Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpanatha YadavYour feedback matters!
I'm 30years old and I'm suffering from severe cold and fever since two weeks what treatment should be taken?
I had problem of hair fall. Please recommend me an shampoo and tablets if any. Any precautions to eradicate my hairfall. Any diet conditions.
I'm 27 years old and my weight is 75 and I have thyroid so suggest me some home remedy to lose weight and next month is my marriage.
Actually I want to increase my weight I daily try to eat more and more but it is not increase can you tell me some techniques which I will use.
I am a 24 year old male and I am a site engineer. I recently went to a water park and forgot to shower after taking some dips in the swimming pool. Since then I began to observe white dots on my skin at my arms, shoulders, neck and chest area. Please tell me what this amd suggest treatment.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am losing my hair, and I used many shampoo which mostly good to hair, but my hair still losing, and my hair is very thin what can I do help me.
Lower abdomen, buttocks, total pelvic area, groin area remain extremely tight, waist sides remain tight partially due to anxiety and some physicians say due to neuropathy after being operated for gallstones 2 years back .This tightness reaches upto stomach. I have muscular dystrophy. A physiotherapist suggested me to have hot padding in these areas. Wud it help ease the tension.
I am suffering frm severe acne problem what should I do to get rid of this? Its been 7 years. Since I was in 9th class. Now I am in final year of my graduation. What should I do? Is there any permanent treatment. These acnes are very painful. Causes itching reddishness. Kindly help me out.
Mostly I have red eye from three months. what should I do and flu from three months what should I do?
I am worried about my health coz I am almost addicted to masturbation will it cause any problem or shortfall of sperms in future and if yes then how should I avoid masturbation pls help me.
Respected doctor, I need your consultation as my wife aged 21 weight 42 is going through low blood pressure all the time and mostly the bp count is 90/70 and she is getting weaker day by day and also have a severe headache problem on a daily basis would like to request you to please suggest some remedy.
I am a student. I am suffering from left side hydrocele (also in Upper parts off my left side of hydrocele) it's always paining lightly. An injury were during playing cricket by 6sep. My sonography and prescription is given below. So what can I do.
My hair is falling badly. Wat shud I do. J tried so many medicines but I am not satisfied with the results. please tell me what to do.
INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT NATURALLY WITH AYURVEDA
To increase height is a prime concern in many people's minds today. A good height makes one look great, be confident and have greater self-esteem.
If you're feeling depressed or having school or emotional problems related to delays in your growth and development, Ayurveda can help you get the height you always wanted.
Concept of height:
Human growth hormone is one of the solutions to the problem of how to increase height. Human growth hormone is produced in the anterior portion of the pituitary gland deep inside the brain.
Production peaks at adolescence when accelerated growth occurs. But growth hormone levels fall steadily on reaching adulthood, and the body stops to increase height.
How can Ayurveda help to increase height?
Throughout our life, we constantly generate human growth hormone (HGH).
Maintaining our body’s chemical balance and cell rejuvenation are two main reasons our body generates HGH. There are a number of factors that, if manipulated correctly, will substantially increase growth hormone levels in your body.
A potted plant never attains its maximum height if the natural growth promoting factors like water, sun-light or the rooting system is restricted. This is in analogy to human growth, says Ayurveda. Though, genetically, every person has been pre-programmed to attain a certain height, most people never reach this height simply because they do not do everything necessary for their body to maximize growth. Identifying and correcting the inhibiting factors can achieve growth promotion, in most of the cases.
Research shows that height can be really increased:
According to the human growth medical research findings human height is not determined by genetic factor alone but is strongly influenced by the effects of certain hormones on the development of the 26 skeletal bones and the cartilageneous portions of the 62 bones of the lower body. The stimulation of the pituitary gland would increase hormonal production, which would then spur the growth of the cartilageneous portions of the bones of the lower body, ultimately leading to height increase.
Intensive scientific research has also proven that most young adults can still grow a few inches taller even after the bones in their lower body have become ossified (commonly known as "bone plate is fused"). This is because besides the length of the femur bone (thighbone), shinbone, and other bones in the lower body, the length of the spinal column in the upper body also significantly contributes to human height (about 35% of the total height).
There are totally 25 non-fusible disks in our spinal column which can constantly grow thicker under the stimulation of growth hormone. Their combined length accounts 25% of our total height.
The thicker those disks are, the longer your spinal column is and the taller you become. Even each disk grows only 0.25 cm (0.1 inch) thicker, you will grow 0.25 * 25 = 6.25 cm (2.5 inches) taller!
