Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal ParikhYour feedback matters!
How much spf should be used in indian skin? Which Sunscreen product in the market would be beneficial for skin?
Hi I am 24 year old guy, I have very small size of front teeth, it looks weird so want change it and implant medical teeth. Need know what is consequences and does it pain or feels differ. Or should I handle with small size natural teeth.
I am 20 years old. I have pores in my face. How to clear that? actually I consult two more doctors for these problems. But not in use.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.
I am suffering from skin disease circle like red colour in my body. Please suggest me medicine for it.
I have a body pain since 5 days and I fever since yesterday night give me a suggestions to what to do?
I am 63 year old male suffering from hypothyroid. I am taking 150mg eltroxin every day morning. Beside taking control diet, my weight remains the same i. E. 97 kgms (ht 178 cms). Please advise.
I'm loosening my weight ,as my weight was 53 ,But now its 50. After joining karate classes ,I'm loosening my weight so kindly help me to gain my weight in natural way.
Hello Doctor I have been maturating for last 10 years, with frequency one per week. I tried lot of time to quiet it but failed all the time. Now I am feeling that I'm suffering with premature ejaculation. When I read about P. E on internet I got stressed, my this bad habit will ruin my sex life in future. I am virgin till now. There is 2-3 year in my marriage and Doctor I want to be fit before marriage. Please suggest me the best ways to cure this problem. I don't want to take medicine because of sides effects, please suggest some other secure alternatives. Thank You.
Gud morning. I want to know that I did un protection sex with my fiance and after sex I gave her I pill after 2 hour and hum intimate 17 jan ko hue the or unko date 11 jan ko ayi thi but ab unko date. 24 jan ko a gyi hai kya koi pregnancy ka chance hai kuki unko periods 3 week jldi a gye hai.
Today blood come with my urine please advice why this happen, there is no pain and happen first time. What should i do Please advise.
Is himalaya fairness cream good for skin? It is a herbal product. So I choose only himalaya products for all use. Is it good? Will it shrink the skin as soon?
During winters, it is very important to eat food (like tomatoes, oranges, strawberry, etc) that are rich source of vitamin c as these help in improving immunity and fighting infections.
High vitamin c foods are
Bell peppers, dark leafy greens, kiwifruit, broccoli, berries, citrus fruits.