Find numerous Bariatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Bariatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kaiomarz P BalsaraYour feedback matters!
How can I loose my weight in a very simple technique? I did dieting and used some powder but they r temporary.
Hi sir / mam, I am taking lipolyzer tummy tablets from last week without any diet but I do 1 hr brisk walk daily. Is the tab is effective and help me to reduce w8 if I am not follow any diet? please ans. My query.
I want to loose my weight asap. As I have sum urgent work. How to loose 3-4 kg in a mnth. And also I have thyroid problem.
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy/fat as calories from other sources? What are" empty calories" so many people refer to?
My age is 22 and married. My weight 75. How to loss my weight? please say simply way. How to eat then I loss my weight?
I am fat what are healthy foods should I take to make body muscular and reduce excess fat in my body?
I was a heart patient (a hole in heart) from a birth, I have done operation 8years ago and now im ok. For increasing my weight im going gym. Sir is there any problem for me if I take weighted object. And suggest me to get fat. There is no medicine using me.
I am 25 year old female my height is 5.2 inches and my weight is 64 and continue I increase my weight but I want to lose my weight but how? Please give me suggestion.
Hello doctor. I am 22 year old female and my weight is 97kg. My height is 166cm. I exercise moderately. please so something. I don't have thyroid.
I have a white collar job. My weight is 75. My weight is not proportionate with my height. How to reduce my weight. Please give me some tips.
My height is 152 cm and weight is 80 kgs. I have added playing tennis since last 4 months with the same or even lesser quantity of food with more intake of water and warm water with lemon and honey daily in the morning. But I feel like my weight is not reducing. Even I have gone for a complete body check up and found that LDL/HDL ratio is 3.6 and LDL Cholestrol- Direct is 135mg%. Kindly suggest me what all I can do to reduce my weight to normalcy.
I have gained a lot of weight these days. And I really want to be slim. Please help me find a good complete diet that will help lose weight in a week.
I'm 20 years of age and want to know. How to reduce fast issue from stomach. After talking rice in preferred food item.
I want to reduce my weight 10 kg. Will you please suggest me how I will overcome to this as well as please provide me the daily food chart?
Sir since last few years my weight increased and belly too for not working anything hard. I am get getting breathing troubles often. I am walking and jogging since last 2weeks. Now what shud I have as diet to reduce my fats.
I am having knee pain and sugar patient. FBS around 140 andPBS goes around 200. Wt 90 kgs. BP normal.
I am 19 years old my diet is more than my friends but I am not gaining weight as much as they are getting and all the fat which I am gaining is around my stomach not in the arms and legs?
Obesity is a growing concern worldwide with an increasingly large number of people being diagnosed as obese every year. This is closely linked to the type of lifestyle that we are attuned to; less active and more sedentary.
If you are obese, you need to lose those pounds quickly; obesity increases the risk of various cardiac diseases and metabolic disorders. Fat loss is a gradual process that involves making changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits. Some changes that you can make to lose those stubborn inches off your waist are:
- Eat small but frequent meals: Generally, eating three large meals a day is what you follow. However, it is advised to eat smaller meals at least six times in a day. Eating smaller and frequent meals tends to up your metabolism thus, increasing your overall calorie burn.
- Cardio: Cardio is the way to go, if you want to lose fat, especially high intensity interval training. This is a form of exercise that involves doing an exercise, preferably compound exercises for a short burst of time (30 – 40 seconds) at full throttle, followed by a short rest period (10-15 seconds) and then repeating the process. This elevates your heart rate and keeps your metabolic rate elevated for up to 48 hours after your workout.
- Pick your foods wisely: The food you eat is important in determining how you lose your fat. Focus on eating a high protein, low carbohydrate and a moderate fat diet. Limit sugar intake to prevent blood sugar spikes. Focus on eating natural foods instead of junk foods as they have plenty of hidden calories.
- Be active: A sedentary lifestyle can hamper your fat loss process. Sitting in your office for long durations and watching television being glued to the couch are all linked with higher levels of obesity. Take frequent breaks from work and go for a stroll outside.
- Unwind: You may adopt relaxation techniques in your daily life, such as meditation to reduce stress as stress may lead to latent and sudden weight gain. Take up hobbies which can keep your brain involved and avoid stressful activities as much as you can. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.