Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh VishnavYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years male, I have bronchitis problem mean breathing problem, I am suffering from past 12 years my weight 45 kg, so many medicins I am used but no use now I am using asthalin pump .give me suggestion what should I do to come out of this. And suggest me diet.
I live in bangalore, native to dehradun. I have started having cold allergies in bangalore and terrible sinus.
I am 39 years old from chennai. A week ago seems had some throat infection. Was having little pain when swallowing food and was also coughing. Had around 100 degree fever for 2 days so took dolo 650 one tablet for 2 days. Now no fever for last 2 days and throat pain also not there. But little coughing and body ache and still feel some irritation in throat. Seems some allergy. please suggest.
Hi Doctor, I am Male 45. Currently, I am taking medications MACOX PLUS 600 mg, MACROZIDE 750 mg and ECOS 1000 mg for Tuberculosis from 1 month. I am feeling very feverish daily (around 100 degrees) from past 22 days. When I asked my doctor about this, he said it is common. But I am getting scared. Request you to please give your advice and suggest some medications for this if required. Thank you.
For about 1-2years i'm facing this problem, that is, tonsillitis. They are always red and have white spots on them which hurts a lot. Sometimes my ears also hurts. None of the doctors treated it right as after the medication everything is same as before. I tried homeopathy, naturopathy, aayurvedic, anti-biotics and all that i could but none of them seem to work. I am singer and because of this i'm unable to sing, my age is 16.
My name is Akshay My age is 22 I got sinus n doctor told me that is increased in bone in my nose so is it safe to do operation as I am very tense about it.
May be She is suffering from sinus. Is there serious problem. Doctor has said that to test blood And take an Xray. She has severe headache, running nose and like chest congestion. Now She is in Bombay but we are living in Ludhiana. She is coming Ludhiana shortly Her doctor gave her medicine temporarily.
I have tonsils and it is very frequent like if I eat 2-3 ice creams toh I get it so what is the solution.
(1) I have 46 years old, I have a stone problem. Stone size is 7.5mm right kidney upper pole. I do the many times Lithotripcy and crash the stone but many time increase the stone please give me permanently solution. (2) I have many time flue and cough problem. Please give me solution.
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.