Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh R.YadavYour feedback matters!
Heart disease doesn't affect all women in the same way and neither does it have the same warning signs as heart diseases in men. For women, heart disease is a bigger threat than breast cancer. Cardiovascular diseases also kill more women than men as the disease progresses differently in men and women. Here are a few things you should know about heart diseases.
Women have more atypical symptoms of heart attacks: The classic symptoms of heart attacks are pain in the left arm, chest pain and heart palpitations. Though women may exhibit these symptoms, they are more likely to have atypical symptoms. These include nausea, stomach aches, pain in the shoulders and upper back and extreme fatigue.
Preeclampsia and gestational diabetes can increase risks of heart disease: Even though your blood pressure may go back to normal and conditions like preeclampsia or gestational diabetes may go away post pregnancy, their effects linger on. The risk of heart disease for a woman who suffered from preeclampsia doubles while gestational diabetes can cause glucose intolerance leading to obesity or other such conditions which are risk factors for heart diseases.
Hot flashes could be a sign of heart problems: Hot flashes are usually associated with menopause but may also be a symptom of underlying heart problems. Hot flashes that occur after a exerting a strenuous effort on something can be a sign of angina in women.
Men and women do not face equal risks: Traditional risks to heart diseases such as cholesterol, obesity and high blood pressure affect both men and women but some factors such as diabetes, stress, depression and smoking affect women more than they affect men. Since women tend to lead a more sedentary lifestyle than men, a lack of exercise also affects them more than it affects men. In addition, a low level of estrogen can also increase the risk of cardiovascular conditions. This is usually seen after menopause.
Metabolic syndrome increase your risk of getting a stroke:
There are five metabolic risk factors for heart disease. If you have 3 or more of them, it is termed as metabolic syndrome. These risk factors are:
- A waist circumference of more than 35". This is also called abdominal obesity
- A triglyceride level higher than 150 mg/dL
- A low level of good cholesterol i.e. HDL cholesterol that is less than 50mg/dL
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar. This could also be a sign of diabetes.
While some factors like genetics are out of our control, most of these factors can be controlled by conscious lifestyle changes. Your doctor may also prescribe medication for the same. Heart disease can occur at any time so do not take your heart for granted.
I am suffering from gas formation but now I feel better but in some time my body temperature get increase due to this burning sensation takes place in my all body and my eye also burns and I feel not better at that time what I do to overcome from this give me sagation.
Is it possible to conceive due to pcod ovarian cyst. If yes then wat steps to be followed. please advise.
My friend is diagnosed to have swine flu I want to know the symptoms and causes and what is the best medical remedies.
I am diabitic and cretanin is 1.7 protin discharge is high cardiac surgery is done in 2009 please advice me treatment ?
My daughter is 2 years 4 months old. At night she finishes her dinner by 9.45 pm. She sleeps between 12.30 to 1 and gets up around 12.30 pm next day. Is it necessary to feed her at night?
Hi sir my ne is suresh I am 24y old my problem is my weight. I want to gain my weight please give me a rite diet and food caring what type of food I need to take.
I am 40 years old male, diabetic, wt-75/ht-175 fasting 120, pb-170. I occassionally play tennis and regularly hit gym or jog 7. 5kms. There was a small pain on my right shoulder, this pain would become very severe for a short time while playing tennis or due to some sudden action by the right hand. This pain does not pro long for long time.
My wife has breast pain since last week. Our last child was born on January 2010 and she is not pregnant either. She have hyperthyroidism.
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I have pain in my right hand and continuously after writing two lines I have to take rest for a second then go further. What to do ?
One of my friend. Suffering from insomnia, she is not working as of now. Doing house works alone, for that past one month she couldn't sleep in night or afternoon although she was doing meditation and stretching exercise everyday she couldn't get a result! Some of her friends suggested to go for masturbation to grt orgasm, so that she can sleep well. Was that advisable? Kindly give a remedy for this.
After 9 days of my fast, today I have some puri And aalo sbji around 4 pm in today. Now I got pain in my stomach, please help me out as soon as possible.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't go any relief. What should I do now?
I am 39 years old and I had pain in my right arm last 4 months. I had consulted the doctor who had given 20 days medicine but pain not been removed.
I have frequent night fall problem sometimes 5-6 times in a month, I quit masturbation and watching porns but still the problem same. I feel shy to go to a clinic and consult this problem with a doctor, kindly advise me the way to cure it. I am a 26 years old boy.
It might seem difficult to overcome feelings of it but there are in fact various ways you can deal with it. It is often observed that an individual feels ashamed or guilty about their urges.
In most cases, sexual repression stems from certain social and cultural norms. It affects both the sexes and generally sets off from an early age. Following are the ways to overcome sexual repression:
1. Teach yourself various sexual values - Whenever thoughts of sexual repression cloud your mind and lowers your sexual urges, try getting rid of these thoughts gradually. Replace your depressing thoughts with thoughts about sex being a natural activity. Teach yourself to look at sex differently and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
2. Avoid taking negative opinions regarding sex from other people - You might long for a company when you are miserable and sexually repressed. Talking to people who are sexually repressed themselves will do little good as they might impose their own feeling on you. It's best not to take their advice or argue with them. Instead, you can form your own sexual values and strengthen them over time.
3. Be more vocal about sex - This conversation is not the one where you make sexual jokes or is otherwise completely irrelevant and of little use. Pour it and try conveying your feelings to people who are close and empathetic towards you. Interact with your partner and ask about their opinion on sexual repression and healthy sexual ideas.
4. Expose yourself to the sexual values of different culture - According to studies, Holland and Austria are among the most sexually liberal countries. Italy is also considered moderately liberal about its sexual values. You can try knowing about the various countries like Japan which is among the sexually repressed nations. Learning about various ways and forms of sexual repression will broaden our outlook and make you look at sex differently altogether. In a way, it can help you deal with your own sexual repression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.