Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Ratnakar Shetty
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. K Ratnakar ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, My skin got dry in winter and got redness. If I apply cream I got pimples. What should i do?
Face was burn 4 month ago by explosions of body spray in fire. Now the facial skin has already been recovered, however there is dark spot /marks in face which is not faded away yet. Kindly suggest the medicine or curative process in order to remove such dark portion from skin.
I am 23 male. I have skin problem. I get pimples only my face for every 2 days or a weak fro past 2 years. I dont know what to do. I have consulted many doctors, but the problem is same. My face is being spoiled. Please help me out.
I hav spots on my face and it is being etching me alot. I want knw why rashes occur in summer nt in winter.
I am 23 years old male. More fungal in etching in skin red colour round fungal in scan (daad). So please I want solution of this problem.
What to apply cream for pigmentation on face pls help me to get ride of immd and my age is 35 my weight is 48 it s ok or under weight pls let me knw and height is 5.4.
Can I use Kozicare fairness oil and kozicare cream on my face for dark spots? Is it safe for skin? Which is best cream or oil?
How to remove tanning from hands? At home? I tried using suncream but it does not stay all day long. Is there any home remedy to remove tanning. Within 2-3 days?
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to fungus. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff-
- Can cause pimples: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the break out of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!