Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kala PYour feedback matters!
Why patient comes with complain of fever during tonsillitis and having chillness and can not able to swallow anything?
I have been facing snoring troubles. It's too loud at times I myself can hear it. I've been a lil overweight but don't have any other medical issues. Good can I get rid of this snoring. Is it a weight issue or something tho do with ent? Waiting eagerly for some help.
My son age 11 years had ear pain, I put ear drops "DREP" EAR DROP, please tell is it safe for his age.
I am a 22 years old male and I have earwax problem for almost 5 to 6 years. I often went to ent specialist for treatment but it just works for 1 or 2 weeks. Please give me some suggestion?
Hello doctors, I've been to a rock concert in October, since then I m suffering from this problem of tinnitus, I've been trying to clean my ear with hydrogen peroxide as a home remedy and some ear drop but nothing is helpful, please suggest me something as a permanent cure, my concentration is being diverted and is disturbed, it's a big problem for me now. I feel no other pain n nothing but just tinnitus.
I have an ear block since 10 days. My doctor said its due to common cold. Will smoking little amount of weed worsen the current situation?
How much cost for tympanoplasty surgery and how many days to take recovery and best hospital for tympanoplasty in bangalore.
I am suffering from Spasmodic Dysophonea since 7 years. I have tried Ozone treatment i.e. Passing of ozone gas from ears through my throat but that didn't help. Now I have been taking botox injections twice a year. Till now I have taken 14 of them. Doctor also suggested a surgery but that too needs to be done every 2 years. Is there any cure or alternate treatments for this disease? I really need one.
Sir, mere gale me kharas ya khichkhich hai kuch ek mahine se iski wajah se mujhe ajeeb ajeeb lagta hai mera dyan isi pe laga rahta hai sir koi dava ya technique bataye ki meri ye samsya jaldi thik ho jaye please sir guide me?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.