Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Ragi has always been known as a highly nutritious foodgrain, rich in calcium. You might notice the power of ragi when you visit the maharashtrian countryside. Known colloquially as'nachni, a staple diet of these'naachni bhaakris' and'pitla' has been the main reason behind generations of lean yet robust kids.
Finger millet is the english equivalent of ragi. Also, predominantly, used in south india, it is also a rich source of protein, fiber, iron and other minerals.
It is more nutritious than other cereals and has a host of health benefits.
1. Weight loss
Ragi is very high on fiber. Hence, it digests slowly, keeping you full for a longer time and helps you avoid excessive food consumption. This helps you shed kilos and keeps you fit.
The high fiber in ragi helps to clear bowels smoothly everyday and prevents constipation.
Due to its slow digestion rate, ragi helps lower blood sugar levels. Hence, diabetics can enjoy ragi rotis/pancakes without the fear of affecting their sugar levels.
3. Bone strength
Ragi is very rich in calcium. It can be easily substituted for milk (in case of lactose intolerance) to get your daily calcium dose. You can also have ragi flour kanji as a great source of calcium. Ragi porridge can be given to growing children for bone development and to elders to avoid osteoporosis.
4. Gluten free
Ragi is free of gluten which is found in wheat and its products. Hence ragi can be easily taken by gluten sensitive people.
5. Cholesterol control
Highly fibrous, ragi helps control and lower bad cholesterol levels.
Ragi is also rich in iron and hence can be beneficial for people with anemia.
Ragi mixed with milk works wonders for infants. For the elder kids, naachni khakrashighlight the health-conscious man's snack section during tea breaks. There is a huge list of south indian dishes which feature several ragi permutations and combinations (eg. Ragi idlis, ragi dosas, ragi rasam, etc.)
All in all, in the company of ragi, you have no choice but to stay healthy!
1st USG Sac found on 21st Nov after 2nd USG on 2nd Dec Dr. Said it is a dead one, on 23rd Nov brown spotting without any pain came out. She suggested to hold on. Bcoz according d patient mensuration ,baby should b of 3 months. But d patient generally have irregular period gaping of min 3 months .she has poly cyst problem too. Now Dr. Asking for abortion. Will patient wait or go for abortion? (19 months got married, this is 1st issue for a couple)
I am 21 years old. I am getting hungry a lot nowadays. and in every hour I just need anything to eat. I am just a lot tensed about everything nowadays and the more I eat the more I need to have something. Please advise.
My wife wants to abort a baby who is only two months of pregnancy. Just wanted to know will there be a pain or any side effects after abortion. Please suggest. Thank you.
Hiii doctor, I m poonam, we are planning for baby, But we don't understand that why I m not conceiving.what to do
Hello doc, We have 3 childrens one is normal delivery and two are with operation delivery after 3rd delivery my wife closed birth option because 3rd delivery was very critical and she nearly goes in death but thnk god she save that's why we closed birth option but now after 3 years we want again baby and we are planning to reopen birth option so is it save to reopen. If not then can you give other procedure like getting my wife physically fitted and ready her for our 4th baby? We really want baby with our own semen not from other like step mother etc please And I lost my wife's all medical reports etc so please dnt reply by asking test paper or medical reports. Thanks,
Me 34 AGE and my wife 33 AGE married 2 years ago trying for a baby since 5 months but were not successful. We consulted doctor and we went through several blood tests and sonography. And later my sperm analysis. My wife's repoRTS are normal. Whilst my reports are not ok. My sperm count is 12 millions per ml. Motile sperm is 0% reproductive is 4% and immotile is 96%. Also, 4% normal sperm & 96% abnormal sperm. Kindly suggest whether my problem is cured and can I be father naturally or I have to opt for IVF OR ICSI.
Combipack of mifepristone tablets IP and misoprostol tablets IP. abortion pills. Kya ye suit krega mjhe.
1. Stay positive
2. Keep your body hydrated
3. Drink more water
4. Cut out drinks
5. Consume green vegetables
6. Eat good quality protein with each meal, such as organic chicken, fish, grass fed meat and plant protein such as beans and pulses, nuts and seeds.
