Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpes DhateYour feedback matters!
Sir sex ke baad meri wife ke pet me dard hota h or uska kabhi mood bntaa hi nai? Tell me sir koi dawa ya kuchh bataiye taaki main apni wife ke saath sex ka enjoy le saku.
I have an intercourse 4 month ago but he withdrawal before ejaculation and I have also get period in next 2 month but flow of bleeding is less and now I am not getting period from 2 month and my hemoglobin is also less it is 8.4 is AM pregnant?
Accidentally eat 1 naphthalene ball Can you tell me what are the side effects & my periods not come on proper time Is naphthalene are responsible for it or not.
We had sex one week after taking pregnancy removal medicine she had periods one week ago and we forgot to use condom can she get pregnant again.
I always have pimples during the time of my periods and the worst thing is it leaves marks over the face.
My blood test report for glucose is showing 139 .2 hours post breakfast. I am 32 weeks pregnant. Is this normal? Or do I need medicines?
Am. 29 years. Army man from kerala. My wife delivery date was Oct 4 2015. But one week before she felt small pain in her stomach. And we went to our doctor. scaling the doctor said. Our child is died inside the uterus. The cause of death is unknown. During her pregnancy period there is no complication seen in scanning. And other tests. Like thyroid, sugar, pressure. But we were confused about the reason behind. It. doctor please give me your valuable answer for this problem. And how many months gap you recommended for the next baby?
My age is 32 and am female. I have irregular periods since puberty done c section 3 yrs back I used to get periods 2 months once and it will last for 5 days with normal bleeding but this time it took 4 months for my period to come and that too very low bleeding and bleeding does not occur full day it comes at anytime and dont know when my periods will end what can I do and what is the reason for my sudden light periods.My weight is 78 kg height is 165cm.
Hello Doctor, I'm 20 years old my body weight is 50 kg and my height is 5'6. I feel my breast is a little saggy a little low than normal. Is it possible to firm breast with exercise.
I have sex 15 days before and her expection period was on 4th dec but till now her period is not come. She had not taken any conceptive pills what should we do to avoid or control pregnancy?
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.