Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kainai IraniYour feedback matters!
My son is 4.5 years old. He seems to be hyperactive and concentartion disorder and he is lagging behind in the school. What should I do to improve him?
I have lost my periods for 10 days. And am reaching my ovulation day nearer. Why I am getting late periods.
Hello doctor I'm mohamed musthafa. I'm 25 years old male. I have belly I need to decrease my stomach and weight. Please let me know know what I do for that. Thank you.
Psoriasis is a type of a skin disease in which the skin cells start to multiply at a much faster rate, forming thick white, red or silvery growths on the skin. In a healthy human being, skin cells shed every four weeks. The new skin cells replace them; growing as the old skin sheds itself. In Psoriasis, new skin cells grow at a much faster rate, forming thick patches of skin called plaques. In most cases, the plaques develop on the hands, knees, elbows, lower back, scalp and feet.
The exact causes behind Psoriasis are not known but most authorities point to a combination of genetic and environmental factors. For example, it has been found that it occurs among the members of the same family quite often or it tends to affect people who live in cold and wet climates. Psoriasis can be triggered by a variety of factors. If you have a strong immune system, it does not amount to much. But if you don’t, the disease gets triggered.
A few known factors that can aggravate Psoriasis are as follows:
Obesity: Being overweight is known to be an important contributing factor.
Stress: Mental stress can be another factor which tends to increase the symptoms of psoriasis.
Injury: Any injury to a particular body part can cause psoriasis to develop there.
Drugs: Some medicines are also known to increase the incidence of this problem.
Skin Dryness: If the skin is dry, the itching and flake formation tends to increase.
Role of Homeopathy in Psoriasis:
While conventional treatments for psoriasis are effective, in most cases, the skin disease makes a comeback. Homeopathy on the other hand, not only attempts to cure psoriasis, but also tackles the triggers that lead to the onset of the disease, resulting in a more healthy treatment. Finding out about the trigger can lead to a more effective and permanent cure. The location of the plaque can also help in deciding the right course of homeopathy treatment. The doctor also focuses on factors that tend to aggravate or alleviate the situation, as it might give a clue to its cause.
Homeopathic medicines for Psoriasis act on the body at the level of immunity and restore the deviated function. They also help to control the symptoms of Psoriasis without any side effects. Welling Homeopathy treatment for psoriasis is a tried and tested protocol to offer long term relief and permanent cure gradually.
The Homeopathic medicines for Psoriasis have to be specific to every individual person. That is the reason a detailed history is required to customise the treatment for Psoriasis. The Homeopathic treatment for psoriasis is chalked out after a detailed analysis and review of your past treatments for psoriasis and medicines for psoriasis taken by you.
Hi. My friend is a male 25 years who is dealing with a problem of white mark on his face at the lower back jaw region. Earlier in his childhood he had the history of vitiligo. Which had been treated. please suggest what to do.
My 1 month old baby's breath sometimes sounds as if she has cold but actually she has not. But she feels uncomfortable sometimes and her breathing produces sounds. What should I do?
She is delaying her periods from a week and having problem like back ache and very frequent she goes to washroom. She has tested for pregnancy using Prega news and test shows -ve. What she can do to be sure that she is not pregnant and what she can do to get the periods and to avoid frequent going to bathroom. I anticipate a reply from you.
I am suffering from severe sun tan on my face, neck and hands due to excessive sun exposure so please suggest me a medicine to get rid of it.
Hello doctor i am 33 yrs old and I have my one baby 6.5 yrs old. From last month I m feeling vomiting sense, tiredness, weakness and I got my period not like a period and after my this type of period I still feel vomiting, I took a prega test also its is also negative. Please suggest why this happen?
• Drink 1 – 2 glasses of lukewarm water early morning to stay healthy and acidity free. Drink more and more water. It is one of the easy Home Remedies to beat acidity. Have a habit to drink warm water after meal at night which helps in proper digestion.
• Coconut water is an effective means for acidity and soothe your digestive system.
• Eat carbohydrate rich food like rice ,which is easy to digest without any acid formation.
• Banana, watermelon and cucumber aid your digestion and good for curing acidity. So, use it in your diet.
• Vegetables like sweet potatoes ,carrot and beet root are effective in fighting acidity. Vegetables such as drumsticks, beans, pumpkin and carrot give you relief from acidity.
• Have dinner two to three hours before sleep, it would ensure food is digested completely and keep you healthy.
• Eat some almonds after every meal, every snack, every time you ingest something basically. Nuts do something to seemingly neutralize the juices in your stomach, relieving and preventing some instances of heartburn.
• Chewing on five to six tulsi leaves when you suffer from acidity is a great way to beat the discomfort you feel.
• Simply chewing on a few saunf seeds can help reduce the symptoms of acidity, as a long term remedy, boil a few seeds in water and leave overnight, drink this water during the day when you feel uneasy.
• Have one teaspoon of amla powder twice a day to help keep acidity at bay.
• Take a probiotic supplement. Probiotics are mixtures of "good" bacteria normally found in your gut.
• Use of honey and water before meals fights acidity.
• You can take cold cow milk before going to bed at night to cure acidity.
• You can chew piece of jaggery after every meal. Potassium present in the jaggery help to balance the stomach acid. Diabetes patients should not take jaggery.
• Sucking ginger is also very beneficial to neutralize stomach acid.
• Exercise daily. Yoga is the best exercise for acidity to cure and reduce it naturally.
• For instant relief from acidity, one should use Jaggery, banana, and yogurt.
• Clove: One piece of clove (laung or lavang) if kept in the mouth for some time can help in reducing acidity. Clove juice that goes into the system with saliva eases the abdomen and stomach greatly.
• Don’t eat fried and oily food.
• Avoid intake of coffee ,tea and soft drinks.
• Avoid eating citrus fruits ,such as sweet lime and oranges , as they have high acid content.
• Stop smoking and limit your intake of alcohol as both can damage the sphincter and cause acid reflux.
• Avoid late nights ,as inadequate sleep can lead to severe acidity.
• Avoid going to bed immediately after having dinner.
• Do not wear tight clothes and lose weight if you are obese. Yoga and meditation can help lessen stress and reduce heartburn.
• Activities that put too much pressure on the stomach and cause acid reflux, such as bending; lifting heavy objects, straining, and coughing should be reduced as well.