Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KamalYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 23 years male What should I eat to control hair fall and regrowth of hair? Can I include sprouts in my diet, if yes when should I have it?
Hi I am suffering from hair fall from approx 2 years. Used so many shampoos but no effect. Took treatment too but that was of no use. Now I have moved to Australia. Earlier I thought it maybe because of pollution in India but the situation has not changed in Australia too. My diet is fine. M taking proper food, water, fruits but can't understand why this hair fall. Please suggest any remedies or what should I do. Please suggest Thank you.
I have fungal infection near my thighs and genital organ. Its a bit brownish red colour. And if scratched skin peels. Please help me. Its very irritating and it becomes worst when I sweat.
I am an assistant professor. And I usually write with chalk. My skin of hand is getting sry day by day .Why is my skin so dry ?suggest me somethings so my skin don't get dry?
I want to lighten my skin complexion and want to get fairer skin, I have little oily skin, what products should I use?
I have a skin problem. On my feet have some black spot. Thats a extra skin. But its not getting off. What should I do now?
I am 24 yrs married girl. I have hairs on my lower face. Eg upper lip & lower lip, chin, chicks etc. please tell me it's permanent solution.
Hi my daughter's complexion is very dark she is 9 yrs old can pls pls pls suggest me good home remedies for her or any cream or medicines and can dryfruits, fruits, juices make difference in skin colour if she takes as of now she is nt taking all this so pls help and give me right advice. Thank you.
Hello. Doctors. please help me as I am facing hair fall problem from last 2 months. Can you please suggest me any hair oil/shampoo/medicine. Thanks In advance.
I am suffering from allergy and every morning I used to sneeze so much and I have done so much clinical tests but I didn't get any relieve .pls suggest me what should I do?
I'm applying tomato for my skin since a week. To reduce blackheads and avoid pimples. How many days should I apply it? Is there something which I should apply to my face to reduce blackheads and pimples?
What is the best way to block dht naturally as it causes hair loss in early age and what foods help to block dht and are make hair roots strong naturally.
I got skin fungus infection on groin, even after applying antifungal creams from previous 2 month infection comes again and effecting whole area. Now again fungus infection come in control, but I fear to use soap. Some say dettol is good for prevention but some say it is antibacterial not antifungal and some say it is both. Doctor can you please tell me with which soap I use to bath so that fungus infection does not come again? Lux type or dettol type. Thanks.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.