Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kabir MehraYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from high Uric Acid Lab Test report is 6.4 mg, Suggest me for her suitable diet, How to decrease the high Level Uric Acid, Also give some home tips. Which vegetables are rich in Vegetable Protein.
I am married 5 months back. We tried to have sex many times but my wife feels unbearable pain and we have to stop. She goes in deep pain and feels no pleasure which prevents us from continuing sex further. Y is it so and what are the solutions. Am I doing anything wrong or is there any other technique we should imply.
Hello Doctor, I've a major problem about my health. Issue is I've to go for urine average 8 to 10 times in a night and urine amount is very less. What could be the problem.
I eat a lot but my weight is still just 42 and I want to gain my weight anyhow. Please suggest me some tips?
I am 25 and have bald head. Very bad hairfall in last 3-4 years. I was not sure about the reason behind this. My father also had got bald head during his teenage, this is the only reason I could think of at this moment in time. I am using hair for sure and couldn't comment on its performance as it has been 3 weeks since I started using this. Could you please help me to understand the reason for hairfall. How to tackle this and precautionary measures at least from now. Also pls help me to understand if HAIR FOR SURE works? Are there any adverse effects in using HAIR FOR SURE TONIC? If this tonic is of no use, could you suggest any other medicine or tonic that I can use to prevent this. Pls help. Thanks in advance.
I am 82 years old and am diabetic. Can I eat a Mango once a week or it is absolutely prohibited. I have been so far avoiding it.
My hairs are getting white at this early stage. I am 21 now. Please help me to reduce it or stop it from further whitening.
Hello, I have heavy Dark circles below my ears. I am taking full sleeps through I couldn't get redeem f them. Any Cosmetic suggestion. My skin is Dry and Average Indian Color.
Most women get accustomed to and know the pattern of their menstrual cramps. So, when something out of this pattern happens, they know it is not normal. There are various reasons for pelvic pains not associated with menses. The following are some common causes and it is always advisable to seek medical help, which will help in right diagnosis, early intervention and reduced complications.
- Ectopic pregnancy: If a fertilized egg has planted itself outside of the uterus or the womb, it is referred to as ectopic pregnancy. The fallopian tube is the most common place for ectopic pregnancies. There is associated pelvic pain, which is unilateral, sharp, and gradually worsens. There would also be associated bleeding which is darker than the regular bleeding. This again should be confirmed on an ultrasound and then the ectopic pregnancy removed.
- Endometriosis: The inner thick layer of the uterus could be infected leading to severe pelvic pain, especially in women who are in their 30s, who are not able to conceive. This is often ignored, considering it as normal and it continues to progress and could even result in infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): Infections like gonorrhea or chlamydia travel up from the genital tract and reach the uterus. Infection along the entire reproductive tract can lead to severe pain. In most cases, if identified early, a course of antibiotics is all that is required to control this infection. Left untreated, it can even cause infertility.
- Ovarian cysts: Another common cause of pelvic pain, they are quite often asymptomatic, except for occasional pelvic pain. They also disappear with no medical intervention. Sometimes, however, it may get infected or rupture and can cause severe pain. This can is an indication for medical intervention. Ultrasound may be required for diagnosis and treatment may include surgical removal.
- Uterine fibroids: The fibroids are noncancerous growths, which can grow to a considerable size and fall short of blood supply. This may cause them to burst, which can be very painful.
- Miscarriage: Most miscarriages occur before 13 weeks of pregnancy and the usual accompanying symptoms of bleeding are severe pelvic cramps. If you are pregnant and notice bleeding with pelvic pain, it is advisable to immediately visit a doctor. Diagnosis may require an ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. If medications are not sufficient to remove the remnants, then a dilation and curettage may be required.
- Non-gynecological causes: Appendicitis, urinary tract infections, hernia, lower spinal problems, irritable bowel syndrome can also cause pelvic pain. The cause should be identified and managed accordingly.
Unfortunately, most women continue to experience and suffer with chronic pelvic pain without a cause identified. A thorough internal examination can help identify the problem and treat the issue.