Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpes DhateYour feedback matters!
I am 19 girl. Doctor please suggest me how to get normal stool. From last two days ive passed today. What is the time duration of being normal. I even drink a lot of water. Morning empty stomach I am drinking mint leafs lemon in warm water from 2-3 days and bedtime honey lemon water from last 2 months Since 7-8 months I have less bleeding during periods within 2 days it has high bleeding and then till 6-7 days it turns to very very less. Is there any danger symptoms? I am very afraid please help me.
Pregnant test was shown negative but periods was not come since 1 month. I have try 2 time pregnancy test within 3 days result shown same negative.
Hi. I am trying to conceive for 2nd baby last 3 months. What food diet I have to follow to get conceive.
Am a mother of 6 month old baby, me and my husband have not started to have sex, I don't know how to start with as he seems to be less interest I don't know, what is the problem with both of us? Could you suggest me what can I do to solve this.
Married 2 years and we don't ve child. No we are planning. So how much time we have to involved in sex and in a week how many times we have to do sex Bec I have back pain.
Sir my girlfriend is suffering with pain in vagina when I did sex with my partner for first time till now we stopped doing sex, what is the problem.
I am 31 years married 8 months back. Till now intercourse has not happened as I have fear. Give me some knowledge about intercourse.
Excess facial hair growth in a woman results from a condition known as the hirsutism. The growth in hair pattern is exactly similar to that of an adult male. Areas, where abnormal hair growth is visible, are chest, above the lips, etc. These hairs are dark, but fine in nature. They are more commonly known as peach fuzz.
There could be a number of reasons for excess facial hair in a woman:
- Genetic reasons: Women from the Indian sub-continent or Mediterranean region are more likely to have facial hair as compared to their American, European and East-Asian counterparts. One of the common reasons for facial hair growth is genetics. It is a trend that runs in the family, it is more likely that a woman will get it. There is not much that can be done in this case except managing the hair growth effectively.
- Imbalance of the hormone: Abnormal hormone production can lead to hirsutism. In many cases, there are conditions where female starts producing male hormones leading to abnormal hair growth in the face. One of the most common causes of facial hair growth is polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). This again is a hormonal imbalance leading to facial hair growth. Even adrenal gland related disorders such as cushing's syndrome, Adrenal cancer and congenital adrenal hyperplasia can lead to excess hair.
- Medications: Certain medication can lead to excess hair growth in the face. For instance, the certain steroid such as anabolic can lead to excess hair growth. Minoxidil is also known to cause hirsutism if taken in excess of 1 ml per day. Other medication related to testosterone and cyclosporine can lead to excess facial hair in females. It is advised to follow the doctor’s advice before consuming any of these medicines.
- Androgens: Although androgen is a male hormone, it is present in minute quantities in women too. Facial hair increase is nothing, but the sudden increased production of androgen in a female. Even birth control pills can lead to an increased production of androgen in the body. In these cases, it is very important to seek medical advice.
Treatment and remedies:
One should get medical help at the earliest if one of these conditions matches their symptoms:
- The hair growth is sudden and abrupt.
- One witness male features such as increases muscle, acne and reduced breast size.
- Certain medication has led to the hair growth.
- Usage of shaving, plucking and depilatory cream
- Laser hair reduction procedure shows immediate results in stopping and countering any further hair growth.
- Electrolysis can be tried to permanently damage the follicles.
- Weight loss is another good solution to excess hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi, I am married 32 years female. Iam trying to conceive for past 3 years, but in vain. I was diagonised with thyroid. Last oct'14 I did laproscopy and doctors deducted genital tb and told me that my one tube is affected by tb. Other tube and uterus is fine. After taking 6 months tb treatment through oral medications, infections will be cured and there is a way for pregnancy. Now 6 months advised medication is over. Now the doctors are asking me to go for ivf directly for 2. 25 lakhs. And they say that 99. 9% there is no way for natural pregnancy. And ivf also they doubt whether it would succeed or not. We were devasted by hearing this. Every day I take 7 tablets which are heavy dose (1-thyroid, 5-tb, 1-folic), due to which my skin turned orange. My urine and stool also turned orange. Frankly saying, for last one month I did not head out of my room. Only the doctors words keeps hearing. I could feel full of mental pressure due to the same thinking" will I ever be a mom one day. So finally my husband took me to n ayurveda doctor. He checked my pulse and glanced my reports and shouted at me saying that the treatment is wrong. He has given me full body cleansing for a day, uterus cleansing for 3 days on my period and 1 month medication on some powder. Please doctor, let me know if I am in correct way?
Hi, I am 25 years old female and I am looking for F to M surgery in India. Can you suggest me pros and cons of this? What would be the cost? Best hospital in India?
My friend is not getting her monthly periods from past 6 months. so, what to do give me some suggestions.
I get my monthly cycle still I'm having Pcos. I've acne issues and a bit facial hair wat are the other symptoms and treatment for it.
Today I use make up. After that my skin burnt. What to do. Tmrw is my shadi. How can I treat it fast. And small acne pimple came. And around my mouth and nose it burns. Kya karu.
I got married since 10 months back, As my weight is increasing. Will that effect in getting pregnant? I wanna get pregnant as early as possible. Please suggest me something.
I am 35f, not married, from last 3 months I get my periods normally but there is hardly any bleeding. Its so less that don't have to use sanitary pads. Please suggest.
Her periods come after every 20 days and before time and at the time of periods she have stomach pain back pain. any advice ?
Why is papaya a great food?
- High In Fiber – Papaya is a great source of dietary fiber . This nutrient absorbs toxins in the colon that can cause cancer and eliminates them from the body through bowel movement. Due to its rich fiber content, papaya aids digestion and imparts a beautiful glow to your skin.
- Rich In Vitamins And Minerals – Papaya contains abundant amounts of vitamin C, a potent antioxidant . It also aids wound healing, reduces the risk of cancer due to oxidative stress, and boosts your immunity to fight common ailments such as cold and cough. This fruit is also replete with vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Vitamin A is required to maintain healthy vision while phosphorus is needed for good heart health.
- Rich In Antioxidants – The antioxidants present in dried papaya help to strengthen immunity and eliminate free radicals that are hazardous to your health. This fruit contains more amount of beta-carotene than in carrots.
- Abundant In Bioflavonoids – Also known as vitamin P, bioflavonoids are semi-essential nutrients that work as nature’s modifiers and respond to biological changes in the body. The bioflavonoids in papaya modify the reaction of the body to viruses, carcinogens, and allergens, thereby protecting it from harmful and life-threatening diseases.
Skin Benefits of Papaya:
- Moisturises the Skin
- Clears Pigmentation
- Reduces Wrinkles
- Reduces under eye dark circles
- Cures Eczema and Psoriasis
- Treats Melasma
- Removes Tan
- Controls Acne Breakout
Hair Benefits of Papaya:
1. Stimulates Hair Growth
2. Controls Dandruff
3. Conditions Hair