Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My son is going to be 8 months old but has not yet started sitting on his own. While we make him sit using cushions he loses his balance and falls down. And what all I can include in his diet except milk?
Scientists: Galileo, Louis Pasteur, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, and Alexander Graham Bell.
Actors: George C. Scott, George Burns, Steve McQueen, and Sylvester Stallone.
Authors: Hans Christian Anderson, George Bernard Shaw, and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Musicians: Mozart, Beethoven, John Lennon, and Cher.
Athletes: ?Magic? Johnson, Bruce Jenner, Carl Lewis, and Nolan Ryan.
Politicians: John F. Kennedy, Nelson Rockefeller, Dwight Eisenhower, and Woodrow Wilson.
Military leaders: General Patton and General Westmoreland
- See more at: http://www.Learningrx.Com/famous-people-with-learning-disabilities.Htm#sthash.B5tMXOng.Dpuf
Learning Disabilities results from a difference in the way a person's brain is "wired" Children with learning disabilities are as smart or smarter than their peers. But they may have difficulty reading, writing, spelling, reasoning, recalling and/or organizing information if left to figure things out by themselves or if taught in conventional ways.
A learning disability can't be cured or fixed; it is a lifelong issue. With the right support and intervention, however, children with learning disabilities can succeed in school and lead successful lives, often distinguished careers later in life.
Parents can help children with learning disabilities achieve such success by encouraging their strengths, knowing their weaknesses, understanding the educational system, working with professionals and learning about strategies for dealing with specific difficulties.This condition affects the brain's ability to receive and process information. This disorder can make it problematic for a person to learn as quickly or in the same way as someone who is not affected by any such issues. First step in helping such brilliant minds is understanding without judging.
I have a 18 months old son. He have brain infections during birth time. Now he has no devlopment. Can you help me.
Meri delivery 1 January ko hui thi. C. Section hua tha. Mera beta ab 4 months 15 days ka ho gya h. Shuru mein main breastfeeding krwa rhi thi pr sath mein lactogen milk b deti thi ab mujhe doodh aana bht bht km ho gya h. please mujhe koi tareeka bataein jis se doodh jald se jald badhe koi home remedy batayein or kis wajah se doodh km ho raha h wo b batayen plz.
My baby boy is 30 month old. And he has constant constipation problem from 3-4 month after born. We have to use medicine at list one day in a week to discharge potty. Pls help me .
My daughter is 2 years old. When she was born her hairs were thick and of good volume but after her mundan ceremony at the age of six months she have very thin and less hairs. Some part of her head seems like as if she is bald. Many people suggested me to perform mundan once again to have good hairs but I am confused to do so. Please suggest me what to do and also if there is any medicine or oil for her which suits her. As she is only 2 years old I am afraid to use so many products on her hair.
My daughter age is 2 years still she is having 10 kg weight. She is not eating properly then what I have to do?
I am unable to get wet after having my normal delivery. My husband foreplays for hours but no signs of orgasm. Its being two months of my delivery and my diet is completely balanced as I am breastfeeding. If any exercise or medicines could help please advise.
My sister face problem of having nill milk to feed her baby after pregnancy for 3 months and so going on. Please give solution for secretion of milk from breast.
My son has completed 2 years but he is week as his diet is not as good as it should be. Please suggest some good iron protein or vitamin supplement which can be added in milk or somewhere to complete his basic requirement for a day. Please suggest pediasure or threptin can be given or not?
My baby who is 50 days old doesn't poo for 3 days. He is breastfeeding only. Is there anything to worry about?
Hi doctor my baby is 10 month old she has a fever cold and cough 102 F doctor prescribed delcon syrup 2.5ml 3 times, ambrodil syrup 2ml 3 times and advent 2.5 ml 2 times then yesterday we again went to him as the fever was not in control so he gave lariago syrup 10ml one time at night for two days and third day 5 ml then stop he said. Im worried to give my baby 10 ml plzz suggest me what to do.
Coughing is a common problem of the respiratory tract and often indicates a deeper problem. It can be very irritating and can affect eating habits and socialization. A cough which persists for more than 4 weeks is believed to be chronic in nature. Tuberculosis (TB) is the most common cause of chronic cough in India. TB is an airborne bacterial infection caused by the organism, 'Mycobacterium tuberculosis', that primarily affects the lungs, although other organs and tissues may be involved. Cardinal features are:
- Chronic cough with or without sputum.
- Fever more in the night time.
- Poor appetite.
- Unintentional weight loss.
Read on to know about other common causes of chronic cough and how to manage them.
- Allergies: People with allergies usually have a chronic cough, which gets aggravated when exposed to the allergens such as pollen or environmental dust. Staying away from allergen provides relief. Antihistamines are also useful, which most people detected with allergies keep in handy. Inhalers might be required, if there is associated congestion or shortness of breath.
- Asthma: This is a very common chronic condition, caused by inflammation and swelling of the lungs, in addition to wheezing and shortness of breath. Asthma patients often suffer from a chronic cough. An asthma attack usually happens during the night or early morning, and is triggered by colds, cigarette smoke, air pollutants or allergens, which can even include certain foods. Most asthmatics usually carry their steroids, inhalers, and bronchodilators, as the onset of attack can be unpredictable.
- Bronchitis: This condition of inflammation of the bronchial region is very common among smokers and among the elderly. There is excessive mucus accumulation, which the body tries to clear via coughing. The lungs are weakened and therefore, the coughing is painful.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD): This is a problem of the digestive system, but regurgitation of food into the airway induces cough. GERD is a chronic issue and so most people also end up with a chronic cough. It is worse with sitting up than with sitting down. Treatment includes H2 blockers to suppress acid production and dietary changes including small, frequent meals and avoiding spicy food items.
- Upper airway cough syndrome: There could be multiple problems in the upper airway, which leads to a constant postnasal drip. Here, there is constant dripping of the sputum into the air passage, which can lead to a chronic cough whenever there is impaired air flow. This can be caused by various forms of chronic sinusitis and rhinitis. People diagnosed with this condition usually resort to antihistamines and decongestants for relief.
- Other causes: There are a number of other causes as noted below. Smoking, tuberculosis, congestive heart failure, pertussis or whooping cough, foreign body in the airway, cancer in the airway passage, chronic aspiration of foods, etc. can all lead to chronic cough.
The key is to identify the reason that is causing the chronic cough. Most people who are diagnosed are educated to handle it and carry the required medications including steroids, bronchodilators, and inhalers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.