Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana SarangiYour feedback matters!
I'm losing my hair when I have taken bath and taken different kinds of shampoos. Can you help me or teach me please.
Hello Dr. My skin looks totally dull since my experience with scabies. Like I've lost my glow from inside. What should I do? Help me.
I am 20 years old, gender is male. I am suffering from hair fall problem. I am treated from doctor which give me a oil and I was used regularly but not solve it please give me a solution.
Good morning sir, I am 27 years old, I am suffering my hair falling and ballad from 3 years I have already taken medicine after advising the doctor but did not prove beneficial for me, give me right advice to cure it ?
I have used benzoyl peroxide I. E, nw my acnes were removed. But till now I got problems with dark spots, I do not knw the way to clear them, any natural ideas please doctors.
Sir, I have very less or you can say it no beard and moustache on my face. Also I looks like a child even if I m 31 years of age. I feel very uncomfortable within my friends and office. Please guide me medicines for the above and oblige. Also I have some sexual problem as I cannot sex with my partner for more than 1 minute and also I feel erectile problem. I thus feel that this app could help me. Please guide me for the above problems.
I have been using krimson35 from 18 months for acne and pcos. first 14 months my face was very clear without acne but now again I started getting acne. What would be the problem.
Pricked a part too many times and it always Bled, now that area looks Black (not a scar) you can call them rashes maybe.
I am 27 years old. I am loosing bundles of hair whenever I comb especially after a hair wash. It has increased severely post delivery. I have tried many brands of shampoos and conditioners but to no effect. What should I do?
I have pimples on my forehead just above my eyebrows and nowhere else on my face. What should I do? I have tried many creams for pimple reduction.
How does hair colour usage affect our body? Does long term usage affect our skin eyesight or any effects on our internal organs.
I am suffering from face pimples. I have oily skin. I dnt like pimples so please help me and suggest me which medicine have used and refer to me because I faced pimples in few months.
Can anyone tell me how can I prevent ringworm disease. I hv facing much problem with this disease. Plzz if someone can help me with this. I want the name of the medicine.
I am suffering from hair fall. In about two days my scalp get fully dandruffed. I need to shampoo my hairs daily to keep it clean otherwise it feels too witchy. What can be the possible causes for this and please suggest some remedies to cure it?
I'm suffering from Jock itch for the past two months. I've tried ointments like candid, candiderma, but to vain, pls help me.
With high level of pollution, now-a-days, most of us suffer from a number of skin allergies and acne is one of the most common ailments, which affects us all. With acne it is very difficult to have a clear and blemish free skin.
Acne appears when a pore in our skin clogs. This clog begins with dead skin cells. Normally, dead skin cells rise to surface of the pore, and the body sheds the cells. When the body starts to make lots of sebum (see-bum), oil that keeps our skin from drying out, the dead skin cells can stick together inside the pore. Instead of rising to the surface, the cells become trapped inside the pore.
Sometimes bacteria that live on our skin also get inside the clogged pore. Inside the pore, the bacteria have a perfect environment for multiplying very quickly. With loads of bacteria inside, the pore becomes inflamed (red and swollen). If the inflammation goes deep into the skin, an acne cyst or nodule appears
How do you know that you are suffering from acne?
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne often affects your face, but it can appear on other areas of the body. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
How you can keep acne at bay?
- Wash twice a day and after sweating: Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser: Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin: Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse: Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin and rinse with lukewarm water
- Shampoo regularly: If you have oily hair (learn about the Remedies for Oily Hair), shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally: If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Avoid sun: Tanning damages your skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning (learn more about the Remedies for Sun Tan) devices.