Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash RamdedYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, My son is two and half year old. But usko bolne me dikkat aa rhi hai. Mera beta bolta to hai per proper nhi bol pa rha. Mummy, papa, dada, roti, pani jaise word to proper bolta hai per puri tarah nhi bol pa rha abhi. Kya muje uske liye koi tonic ya medicine leni chahiye. Please tell me.
My daughter 8 yrs old complains of stomach pain more oftenly.However with the intake of ginger,aajwain the symptoms are suppressed.Pl help for the permanent solutions.
Kids have a mind of their own when it comes to food. The unhealthier it is, the more they tend to like it. Most taste driven or sweet foods are harmful for your child’s oral hygiene. However not all foods that your children like to eat are as bad for their oral health, some even help strengthen their teeth.
Here are 4 foods that your children can have for healthy teeth and gums.
1) Sugarless Gum - It helps loosen plaque and increase the number of natural antibodies in the mouth. It also keeps the gums hydrated. While too much of anything is not good, these gums are good once in a while.
2) Crispy Vegetables - These might not be popular with children but can be made yummy with interesting dips to go with them. Raw carrots, celery, cauliflower, and green beans are chewing foods which clean the child's teeth and gums.
3) Natural Sugar - Sugar from milk, yoghurt and cheese are rich in vitamin D, phosphate and calcium. When consumed, they raise the pH level of the mouth which lowers the level of acids, hence reducing risk of tooth decay.
4) Vitamin C Rich Foods - Fruits like oranges, kiwis, strawberries, papayas and limes help kill bacteria that can cause gingivitis. They also aid a good supply of collagen in the child's gums. However, parents need to remember that one can eat citrus foods only after thirty minutes from brushing their teeth. This is because the citric acid in these foods can weaken the tooth enamel temporarily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My 3 year old daughter is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she Can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I Do?
Hi the baby is 20 days old. It's a girl baby after feeding the milk she will get vomit after 10 mins please suggest me for this.
Sir,my 2 years old daughter start crying at midnight daily we don't know the reason for that ,please give some treatment for this problem ?
Hi My 4 and half year old baby girl. Sometimes I feel that my kid can hear properly. Sometimes I call her lots of time but no response. What is the reason please suggest.
My niece who takes normal diet and is of 9 years of age is really very weak physically. Kindly suggest some solution for improving her health.
What foods can be given at night before sleeping? My baby is going to be 2 years old. I want to stop feeding as she gets up for feeds so I want to substitute that so that I can stop feeding and she sleeps well. Any medicine to stop feeding.
Mera beta four year ka hai, aksar raat ko uske leg mei pain rahata hai, aur morning mei thik ho jata hai, dard puri raat rahti hai, maine doctor ko dikhaya to doctor ne calcium syrup diya, ab sirup band karne ke baad bhi kavi kavi leg me pain ho raha hai, aur, raat bhar massage karne pe bhi aram nahi milta, so please mujhe aisa medicine ya oil bataya jo fast relif kare raat mei aur bacha aram se soye paye, mai raat mei bajut pareshen ho jati hu.
My baby is 1 month old, I want to know the baby care products, which brand is best? Especially which cream should I use for my baby?
Hello. My daughter is 2 years and 3 months old. Her weight is 13 kg. She usually has hard stools during hot whether. I give her rava porridge or upma in break fast, vegetable dal khichdi in lunch and dinner. She has variety of snacks in the evening like ragi porridge, noodles, upma, bread slices, many more. She drinks 1.5 litres of water. She takes milk sometimes but not regularly. Whenever she eats but if carrot hard stools is a sure shot thing to happen. In cold whether she passes stools regularly.
Parents sometimes tend to neglect their children due to various reasons. However, this negligence influences the children severely. It can affect the development, personality, relationship traits of the children. Every child needs care and love. Parents are naturally the closest people in a child’s world. Negligence from the closest people can lead to destructive character traits in their personality.
1. Attachment problems: One of the primary and direct effects of parental negligence towards children can lead children to be less attached with family. If a child does not get the warmth and care from parents, he automatically detaches from the family bonding and even does not develop the love and compassionate feelings for the family. This pattern hardly changes over time, and it can even lead to problematic relationship of the child in the future. The child may not be able to be close to his own children later.
2. Brain development: Children are tender and sensitive, just like floral buds. Every stimulus has an action. For instance, a child who is affected by malnutrition suffers from weak neural cells. This can be a reason behind weak brain functions. The basic pillars of brain processes, that is, thinking and logical thinking, everything is affected due to parental negligence. It may lead to low level of self-confidence, depression, frustration, anxiety and stress, troubled thoughts and emotional distortions.
Signs of parental negligence in children
1. Eating Disorders
2. Disrupted Sleep
3. Withdrawal from family bonding
4. Aggressive attitude
5. Bed wetting
6. Missing out school
7. Obsessive traits in behavioural patterns
9. Sudden change in attitude and behaviours
Every child seeks complete attention and love of his or her parents. However, parents may neglect them due to work stress, social obligations, personal problems and other such reasons. But parents should be considerate about the developmental barriers that could be posed due to this type of negligence. Some children also show eating habit changes, abusive attitude, violence or sometimes even plunge into complete isolation. While children require free scope to let their emotional and mental development boost with social activities, neglected children can withdraw themselves from social activities.
This means no friends, no social activity in life. This is a major reason for depression, suicidal attempts, deformed thought processes and misled lifestyle. As a parent, you can offer your optimum care and affection to your child to avoid such mental distortions, which can be avoided with love and warmth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.