Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh M KotechaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and we are suffered my upper front tooth of root when push the root of my tooth then we have heavy painful for 5 min and then silent sir please suggest me what should we do at this.
I have sensitivity problem from long time. I can not have cold liquid or solid. Can you please suggest me something. I use sensodine toothpaste.
Very bad smell is coming from my mouth so how can I stop it please give me some treatment ideas to to prevent it.
I am a 28 years old male and I have saliva issue. Whenever I sleep on sideways either left or right, a slight line of saliva comes out of my mouth making pillow wet, this sometimes becoming very embarrassing if I am staying the night at someone else's place. Even I speak after a long time, there is always saliva rolling up and down which may be visible to person watching me speak. Please advise?
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.
Hello doctors, I have too much gap in upper teeth in almost all front teeth so to reduce teeth gap what's more cheaper and reliable, teeth gap bands or braces? And how much time both the treatment takes? And what will be the cost of both the treatment? Frankly speaking I can't spend too much money. I am from Delhi and 24 years of age. If anyone of you in Delhi so please tell me so that I can take appointment. Thank you.
Can any one tell me reasonable and reliable treatment option for dental problem? my mother is aged 64 and she is having sensitization problem in her teeth she also need to done 2 root canals and 3 tooth extraction and 4 implants and some crowns so for each of these can you please give me quotation as my budget is tight please give me reasonable rates so that I can come and get mu treatment privately. I am ok to have my treatment in hyderabad or ahmedabad location so feel free to get back to me by doctors of both location.
I got Mouth ulcers last month, I took a medicine dose for day, it got little healed, cleared for 2 days but it came back after then. Now it's recurring not vanishing completely. What should be done?
When im brushing or when im eating an apple or gova or some fruit my teeth gets blood immediately it is happening for 3 months and my mouth is also getting bed smell brushing after a few hours can you suggest me something I used to brush at 5 o clock in the early morning and then after that at 10 o clock or 11 o clock it gets bad smell.
This question is for my teeth. I am 24 years old male I have crooocked teeth since my childhood and now I have consulted a dentist to get braces and he says that in order to perfect teeth he have to remove my pre molar teeth because I do not have space in my lower jaw. So I am worried that removing teeth can cause gap or void that can not be fixed but he says he can but I am doubting it .so please tell me he is right.
How long does it take to align teeth using braces, I have my front 4 upper teeth misaligned (around 1-1.2 cm forward then normal. Also I want quick results because I'll be working in companies in few months (4-5 months. Also can you provide information on different types of braces, cost and the one suitable for me. I am 22 year old.
I have realized, I am suffering from bad breath. While daily I clean tooth and tongue. Can you please how can I avoid this as other person complain.
I get bad smell from mouth since childhood n also I have digestion problem that is after taking food I get vomiting sensation. What should i do?
Home remedies for teeth whitening
Strawberries consumed once a day in a week or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
Baking soda use is a reliable natural method for years to whiten teeth. Add baking soda with some salt water, see paste makes a tried &amp; proven whitening toothpaste. (note: ada recommends to have teeth checked by the dentist before undergoing any whitening methods)
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://prudentinternationalhealthclinic.com