Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 14th of april and had an Ipill the same day. My period date used to be 5th of every month. After having the I pill, I had withdrawal bleeding on 20th april, and today is 18th april, I haven't had my periods yet. My breasts are sore, painful and swollen. I took 2 pregnancy tests but they were both negative. I agree that my menstrual cycle has been changed but I just want to confirm that is it possible that I could be pregnant? I'm losing my cool. There is no sign pf periods. I'm gaining weight and my breasts hurt so much. Are these symptoms of pregnancy? What should I do? Please help please please.
How long after missing a pill and pill free interval you are protected? Can starting the pill immediately would have been better after you missed second last pill of the pack? If condom failed this time, are you at higher risk of conceiving?
I am suffering from irregular periods with stomach pain, I used to get period once in 2 months. I am married, a local doctor says tto have a baby then the problem will go away, is it true. But I do not want to have a baby right now because of some financial problems. Please help.
Accidentally yesterday ,me and my husband were doing an unprotected sex. After that I take unwanted 72 pill within 1 hour. How will I confirm that am free from pregnancy or not? Please help.
Will iui, ivf etc will work for hormonal imbalance and thyroid having female's what are the chances of conceiving? When conceived sneezing and cough should not be present?
My daughter Is 15 months old. Can I stop breastfeeding. Moreover, I have started developing nipple cracks since 1 week. I don't know the exact reason. Please suggest
I have too much of hairfall and also my periods get delayed for long time what should I do to prevent both?
Hai sir/madam my wife is 3 months pregnant now some people are telling wearing panties during pregnancy can cause discomfort to child inside womb please advise me whether she has to wear panties or not during pregnancy.
I had unprotected intercourse last month after my periods ended and this month I got my regular periods 4 days late. Does it mean I am pregnant or something?
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.
HI I am 26 years old I live in noida sec 39. I have polysystic ovaries and abnormal periods I want to conceive my doctor doctor gave me fertomid 50 mg tablet for 5 days from second day of my period and prescribed follicular monitoring but my egg size on 13 day was right msf and left 13*11 and also on 16 th day the size remains same. But earlier before for 2 months the same ultrasound report was ok with same medicine and also Dr. gave me hucog injection earlier to rupture but I did not conceive and this time egg size was not ok please tell me what can I do?
Patients have skin diseases like Acne/ pimples/ ring worm/ eczema/psoriasis. Your are advised to take maximum drinking water, 5to7 liter within 24 hours.
- Fruits - Banana is best fruit for skin diseases patients.
- Yoga - anuloom vilom prayanam
- And kapalbhati prayanam for 30 min is best for all type skin diseases.
- You should avoid all sour taste and spicy food items also avoid excessive sweating/ hard work.