Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpanatha YadavYour feedback matters!
I am having problem of cavity. And my 3rd molar is coming so it pain a lot and its coming not in exact direction so any solutions of that.
My baby is 10 month old. He is drinking formula milk plus my milk. In day time and evening time I give him Buffalo milk. Fruits and vegetables in day time. But in night time my baby wants formula milk .His present weight is 8 .95. Is it is good to have formula milk in night time.
I have been teeth problem from 2 month. And my Mouth inside appearance is fully white. Actually I am eating tobacco since 2008. please suggest me.
My aunt is suffering soreasis. It start from feet. Itching problem increased through out the body. Please suggest how to cure.
What is the symptoms of appendix pain? Light ar heavy pain? Kya continue light pain bi appendix ka lakshan h?
"How do I get rid of my tummy?"- This is the most common question I am asked on line or in person.
Doing away with abdominal fat or tummy or belly fat as you call it is important for more than just your vanity. Excess abdominal fat—particularly that surrounds your organs can be the number 1 reason for of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and some cancers. If you work on one isolated routine like skipping meals or doing crunches- mind you - it does not work. Losing that bulge is more than just exercise or even diet. It all comes down to working on various factors.
So, here are some reasons why we pile on the fats in the abdominal area-
# You are stressed.
# Skimping your sleep.
# Eating the wrong fats.
# Eating too much processed foods.
# You're eating the wrong fats.
# Wrong technique and type of exercise. Not enough exercise.
# You are getting older or reached menopause.
# Long hours of fasting and consequent late and heavy meals.
# Alcohol and smoking.
Understanding this will help us work on it better.
Hi, I'm a male or boys does drinking chamomile tea good for our skin and health please tell me please can we drink it?
I have deep pigmentation on my face it burn while shaving it looks ugly very dark on my face here and there some what white I have taken homeopathic treatment Ayurveda treatment but it no use to certain extend it has come down.
I am suffering with pimples and aches. But now they are reduced little bit. By using some natural pathy. But iam becoming darker compared to earlier. What should I do?
Hello Doctor my self utsav I am 30 year old man I have one side headache since 5 days what should I do please tell me.
How can I increase my sexual organ size. And also tell me that" is size depends while sex with a woman"
Ulcers. What causes them? I have ulcers once in a while, and when I do they come in groups of 3,4,5 or even 6 at once. The ulcer gels aren't very effective. They stay for a week before fading away. They are all over the mouth and tongue. Sometimes they begin with wide redness then a big ulcer! How can I never get ulcers?
I wanna get slim is nutri slim safe and secure to use what do you recommend whether I should go for it or not and please reply as soon as possible! Thank you! I would be waiting for your answer!
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!