Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kabir MehraYour feedback matters!
Pcos treatment age 21 years symptoms hairs on chin and irregular menstruation and anxiety. please advice me on the same.?
My mom has severe knee pain she has done many treatment but after 2-3 months again same pain starts,what is the treatment?
2 years. Ago I extracted my premolar, post which I am having chewing and swallowing issue, slowly post few month I had neck pain but I was suspected with gerd, then I started getting bubble like feeling while lying down whenever I used to inhale, then I started coughing on inhalation. Till today I have all these problems with additional upper back pain. I have swallowing problem, neck and upper back pain, bubble like feeling, cough on inhalation while lying for more than a year now. I have taken antacids, anti allergic, pain killers and what not. Steaming helps me, it reduces everything ,but gives a temporary relief. Please help.
I am 39 year old male. I am suffering from dengue n typhoid from 12/11/16. And only calpol is suggested but now platelet is 172000 and from 15 th November doctor has started antibiotics biotax o 200 CD two times two tables each time. Till yet I am feeling headache n body pain. Is my doctor suggested me right medicine with right dose.
I have a kidney stone problem in the past. This month the report on USG my left kidney is reducing its size to 5.5. My right kidney maintain its size. But slightly swell. My creatinine level is 1. What should I do, is it a life treat?
Sir is there any home remedy for stopping cyst or melting cyst in testicle. Please sir home remedy and how can I stop cyst because it has expanded in few year.
Nicotine addiction or tobacco addiction refers to an acute dependence upon tobacco products primarily due to the presence of the nicotine drug. In other words, nicotine addiction refers to an inability to stop using tobacco products despite the knowledge and awareness that it is harmful to you. While nicotine only induces addiction, it is the presence of other substances in tobacco which makes it damaging and injurious to health.
Nicotine has the tendency to produce effects in the brain, both physical as well as mind altering, that give temporary satisfaction. This is precisely why people get hooked into the habit of tobacco consumption, which eventually leads to addiction. Unfortunately, stopping tobacco use immediately can also lead to several withdrawal symptoms, like agitation and restlessness.
The main reason why tobacco is so addictive is due to the fact that nicotine releases neurotransmitters such as dopamine in the reward centre of the brain, which in turn improves your mood and gives you temporary pleasure.
Causes of nicotine addiction can either be physical or behavioral, for instance situations or feelings, which make you crave for tobacco. These include:
- Specific times during the day, say after every meal or during breaks at work
- While defecating
- While drinking alcohol
- Stressful or depressive situations
- At the sight or smell of a burning cigarette
- Peer pressure
- While driving
Symptoms of nicotine addiction include:
- You are unable to quit smoking despite frequent attempts.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms after attempting to quit.
- You continue to smoke despite the awareness that it is injurious to your health.
- You forego social as well as recreational activities because of your need to smoke.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"
What are the reasons of kidney stone? Is there any chances of infection if stone is stuck in urine pipe?
Can I do the pregnancy test at home, because today 6th April 2016 is my period date and there is no period till now and can not see any sign of pregnancy also so should I check the pregnancy at home or go to the doctor for blood test, please advice.
Hi doc, There is a dark patches near private area and some times itching will be there so please tel me some remedies?
I had long time (10 years) sinus problem, now some what ok. My face became dark especially under eye areas. Give remedy please. Thank you.
1. De-stress sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful. During sex your body produces dopamine, a substance that fights stress hormones, endorphins, aka" happiness hormones" and oxytocin, a desire-enhancing hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. In a study, published in the public library of science journal, three neuroscience researchers conducted a test on male rats and found that the sexually active rats were less anxious than rats with no sexual activity.
2. Great form of exercise making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. You must have noticed that the respiratory rate rises, which means you get tired. Hence, you burn calories. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles! heavy breathing raises the amount of oxygen in your cells, and the testosterone produced during sex keeps your bones and muscles strong.
3. Lowers high blood pressure hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure. Researchers with the university of paisley conducted an experiment on the same. They concluded that sex improves blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity trying to fight the sniffles? sex is the answer to fight cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity. Immunoglobulin a, an antigen that fights the flu increases when the frequency of sex increases.
5. Makes you look younger making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger, claims a scottish researcher" it's good for you to have good sex" says david weeks, a clinical neuropsychologist at the royal edinburgh hospital, whose study on the effects of sex on aging appears in his book, secrets of the superyoung.
6. Healthy heart sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment. Scientists with new england research institute examined the effect of sex on the heart. The study concluded that men are 45 percent less likely to experience cardiovascular diseases. But the study fails to study the effect of sex on a woman's heart.
7. Pain relief pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? well sex is the answer. But if you experience back pain, it is best to consult a doctor. Dr. George e. Erlich, an arthritis specialist from philadelphia conducted a study on the link between arthritis and sex. He narrows down that patients who engaged in sex experienced less pain.
8. Builds trust and intimacy the act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Less chances of cancer regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In an australian study men who ejaculated 21 times a month were least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researches that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostrate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles sex involves the use of several muscles; hence regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function. Strong muscles, calorie burner, improves heart health - sex seems to take care of you.
11. Prostate protection most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep after that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. But guess what? sex works the same way as exercise. The increased heart rate leads to increased post-coital relaxation. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! so what really happens: - sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - when men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents erectile dysfunctions fifty per cent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up any more. The best medicine against impotence is. Sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy. Plus, doctors compare an erection to an athletic reflex: the more you train the more capable you are to perform.
15. Live longer a healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life. A study published in the british medical journal reveals that men who engaged in sex often live twice as those who rarely had any action.
16. Healthier semen if you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to dna damage.
If you have any further questions on sexual health, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.