Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalika RajeshYour feedback matters!
While my baby born it was 3nd haf kg bt now its 5kg. 600gram now its 6 and half month old I started giving solid food at 5th month it was taking food butno changes it look very slim scared to catch also stomach slim but from 6 days it will not take proper food except breast milk I do not have enough milk baby will b hunger but also will not take please let me know any solution quickly please..
A kid at our home who is just 2 months old have a bit of cold and is been given an hepatitis b vaccine bcoz of which he is suffering a lot of pain. What should be done in such a situation?
Hi. I have delivered baby boy 50days before as premature baby. He was in nicu for 30days. And reached home. He is. Not getting milk directly from my breast since he has low birth weight. I am expressing through. Pump.and giving to him. Last two weeks my supply. Was very low. I had lactare tablets. And lactonic granules. But no improvement in supply. Pls suggest.
My baby age is2'6yr. And my baby geographical tunge prb is very pain ful. Do not recover to any medicine.
My child is 2 years & 2 months old but he is not speaking anything, just random words he speaks but it has no meaning. What to do?
My 5.5 month old son has developed flat head on back side. Please tell some remedy to correct the shape of his head. I am very worried.
Its an issue about my son he is 2 years old and has not spoken any word such as mumma or papa etc. He just speaks random things which makes no sense, he get things done by grabbing our finger n taking us to what ever he wants. I am getting concerned now, is this some thing to worry about and how long will it take my son to talk. Please provide guidance.
My 5.5 years old daughter often wets her beds while sleeping. Sometimes she is unable to hold her urine while sleeping in day time. What are effective ways to overcome from this? Thanks.
My son, 22 Month old do not eat anything from birth. he never drink milk from the bottle and never eat any stuff like humans since his birth. he is under weight and we are feeding him milk through 20ml syringe and feed him liquid Dalia force fully by directly injecting it in his mouth. we have consulted several pediatrics the recent one is HOD Max hospital delhi but nothing worked out. As per doctors, baby is fine it just require discipline to improve his food habits. My question is, how can food habits be improved when a baby is not interested in taking any eatable stuff inside his mouth and if we forcefully give into his mouth, he never chew or swallow it. Can someone help us....we are facing a really bad luck with my baby..I will really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
My daughter Is 15 months old. Can I stop breastfeeding. Moreover, I have started developing nipple cracks since 1 week. I don't know the exact reason. Please suggest
Having a baby is a beautiful experience and it is important for first time parents to learn the ropes of taking care of a newborn. A mother should consider getting help after the birth of the child as that particular time period can be overwhelming and hectic to take care of the baby all alone. You can get started by nursing your child by taking assistance from specialists and nurses who tell you how to change the clothes of the baby, hold the baby and how to take care of your baby.
How to take care of a newborn
You can hire a maid who can help you look after your baby. If you have relatives, you can request them to help you out. It is important to keep the following things in mind while taking care of a baby.
- Babies are susceptible to infection quickly and hence it is necessary that we wash our hands properly with a hand sanitiser before carrying the baby.
- Make sure you carry the baby properly by providing the infant with proper support below the neck and head. The same rules apply while laying the baby down in the cradle.
- Do not shake the baby vigorously, even by mistake, as it can cause bleeding in the brain of the baby, which can cause death.
- Any member of the household should not throw the baby in the air or try any rough play as a newborn baby is not ready for it.
- Sponge bath should be given to the baby until the umbilical cord falls off and only after the navel heals totally. It can take about 1–4 weeks for this to happen.
- It is very vital that you use clean diapers for your baby, and if the diaper is wet, it must be removed immediately to avoid any rash in and around the genital area. It is important that the genital area is cleaned well by the use of cotton balls and water.
- In case you are using cloth diapers, then it is advisable that you clean it with detergents that are fragrance free.
Sir my 5 months baby girl looks week and she sucking her all finger all time after feeding. Can I give her any other think.
Hi my baby is 6 month old. I want to know how to introduce food to baby in liquids form. Please suggest timing for food and how much quantity should be given Please suggest some thing to me in this regard.
1. Limit your child's consumption of sugar sweetened beverages
2. Encourage the consumption of fruits and vegetables
3. Eat meals together as a family as often as possible
4. Limit eating out especially at fast food restaurants
5. Adjust portion sizes appropriately as per their age
6. Limit TV and computer time to less than two hours.