Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kadir Mhaisker
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kadir MhaiskerYour feedback matters!
It has been few weeks my wife is sneezing a lot without any cold or flu and couple of days back she had a nose bleeding also and also she had an itching in her nose. Kindly help us out to know the exact problem and cure if possible. Regards.
Hi my age, is 26yrs. Actually I have premature ejaculation problem also in few month I face ED problem so can I use himalaya tentex forte for solve thos problem. My weight is 65kg I am a not smoker Am not take any hot drink.
Having a fever makes you feel weak such that you don’t feel like doing anything. Medical treatment for flu includes usage of antiviral drugs as prescribed for decreasing the severity and duration of the infection. You may also consult your doctor to know about the antibiotics that can treat bacterial infections which may arise as an effect of flu. However, antibiotics are not always required for treating viral infections like flu. On the contrary, you can also follow a few home remedies to get rid of your suffering.
Home remedies for treating flu
You can treat flu by following a few home remedies like resting in bed and avoiding physical exertion. Hydration is very important and minor pains and aches can be relieved with over-the-counter medications as prescribed by the physician. You should avoid spreading the flu virus and germs and wash your hands often.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink ample amount of water, clear soup and fruit juices. Though flu causes appetite loss, you should not depend on water entirely, as it doesn’t contain enough amount of electrolytes that are required for your body to function optimally. Energy drinks can also help you in this respect. In case these products are not available, you can also prepare a homemade solution by mixing plain or rice water with sugar and a pinch of salt. You can also enhance the taste by adding orange juice and freshly cut bananas, and you can drink it right away irrespective of your age.
- Getting rid of cough: Though expectorants and cough suppressants would help the cough to subside, steam inhalations can also prove to be useful for opening a blocked nose. To create steam, pour water in a pot and heat it. After removing the pot from the stove, cover your head with the towel and inhale the steam. The water should be hot, but not boiling, and you can also add eucalyptus oil and few slices of ginger to the hot water. Another way is to steam up your bathroom by allowing the shower to run with hot water and inhale the moisture from the steamy room. You should refrain from touching hard surfaces where the viruses would remain alive. Sneeze and cough into a soft tissue or a handkerchief and carefully dispose of the tissues once they are used. If possible, stay away from people who have flu.
With these simple homemade tips, you would be able to control the symptoms of flu. But in case it does not subside, you shall have to seek medical assistance. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi sir, Due to excess of masturbation I guess my base of thick is normal there is any way to increase thickness as well as overall growth ?
I am 21 years old (MALE). I am using lemon juice for fairness. Can I use this for my face. please give me directions to apply on face.
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old, I have continuous nose block and sneezing, and a lot of plegem in chest don't know how to cure it please advise me a permanent solution for this.
Penis Care and Maintenance: 5 Things Every Man Should Know
While every man is reasonably familiar with his penis, few men are aware of how it really works or understand why proper penis care is so vital. This information is essential, however, as a guy's delicate equipment can be damaged through neglect or abuse; and some concerns men have about their packages could be easily resolved by understanding a few facts about penis health. Here are five key points any guy should know about his penis, along with some commonsense steps men can take in order to ensure their bodies are ready for the next encounter.
1. 'Use it or lose it' does apply to the penis.
The penis is made up of a network of blood vessels that must expand during an erection and contract when the action is over. Tissues like this can become brittle and inflexible if they're not put to the test from time to time, meaning that guys really should engage in sex on a regular basis, either alone or with the help of a partner. Staying active could mean the difference between satisfaction and frustration when it comes to the penis.
2. Women really don't care about penis length.
Men are known for measuring their penis size, both when erect and when flaccid, and then adding an inch or two for emphasis when they're asked to compare notes with their buddies. Women, on the other hand, don't place such value on length. In fact, in a study conducted in the Netherlands, only 1 percent of the women surveyed considered penile length "very important." Those who have been staying out of the dating pool due to size concerns might reconsider their strategies, since their deficits might not be important to anyone else.
3. When abused, the penis can break.
The penis looks soft and bendable, but the tissues do have a little rigidity to them, and when those firm parts are forced to interact with an immovable object, they can snap under the pressure. Fractures like this are typically blamed on rough, unplanned, furtive sex, when everyone is moving quickly and little forethought is given to where partners will move and how they might be hurt. Taking it slow and easy can prevent injuries like this from taking place.
4. Smoking has a direct, and negative, impact on penis health.
Modern culture would have men believe that smoking is sexy, and that guys who smoke are more likely to attract a mate when compared to guys who abstain. In reality, smoking can be devastating to penis health, causing:
- Reduced penile blood flow, leading to erection problems
- Increased blood pressure, which can also lead to erectile woes
- Shrinking of the penis, as the tissues thicken due to reduced blood flow
- Lung dysfunction, leading to nasty mid-sex coughing fits
- Kicking the habit certainly isn't easy, but nicotine replacement products can reduce the sting of quitting, and men who stop the damage now may see their cells recover in time.
5. Penis sensitivity tends to decline with age.
The average penis is subject to abuse from clothes, sports and inattentive owners. The skin can roughen and toughen up with time, and all of the little sensory cells that deliver signals of pleasure to the brain can get buried by layers of keratinized tissue. Medications typically taken during middle age can also put a damper on sensitivity, as can underlying nerve and heart conditions. The loss can be devastating, but a penis nutrient creme could help. A quality product (most experts recommend Man1 Man Oil) contains ingredients that can soften skin and allow those buried receptors to rise to the surface once more. Other ingredients may help to increase blood flow, allowing for healthy and strong erections. With the help of products like this, sensitivity loss isn't inevitable. In fact, it might even be reversible.