Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kahan N BhattYour feedback matters!
Dear doc, My mamma recently been diagnosed with glaucoma. Doc prescribed 2 eye drops. Combigan and azopt. This is the second month. She feeling bitter taste in throat. And her gums got so loose resulting in tooth fall with no gum disease. Are teeth falling as the side effect of eye drops? Kindly guide us. (My mamma taking allo thyroid med and ayur meds for b.p and diabetes along wid drops for eyes)
She is approx 58 years old and she is unable to eat hard foods due to her damaged teeth. I want to replace her teeth. Suggest me what should I be done?
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
I am 34 year old and am having mouth ulcers on my cheek and lips last two days. I don't have any other disease like BP or diabetic. Could you suggest medicine for ulcers. Thanks.
In the start of this year, I suddenly developed white scars inside my oral cavity which burn extremely in contact with spicy food. It was diagnosed as Oral Lichen Planus. Tests done showed I had a auto-immune problem. The doctor has given me a tablet which he said is a steroid and have to rinse it only and then apply Kenacort Gel. There is improvement but it still burns like hell when I eat food. My question is, is it true this is incurable and I am stuck with this for life? Is this the right kind of treatment or is there any other better form of treating this? Why did I get this? If incurable, can I do something to eat food peacefully?
Hi Doctor. I am a smoker & from past few days I am getting blood while brushing my teeth. I have never faced such kind of issue before as well as my lower jaws front 4 teeth facing sensitivity issue. Can you pls tell me how to maintain my oral hygiene & pls help me to get rid of these problems as I am not able to take too cold as well as too hot stuff.
I had a tooth extracted a couple of months back. Now a bridge has to be made. Kindly suggest that should the bridge be only of porceline or can have a metallic component also be.
1. Bleaching (intracornonal/extracoronal)
5. Composite veneers
7. Emax crowns
I want to know about mouth cancer because I am using chewing tobacco last 4 years. This is smokeless tobacco, perhaps it is injurious to health but I am fit because my weight is 64 kg. Only I am disturbed about forgetting/low memory. Please tell me about mouth cancer due to chewing tobacco.
Gingivitis is a mild form of gum disease which occurs because of the inflammation of the gums. It can easily be reversed with daily brushing and flossing and getting dental cleaning done regularly.