Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kalida AnsariYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old unmarried female I have wisdom tooth ache since 2 years which comes and goes at times. I feel it has even touch my gums at the edges inside. Please help.
I have a 3 years old son. I have seen some dental issues in him and went to dentist. After seeing him she told me we need to use a cap of 4 teeth to save him from any dental issues in his life. The cap will be used for 3/4 yrs. So I am bit worried know. I can share his images if anybody wants to see. Please recommend.
At about 12 years of my age I fell down and I got broken right incisor teeth just damaged crown. Can I get implant that. What will b the cost.
My teeth gum swell since from 2yr, after taking medicine it takes it original shape. But again after some time it swell, so what I have to do for this?
Dear. Sir. I am facing problem with stomach. Means digestion. When I use to eat food. After few minutes. I feal like food will come out from my mouth. This problem is happening from two months ago. Sir kindly suggest some medicine.
Hi doctors, my mother has a problem that when she gets into deep sleep at night. Water fills her mouth and then it bursts and then she has to take long breaths and then cough lasts for 2-3 mins. This happens when she is deep asleep midnight or early morning what kind of prob is this? she has symptoms of fatigue and has a lesion in the throat. Tests say that lesion is not a problem. What can be its cure?
My teeth are small I want big teeth with attractive smile so I am thinking to go for cosmetic but I want painless treatment bcz I am afraid of injections.
Hi DOCTOR, My Age is 21 I am having wound in Mouth (white color) weekly once i.e.MOUTH ULCER. For this I am taking B-Complex vitamin tablet. But, it is like temporary treatment. I want the permanent solution for this issue am waiting for your valuable consultation. Please help me out from this issue. Kindly revert as soon as possible.
I have bad breathing. I brush twice a day even more than this. But still having bad breathing. What to do? please suggest something.
I am 26 years old I am suffering from mouth there are many teeth are suffering from gums and blooding I have many doctors to see the teeth please give me a best solution.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.