Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kailas A. PatilYour feedback matters!
My inner thighs have turned dark in colour in the last 6 months. It used to itch in that area but now there is no itching but the skin has become dark. What could be the reason and how can I make the skin colour light.
What is the difference between osteopathy and a physiotherapy? What should I prefer in case of old serious muscular pain?
My dad is taking glimepiride, pioglitazone& metformin hydrochloride (ER) tablets twice daily before lunch nd dinner but inspire of this his sugar is increasing pls advice is there any other impact of this on his health nd should he change the tablet taking time or should he take tablets before breakfast too. Plss help doctor
Hi. I am suresh I am 25 years old. I want to look for foreskin penis operation. I am suffer for fear about operation. What can I do. After foreskin penis operation how many days to take for recovery. Please support me.
From last 2-3 year most of the time I facing a problem whenever I eat food I vomit and cough comes over the time , I have to spit it again n again which causes vomitimg? Is der sumtng serious ?please help me.
The four faces of introversion
1. Shy-secure people: don’t have a strong need to be around people, and don’t tend to worry about talking to new people. They can socialise if they need to, but they general prefer to be by themselves and to do things on their own.
2. Shy-withdrawn people: suffer from social anxiety. They are highly sensitive to perceived rejection, are anxious of negative evaluation, and are afraid of doing something embarrassing. They suffer more anxiety than people who are shy-secure.
3. Shy-dependent people: are overly helpful, accommodating, self-effacing and compliant. They have a strong need to be with other people but they feel they are inferior or “not good enough”. They have good social skills and are pleasant company – but they give up their true self in their desire to fit in.
4. Shy-conflicted people: vacillate between wanting to be around other people and then pulling back (as social situations are a real source of stress). This group of people experience the most stress and anxiety.
Are you falling sick very frequently or get tired too soon? It could be most likely because your immunity is very low and your body has to fight harder to function properly. There are certain indicators which tell you that your immunity is low, and you must take quick action to avoid any major problem your body may encounter eventually.
Here are the telling pointers for lowered immunity.
1. Dehydration - Our body is made of 70% water. This goes to show how important water is, for it to function properly. Fluids help get rid of germs and other toxins from the body. It is very important to keep ourselves hydrated. At times, our body loses water, however we do not realize immediately. A good way to find this out is to keep a check on the colour of our urine. Ideally it should be transparent.
2. You are always unwell - It is a no brainer This is the clearest possible indicator that your immunity needs a boost. If every time there is a change in weather or you are around someone who has the flu/is sneezing, you get sick too then it is a clear indication that your body is unable to fight the germs.
3. Drinking water seems impure - Most parts of India doesn’t get pure drinking water and this happens to be a matter of grave concern. This doesn’t apply to only the poor and homeless; a lot of our population resides in localities where pure drinking water in not available. Therefore it is important to make sure you purify your drinking water. Always check your water purifier. In situations where one doesn’t have access to purifier, ensure that you boil and strain your drinking water.
4. You are forever stressed - Your work, family, personal and social obligations might be pulling you down and you are forever stressed or worried about something or the other. If you fall sick when already stressed, you body cannot fight the germs as it could if you are stress free. Chronic stress leads to your immunity being low and you falling sick repeatedly.
5. Your sugar cravings going up - We are all well aware that having a weakness for sweets poses a threat to your oral health and waistline. However, if it leads to a craving and you end up consuming too much, every day, it can lower your immunity by weakening the white blood cells. If the white blood cells are weak, the body loses its ability to fight the germs.
6. Your nasal passage feels dry - This is comparatively rare, but does happen to many people. While a dripping nose is bothersome, what is worrisome is a dry nasal passage. Germs linger in dry passages and one can have cold & flu frequently. Keeping a humidifier in the room might come handy.
7. You are overweight - Being overweight is never a good news. It leads to a multitude of diseases and also weakens your immunity. Once your body mass index is way above the allowed level, your body gets stuck in a vicious circle. An overweight body gives ways to health problems, which again affect your weight for instance, when hormonal imbalance happens.
8. Lack of energy - You are always tired. All you want to do is sleep, even after waking up from a good, long sleep. This is a clear indicator of low immunity. You need to regulate your diet & exercise, apart from ensuring you sleep a good eight hours in the night, instead of 8-10 hours throughout the day.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Foreskin doesn't retract beyond the penis head when erect. When its flaccid it can be easily retracted. I have indulged in sex and it wasn't much comfortable due to skin tightening around the circumference of the foreskin. I am not willing to undergo circumcision. Can you suggest some ointments which will help loosen the skin.
From last 15 - 20 days I am having lots of head pain. And every time it's not in the same side. What may be cause. Do I need to go for head x-ray please suggest.
Hello All Doctors I have varicocele veins in my left leg from past 5 years it has swollen on 5 places in legs but blood is not flowing out . I am applying varco blue vein remove oil and also wearing stockings. I wanted to know weather that oil is effectable and also if any other option is there for curing varicocele veins in my legs.Please tell.
Hello sir, mam. I am a 21 years old boy. But I am thin. Please can you suggest me some health tips. I will be very thankful to you.
I had sex for the first time with a condom but that delayed my periods. Am I pregnant? Please advice me what to do.
I have join gym at age of 18+, i'm thinking for making abs, So I required diet and consult me whether it will not harm my body at this age.
According to the World Health Organization, “Hypertension affects 600 million people worldwide. Yet many are unaware that they have the disease and are at risk of developing a stroke, heart disease, blindness and kidney failure. Hypertension causes five million premature deaths per year, yet there is no proper solution for curing hypertension.”..
Homeopathy, a branch of alternative medicine based on the Law of Similars, is one of the most effective hypertension treatments, in my opinion. Homeopathy believes in holistic, totality, and individualized approaches. A holistic approach means that every manifested symptom in a body relates to a mental or emotional state. In a totality approach, homeopathy does not aim to treat a specific organ, but the body in its entirety.
CAUSE OF HYPERTENSION
Doctors are often unable to pinpoint the exact cause of hypertension. corticosteroids and immunosuppressive drugs . Medication taken for pain and inflammation, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitors may also raise blood pressure,As well, tobacco products contain nicotine, Chronic overuse of alcohol . In fact, 30 to 60% of alcoholics suffer from hypertension. Caffeine intake may also cause an acute (rapid but brief) increase in blood pressure. Research indicates that about 62% of strokes and 49% of heart attacks are caused by hypertension.
Homeopathy can help high blood pressure, determining its cause through a holistic approach that looks to cure the individual as a whole. Homeopaths simply use symptoms, and the sensation of experiencing those symptoms, to determine which homeopathic remedy will most effectively trigger the body’s healing response.
Homeopathic treatment is recommended because it not only can lower and stabilize blood pressure, it also has a positive effect on overall health.
High Blood Pressure DIET -
Restrict your sodium intake.
Eat a well-balanced diet based on whole grains, fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, fish, chicken, and turkey.
Avoid foods high in transfatty acids and saturated fats.
Avoid licorice, it is known to raise blood pressure.
Garlic helps reduce high blood pressure. In the morning take a tiny piece of garlic and crush it with the knife. Swallow with a glass of water.
Make yourself hot lemonade.Drink it, twice a day.
Reduce your stress levels.
-Dr Rushali Angchekar
vaibhavi homoe clinic , vengurla