Relation of height with Age:
There is a certain age at which people usually stop to grow: men—25, women—21. It occurs shortly after puberty, but these numbers can be changed. Nevertheless, it is possible to continue growing until 25 years old for women and 27-30 years old for men.
It is possible because of Ayurveda therapies, certain exercises, physical activities, eating the right food with the right nutrients and vitamins. Of course, the older you are the harder it will be for you to gain height.
Ayurveda therapies for height:
Rasaayana therapy bestows the strength of all tissues. It helps slowing down the ageing process, enhances memory, improves the functioning of vital organs, and nourishes all the tissues.
Kaaya kalpa therapy provides strength to the body as well motor and sensory organs. It provides nourishment to all tissues.
Suvarna prashan therapy helps to improve the physical and mental development of the body thereby promoting height too.
Panchkarma therapiesfor increasing height:
Abhyangam (Full body massage with herbal medicated oils)
Vasthy (Herbal medicated enema)
Nasyam (Herbal medicated nasal drops)
Diet and Lifestyle guidelines for increasing height naturally:
Essential Nutrients and food as given below are very important for a good height:
1. Vitamin A: Together with proper growth, it is also necessary for proper functioning of the body. Vitamin A is available in all orange fruits like orange, lemon, papaya, carrots, sweet potatoes and red peppers. Also present in the egg yolk, fish cod, liver, salmon, broccoli and tomatoes. You need to take 4000-5000 IU of vitamin A daily.
2. Protein: Protein helps in the growth and repair of body tissues. The food like meat, milk, nuts, eggs, soy and fish are rich in proteins. You should have 45-55 grams of protein daily.
3. Vitamin D: This helps in the absorption of calcium from food. It also regulates body growth. This can be found in egg yolk, fish and liver. Early sunbath or Surya namaskaras (Sun salutes) also helps in synthesis of vit D. The recommended daily intake of vitamin D is 400 IU
4. Mineral: You need calcium, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium, as they are very essential for bone growth. It is possible that these taking vegetables and fruits, milk and milk products.
Along with foods that increase height, stretching exercises are always recommended to improve outcomes.Maintaining proper postural alignment helps to significantly reduce the negative effects of aging as well as promote growth.Spinal column is crucial to your growth enhancing success. In order to ensure that the vertebrae and the cushions function properly, the backbone should be massaged daily with medicated oils such as Ashwagandha tailam, Bala tailam, Lakshadi tailam, etc. This will not only make the vertebral column healthy, but also lead to its development. Sprinting exercises, cycling and swimming helps to improve the metabolic rate and boost height naturally. Stretching exercises, playing basketball, and yoga postures help a lot to strengthen the spine and also may help to squeeze out a little extra growth hormone.
Height Increasing Exercises:
1. Stand in an open space in the "attention" position. Inhale deeply from the beginning to end of the nose and extend your arms lifting then slowly up to your shoulders.
2. Keep your arms straight. Hold that position for a while and then take your arms back to the top. No inhale, release your breath slowly, resuming the former position.
3. Stand with your arms straight, at right angles to his body. Lift the arms vertically and then bring them to shoulder height. Do not exhale in the process, but stand on your feet, lifting your heels all the way. Exhale slowly after some moments and resume the earlier.
4. Extend your arms forward at shoulder height. Inhale and fill your lungs to about one-third full. Wait a few moments and then take your arms above your head.
5. Now they move in a circular motion, keeping behind the back and in the same job again. Exhale slowly.
Besides giving you the extra inches you desire, Ayurveda has been proven to increase blood circulation, improve digestion, increase metabolism, reduce tiredness, slow-down aging, smoothen breathing and promote general good health. Truly a wonderful way to grow taller and stay healthy at the same time!
So, now do stop blaming your genes and follow Ayurveda to achieve your dreams.
According to Ayurveda we all are genetically different with different constitutions and patterns, and so we respond to treatments in many different ways. For specific treatment and details of our Ayurvedic course for increasing height, kindly visit www.vishwacare.com
This post is written by Dr.Jaina Patwa who is a Chief Ayurvedic practitioner based at Vile Parle, Mumbai, India. She is available as an online Ayurvedic Consultant on Skype. Skype ID - vishwacare
VishwaCARE offers Ayurvedic treatment globally for all chronic and refractory health problems. Dr.Jaina Patwa uses high quality organic herbal extracts which are easy to take, effective and completely safe for long-term use.
For authentic ayurveda treatments or queries, kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +919833998817