Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamal Ad. Jamal
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal Ad. JamalYour feedback matters!
1. Make getting fit enjoyable. Pick an activity (or range of activities) that appeals to you, since you're more likely to keep to an exercise plan if you like it.
2. Choose activities that suit your lifestyle. Consider your budget, physical abilities and amount of free time.
3. Check out local exercise options. Opportunities to be active in your neighbourhood may include leisure centres, sports clubs, parks, walking trails, swimming pools or exercise classes.
4. Make exercise a social event. Find a friend or family member to be active with so you can motivate and reward each other, or make some new friends through a class or club.
5. Plan ahead for bad weather. Head to your local swimming pool or gym to exercise indoors.
6. Keep some exercise equipment at home. Options include exercise dvds, a stationary bike, skipping rope or fitness ball.
7. Have fun getting physical. Go dancing, fly a kite, throw a frisbee or swim in the sea & you're not limited to sports and structured exercise programs.
8. Get active around the house. Housework, washing the dog and gardening are all physical activities that burn calories and help keep you fit.
9. Look for incidental ways to move your body every day. For example, walk or cycle to the local shops, instead of driving the car. Use the stairs instead of the lift or escalator.
10. Involve the whole family in keeping fit. Arrange for outings that are physically active, such as walking the dog, rowing or hiking.