Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. KaliYour feedback matters!
I am aged 52. I had a heart attack in dec 2013. Angioplasty done. Had one block and stent implanted. Now I am taking tablets 1. Planep 10 mg 1/2 2. Starpress xl 50mg 1 tab 3. Arbitel 20mg 2 tab 4. Prasita 10 mg 1 tab daily after breakfast And ecosprin 150 mg after lunch And storvas 20 mg 2 tab after dinner. Now I feel ok as there is no complaints. I avoid fatty food items non veg and eggs etc but take fried items. like papad and snacks. Is there any harm if I take such food items. How long should I continue the above medicines. My cardiologist said it is to be taken for life long. Can I take generic medicines instead of above medicines. Thanks a lot.
I am 61 years old. Know HPTN patient. Wt 93. Kgs. Height 183 cms. Take 4 mg Ativan daily. Repace 50 two tabs per day. BP 140/90. Widowed. Living alone. Developed IBS. Depressed with this. Feel like taking my own miserable life. Would some one help me please? Urgent.
My father has been diagnosed with swelling of the liver and calculus in the gall bladder. Kindly advise he is 72 years old and has high blood pressure.
At midnight suddenly realised faster heart beats. With dry tongue and often thirst. What are possible reasons behind all these? Is it a heart related issue?
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.
Sir, I am kesavan. I am aged 60. I have BP (High) for which I am taking medicine. I have been taking medicine for the past 35 years. Though, I am physically alright, I have the feeling of irritation around heart sometimes. I am a vegetarian. I am very strict to diet. I apprehend the feeling of irritation around heart would continue throughout. I am worried much because of this problem. Please advise me for suitable medicine. So that, I can skip this problem for your valuable advice. Kesavan.
Hi, I have done some investigations were in my lipid profile is little raised total cholesterol is 230 mg/dl Triglyceride is 216 mg/dl HDL is normal LDL is 147 mg/dl and HBA1CO (glyco HB) is 5.9% in Liver function test LFT there are enzymes which are little raised like AST is 54 U/L ALT is 94 U/L total Bilirubin is 1.19 Mg/DL direct Bilirubin is 0.49mg/dl total protein is 6.15g/dl. Kindly suggest me what should I do? Regards.
I want to reduce tension and I want to be always happy sometimes fear inside my heart and while in sleeping, I want to also reduce fat, I am obesity, I want to have a perfect relationship with my wife.
58 years male suffering from v low libido having high blood pressure and protein leakage through urine. Blood urea 60 creatine 1.90 Please help ?
My father has heart problem since 8 years. Before 8 years he has undergone bypass surgery. Still he has some health issue like weakness and all. Now what should be taken care to avoid further heart problem?
Some preliminary studies suggested that garlic might lower blood cholesterol levels slightly. But one study on the safety and effectiveness of three garlic preparations (fresh garlic, dried powdered garlic tablets, and aged garlic extract tablets) found no effect on cholesterol levels.