Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh TakoreYour feedback matters!
I have fair complexion but due to my oily skin and open pores my skin keeps on changing colour sometimes it becomes fair and sometime it gets dull and dusky. What kin of food or items I should intake for glowing skin?
Hi before I have pimples on my face now pimples had vanished but the holes at the place where pimples grown did not vanished it appears my face ugly can you help me please please.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hello sir. I m using daily face care (brand abbot) facewash daily on face. Does it has ny side effect after long time? thanking you
I have pimples and their marks on my face since last one months. How can I get rid of pimples and their marks?
I have black spots on my face. I am so tired about that. please tell mi what can I do for this for remove all the black spots?
Dear doctors applying onion juice on scalp for hair fall is good or not. Someone who know ayurveda suggest me to apply onion juice on scalp at night. please help me is it good or not. please help me.
I'm 26 years old having problem of dark circle on face below both eyes with hole looking aged. What should I do?
Good evening sir my qus is. How to remove black dark below on eys actually when I am sleeping than automatically come black dark on my face.
Iam losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. Iam not dure what else can I do can you please help me?
Hi, I am 23 years old Female. After coming to Hyderabad I am getting pimples resulting Scars very regularly. Because of this skin is getting black. Skin is getting pigmentation resulting darkness beside lips. My face is oily type. Please suggest me any lotion or soap?
I'm 36 years old female my hairs are falling when I comb my hairs so, I need the perfect solution. Please tell me.
Lybrate | Dr. Amruta Deogirikar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY