Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana K ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
Sometimes the pain in my navel. Unable to stand straight during that time. What is the reason for this. This is what disease.
My name is ritu yadav. I have problem of hair loss. How can I get the solution of hair loss. Please help me out of this.
Hii I am 28 year old and my weight is still 49 kg pls give a solution how can I increase the weight faster.
How much period of rest a person should take after angioplasty? What time of life style should he follow and food plan he should adhere to?
Hello doctor. My age is 15 and my height is 5'2. And I am very worried about my height. Please tell me something that I can increase my height very soon. Please don't tell me any medicine. Thanks.
I am 19 years old female. I suffered from large hair fall last 6 months. Any medicine is not stop my hair fall. Now what can I do for my hair fall??
Hiii im 24 years old I have problem of periods ans excess of white wil be realizing what is the problem and how to control it?
There are minor gaps between my upper pair of teeth which doesn't looks good. Is there any solution for it?
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.
I'm 25 year old man. I have urine problems since 1year, my urine color is yellowish. Whenever urine come not clearly. So please advice.
I am 23 years old male I am suffering from weakness and always feel tension without any major reason and always thinking by this cause I am not study properly than what I do?
I am 21 years old and my height is 5'1. Is there any home-remedy for increasing Height? Please suggest if any homeopathic medicine can work ?
For e. G.I have a desk job and in the last 2years my weight has gone up from75 kgs to 85 Kgs I want to lose weight, please help.
How much running is required in order to loose stomach fat? Is running the only way to loose stomach fat? I really need your tips to get slim stomach? Also give few general tips to be fit. Because of my weight and stomach fat Im not able to concentrate on my studies as I feel very sleepy most of the day. I really want to get out of it. Please help me.
I am 26y having left side hole in middle of teeth. All food particles are going in to itgeting very pain. Now im not eating in left side. So what should I do. My friends r suggested to remove it.
I am suffering from pimples and acne excessively. My skin color getting darker day by day. Is there Any permanent solution for it. Is it possible I get whitening and lighting skin after any surgery or laser treatment. Please let me know How much money is required for this treatment?
Sir I am 29 years old. I have a problem of acne and its marks. Please suggest me some effective herbal medicines. And send me this medicines by post. What is the cost of medicines.
GOOD BRUSHING TECHNIQUE FOR KIDS
Good brushing should take at least 2 minutes time.
1. Divide the mouth into 6 sections and take 20 secs for each section.
2. Start with the outer surfaces of the lower jaw
3. Then the inner and the biting surfaces
4. Repeat the upper jaw in the same manner. Small circular motion near gum line is most effective.