Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash RamdedYour feedback matters!
My son (2.9 years) suffers from stool problem. He doesn't empty his stomach unless the syrup Laxobix is given. This has been going on since 7-8 months. I don't know how to bring him back to natural way.
Parents sometimes tend to neglect their children due to various reasons. However, this negligence influences the children severely. It can affect the development, personality, relationship traits of the children. Every child needs care and love. Parents are naturally the closest people in a child’s world. Negligence from the closest people can lead to destructive character traits in their personality.
1. Attachment problems: One of the primary and direct effects of parental negligence towards children can lead children to be less attached with family. If a child does not get the warmth and care from parents, he automatically detaches from the family bonding and even does not develop the love and compassionate feelings for the family. This pattern hardly changes over time, and it can even lead to problematic relationship of the child in the future. The child may not be able to be close to his own children later.
2. Brain development: Children are tender and sensitive, just like floral buds. Every stimulus has an action. For instance, a child who is affected by malnutrition suffers from weak neural cells. This can be a reason behind weak brain functions. The basic pillars of brain processes, that is, thinking and logical thinking, everything is affected due to parental negligence. It may lead to low level of self-confidence, depression, frustration, anxiety and stress, troubled thoughts and emotional distortions.
Signs of parental negligence in children
1. Eating Disorders
2. Disrupted Sleep
3. Withdrawal from family bonding
4. Aggressive attitude
5. Bed wetting
6. Missing out school
7. Obsessive traits in behavioural patterns
9. Sudden change in attitude and behaviours
Every child seeks complete attention and love of his or her parents. However, parents may neglect them due to work stress, social obligations, personal problems and other such reasons. But parents should be considerate about the developmental barriers that could be posed due to this type of negligence. Some children also show eating habit changes, abusive attitude, violence or sometimes even plunge into complete isolation. While children require free scope to let their emotional and mental development boost with social activities, neglected children can withdraw themselves from social activities.
This means no friends, no social activity in life. This is a major reason for depression, suicidal attempts, deformed thought processes and misled lifestyle. As a parent, you can offer your optimum care and affection to your child to avoid such mental distortions, which can be avoided with love and warmth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor. My 6 year old daughter is suffering with microcytic hypochromic anaemia. With hemoglobin 4.2. Her pediatrician suggested tonoferon syrup. N vitamin C tablets. But she's having fever, vomiting and stomach pain. And loss of appetite. Her ultra sound scanning is normal. Liver functioning test seems normal. Can you please suggest what is the cause n treatment. Please advice me proper medication. Waiting for a soon reply. Thank you.
Dear Sir, Greetings for the day. My Son's age is 1year 5months. My son is facing very difficulty to go for motion and cry a lot that time, he is not drinking any liquid apart from milk. Kindly suggests me.
Hi, I am writing on behalf of my husband. He is extremely obsessed about girls, and the breasts. Its not that its hampering our relationship or our sex life. Whenever we go for an outing, his full attention is on the girls roaming around. Could you please advise me how could I help my husband get out of this. Thanks.
Hello sir, I had one doubt my kid is 4 month old we are started a cerelac rice 1st stage because mother feeding is not properly and my wife is started a course for feeding, actually in that pack starts at 6 is any problem.
Hello Doctors, My son having 4 months age and from yesterday he is having cold so we given CORIMINIC drops - 4 ml once in the morning as per doctor earlier prescribed. If it is not clear can we give one more time the same drop today evening? And also it will be great if you are suggesting anything. Thanks.
Hi doc, my baby is 6 and half months old. We are living in Bangalore. I am giving my baby ragi 2 times a day. I heard that giving more ragi will cause fits in babies. Climate is also too cold here. Pls suggest.
Breastfeeding is advocated to be the only best thing for a newborn. But while it is the most natural thing to do, it isn't an easy process. It is challenging and full of surprises. Researches throw up facts that surprise all. For example: breastfeeding is like a shield against breast cancer.
Here are 3 such lesser known facts:
1. The milk contents - ever wondered what your baby thinks of the taste of your breast milk. Well, the fact is that your breast milk is tailor-made for your baby. From the taste to its benefits, it is a full course meal. When the feeding begins, the milk is watery. This is to quench the baby's thirst. Then the consistency thickens and the milk becomes higher in fat content. This meets your baby's electrolyte needs as well as energy requirement. Want to know something more amazing? through the day, your breasts milk's properties keep changing. By evening, it has higher sedating properties and helps the baby's body meet nutritional demands. This should explain that satisfied smile babies have when they sleep right after their feeds.
2. Variation in milk production - it is okay and natural if you feel you are lopsided. Many breastfeeding mothers feel that one breast is heavier than the other since it produces more milk. This is possible and happens a lot. Our body is not perfectly symmetrical between left and right. This applies to breasts as well and shouldn't be worried about. Because of this, milk production can also vary between both the breasts.
3. It causes weightloss - some women are known to lose their pregnancy weight by breastfeeding. Yes, this is also a lesser known fact. Breast milk happens to be a high calorie food which the baby literally sucks off the mother's body. This leads to shrinking of the mother's body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.