Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.S. HarbadaYour feedback matters!
Hey sir I am 18 year old and my question is I was going to. Gym or in the exercise I can eat gainer or no.
Sir My mother ESR is 49 so please ive me details about ESR and what is precaution to get it in their normal value.
Whenever I try to concentrate on study or something else I got little pain on my head. What is the reason behind this?
Mera right ear se last 2 years se kam sunayi deta tha my right ear audiogram was 55-60 decibel tha then I consult a doctor and he told me that tumhare ear ki haddi gal gy h operation krna pdega your last 3 june 2015 ko mara right ear ka operation hua after operation doctor told me that apki ear ki haddi gali nahi thi but haddi jam thi and now last 8 months symary left ear may bi sssssss ki awaz hoti h aur kan ke party pr kbi kbi bheep bheep ki awaz hoti h our left ear sy kam bi sunai deta h aur teeth apas may bhichny par left ear ky party pr chit chit ki awaj hoti h. I consult my doctor and now he suggest me operation for my left year too. Please help me suggest me that after operation mujhe koi dikkat to ni hogi.
A 40 year old woman with low hemoglobin has stomach ache gradually for two days with also loose motion.
Hello Doctors, I am 21 years old boy and pure vegetarian. What are the natural ways to increase my testosterone level in body. And also suggest which food intake will help me to increase my testosterone level.
I am playing lawn tennis and I am being advised to eat non veg. But I am a vegetarian. Can you please suggest me veg diet or what are all the foods that I need to take in order to recover fast and increase my endurance.
Hello doc, from some days back my both are red. And, pain little bit too. My ears pain too. What to do now? And what happened to me?
Yesterday I have been suggested below medicines by my doctor for the Loose Motion but don't know which is Body Pain medicine. Having much body pain so kindly suggest medicines for body pain. 1. Rifagut 2.Rantac 3. Ennis 4. econorm Sachet.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.