Hi sir, I am 24yrs old. I got married two years before. Since a year we are trying for a baby but the result was negative. Last may month I have undergone a scanning (USG)- Abdomen and pelvis. It was diagnosed as PCOS. My ayurvedic doctor suggested me a medicine called phalaghrita and I consumed it for two months. After that I discontinued. Til this month we are trying for a baby but the result is nil. Few websites tell female with PCOS doesn't ovulate every month or doesn't ovulate at all. So I just wanted to know m I ovulating or is there any other problem. Please help me.
Symptoms of psycho-sexual disorder you need to know
Psychosexual disorders are conditions that occur when there are discrepancies in sexual functioning caused by mental or emotional problems. These have various manifestations in the form of sexual dysfunction, sexual perversion and gender identity crisis.
The primary characteristic feature of psychosexual disorders is that these are not caused by any external physical factors or medical conditions, but are a result of internal conflicts that arise in the mind. These conflicts can be due to intense personal experiences that lead to stress, anxiety, depression, and guilt. Sexual trauma and negative body image issues are also known to cause psychosexual disorders in men and women.
The symptoms of psychosexual disorders have different kinds of indications in men and women. In many cases, it leads to the development of phobias towards sex and sexual activities. In other cases, it may create strong recurrent desires for unusual sexual situations and activities such as voyeurism, fetishism, exhibitionism, sexual sadism, necrophilia or pedophilia.
Each case is unique and different as it is caused by an exclusive set of factors, which affect every individual in a distinctive capacity.
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in women?
Psychosexual disorders in women are characterized by the following signs:
- inability to get sexually aroused despite adequate stimulation
- inability to achieve orgasm
- reduced sexual drive and the lack of desire for sex
- inadequate vaginal lubrication
- unconscious tightening of the vaginal muscles that causes interference in sexual activities
- experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in men?
Some of the signs of psychosexual disorder in men are as follows:
- inability to get or hold an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- premature ejaculation
- being unable to ejaculate
- reduced libido and inhibited sexual desire
- inability to achieve orgasm
- lack of sexual arousal through stimulation
Whatever is the cause, rest assured that it can be resolved completely with the help of a good therapist. So don't hesitate and continue suffering without getting help.
Related Tip: Why is having sex very painful for some people?
The full history of a patient's health can now be captured electronically using EMR (Electronic-Medical-Records). In this case, you do not have to save the records on papers and maintain them in files. Instead, they can be automatically stored using a software, so that in times of need, they can be easily accessed without any inconvenience.
What are the major benefits of EMR?
- Easy tracking: The recorded data can be easily tracked and thus the chances of data misplacement can be completely curtailed.
- Proper identification: The patients can be easily identified by tracking their records or past history. This is how due screenings and preventive measures can be conveniently tracked.
- Improved care: With the increased usage of EMR, medical care and assistance are improving like anything.
- Monitoring: Patients' health condition can be properly tracked and monitored so that certain parameters can be measured, especially blood-pressure readings and vaccinations.
Best solutions of EMR:
If you make a detailed survey, then you will come across different popular EMR models that are currently popular. Look at the features and facilities so that the best one can be chosen as per your purpose, requirement and affordability. Some of the most popular solutions for EMR are as follows:
- CareCloud: This is nothing but cloud-based software that can make accurate recordings and storage of all kinds of healthcare records so that you can access them even after a long time. In this case, storage is made in a systematic manner. Consultation records and record-keeping regulations are found in the software.
- Practice Fusion: the most improved technology for maintaining medical records is found in the software. It's easy to access and this is the main reason behind the highest popularity of the same.
- AthenaHealth: The health care providers can now get the advantage of tracking all their records in a proper manner with regular usage of this software. The most interesting part is that these providers can access the details at any point of time and from anywhere.
- Greenway: A wide range of EMR services are getting provided by these software such as storage services, maintenance services and record creation. This is why the software is treated as versatile.
- EclinicalWorks: This software has won several awards for offering accurate and perfect maintenance of different kinds of medical records, and this is why it is so popular.
We did 1st time sex on 20 April, she took an ipill within 2 hours. She got her period on 17 may. Then we did sex on 20th June and she took an ipill within 2 hours. She got light bleeding on 26th for 3 days. She got her normal period on 26 June. She also done UPT after 45 days of sex, it comes negative. But she is noticing that her breast size has increased. But She Is not having her periods till now. She had her last period on 26th June. What to do now?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!