severe anxiety, antidepressant and antianxiety medicines may be prescribed. Antipsychotic medicines are also used to cure disordered thinking and improper perception of reality.
- Family therapy: Family therapy educates the affected person's family about the disorder, its causes and the family members learn how to recognize the symptoms.
- Creative therapy: Creative therapies, such as art therapy or music therapy, enable a patient to recognize and express his feelings better in a creative and safe way.
- Clinical hypnosis: This process involves intense relaxation, concentration and focus of attention in order to achieve an altered state of consciousness. This makes a patient more aware, and he can explore his thoughts and feelings, which have been absent from his conscious mind.
Complete recovery from depersonalization disorder is possible for most of the patients. The symptoms go away by themselves after treatment. Treatment makes a person more effective in dealing with stress or trauma, which might act as triggers for further recurrence of this disorder. Treatment is necessary and avoiding treatment might cause severe complications later. It is recommended to consult a doctor for the best treatment measures.