Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kadir MhaiskerYour feedback matters!
I am 28 an from last 1 week there is a pain in my tailbone and also knee pain is there due heavy scout workout from last 1 montth please help.
Hi, am 18 years old boy with asthma. Actually am taking homeopathy medicine for HEIGHT INCREASE for 1 month but no score. So am going to take ASHWAGANDHA for height increase .my question WILL ASHWAGANDHA REDUCE THE RESULTS OR FIGHT HOMEOPATHY. AND 2nd question is that my sperm is thick and i'll masturbate alternate days. HOW CAN I SHOOT MY SEMEN WITH FORCE OR SPURT (actually it is oozing or dribbling)
I am 48 years Old I am suffering with back pain how can I will get relief with simple medicine or excersize size please inform.
For the first time, centuries of subjective knowledge has been demystified using modern artificial intelligence. Nadi tarangini's ultra sensitive sensors and advanced software give you precise nadi patterns and a high degree of accuracy.
*Quick and comprehensive nadi report*
In just five minutes, get physical and mental wellness indicators, along with diet and lifstyle suggestions
*Detect dosha imbalances*
Through gati and sparsha based vikruti
*Easy report interpretation*
With low, medium and high references for each parameter. Compare current nadi pattern with averaged healthy dosha patterns.
Tackle the problem of patient retention with clear evidence of your treatment's effectiveness over time.
You can reduce your acne by following these skin care tips:
- Wash twice a day and after sweating. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin. Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse. Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Shampoo regularly. If you have oily hair, shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally. If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face. Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Stay out of the sun and tanning beds. Tanning damages you skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (uv) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning devices.
- Using tanning beds increases your risk for melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, by 75 percent.
Consult me if:
- Your acne makes you shy or embarrassed.
- The products you've tried have not worked.
- Your acne is leaving scars or darkening your skin.
Hi, this is haritha. My friend is suffering with severe knee pain, she has fallen down from bike one and half year back, when she has fallen the right leg twisted at knee there is no swelling seen outside. I want to know y there is pain still?
I had severe fever about 4-5 days before. I had severe head pain. But it has cured now but I have pain in fingers of hand and leg. Due to which I have problem in walking. I am unable to write properly. And I don't feel like eating anything. Please tell me what to do.
Sir/mam I want to remove my glass. My eyesight is very low. Left eye -3.5 right-3.0 Plzz help me to increase my eyesight. Any medicine, yoga or other.
I am 25 years old I have a headache from last three months doctor prescribed medicine so my headache is gone but after completion of my medicines again my headache is return what can I do.
Have any solution for paining in the footpath leg pair? any medicine available for, please let me know the solution.
Respected sir/mam last week I had sex with my gf and we did sex 4 times in 6 hours and now after 1 day she is feeling etching in her inner part of vagina and etching quit badly and while urination she feel sever pain. And since from today while urination she feels bleeding too. What we have to do. We are in tension .plzzz help us.
Hi I am 54 yrs old. Got bypass 2 years back and lost 9 kgs. From then same weight what ever I eat. But body is shrinking and feeling weak. Even pet scan is normal. What could be the reason?
Pregnancy is one of the most transformative experiences in the life of a woman. Every moment of pregnancy is filled with intense joy and anticipation. However, due to massive hormonal fluctuations during this time period, there can be moments of unexplained depression and distress. This happens mostly due to the metamorphosis that the body undergoes in order to accommodate the growth and development of a new life. During this time, innumerable physical changes take place.
Other major change that can vary from one woman to another depends on their lifestyle, general health, diet and self-care routine. Another important factor to consider is the kind of drugs that the doctors prescribe which can affect the body in different ways.
Ways in which your body transforms during pregnancy
- Skin: The rise in the levels of oestrogen often provides the “pregnancy glow” to the skin. It can temporarily make the skin look even toned and healthy. However, it may also affect the skin in a negative manner; give rise to blotchy pigmentation, rashes, under eye dark circles. The increase in oil secretion causes acne outbreaks. Stretch marks are common problems that do not seem to go easily. These are visible mostly near the abdomen and on the limbs.
- Hair: On a regular basis, almost 100 hair strands fall out, and new hair strands take their place. This continues in a cyclical process. During pregnancy, the follicles are mostly locked in a growing phase that causes a surge in the volume of hair. After the birth of the baby, the extra follicles start falling out and this phase can cause a lot of distress to the new mother. However, with proper care and medication, the excessive hair fall should be in control in a month or two.
- Bodyache: Back pain , especially in the pelvic or lower back region is one of the most common occurrences in the advanced stages of pregnancy. This is accompanied by headaches, swollen legs or tingly, numb feeling in the hands. The substantial increase in water retention is most visible in the legs and feet and may make walking or standing painfully difficult. Varicose veins develop and worsen during pregnancy. The sudden, yet temporary weight gain causes difficulty in movement.
- Digestion: The digestive system slows done during pregnancy. This happens due to a number of chemical secretions, hormones and in most cases, the inability to remain physically active as before. This leads to a rise in acidity, indigestion and most commonly, constipation.
- Incontinence: The pressure on the urethra can lead to difficulty in urination and cause incontinence.
- Heart, lungs and blood pressure: The heart has to work harder than before and pump extra blood to the growing baby within the womb. This causes an increase in the pulse rate and blood circulation throughout the baby. The blood pressure fluctuates and may drop down during the second trimester as the pregnancy hormones often cause the blood vessels to relax. This is often the reason for dizziness and disorientation during pregnancy. In case of patients with hypertension, the blood vessels may constrict and can create a medical emergency situation.
- Breasts: The increase in progesterone and estrogen, and the milk producing hormone ‘prolactin’ create visible changes in the breasts. This includes darkening of the areola, increase in the blood flow to the breasts, erection and hypersensitivity in the nipples and the growth in the milk sacs, ducts and lobes.
Most of these symptoms improve and disappear in a few weeks after child birth and the body starts recovering. The sheer exhaustion of childbirth takes a toll on the physical and mental health of the mother. There is utmost need of rest and proper nutrition. There is no need to rush to heal yourself, it is best left to nature along with a few guidelines that a doctor will help you with.