Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K. PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
From past 2-3 months, my left hand thumb had got swelling and it developed like a wound and puss is coming out regularly. I am unable to do anything with that thumb. Its like a dummy. Swelling is still there and sometimes its paining also. I am 36 years old.
How should I sex with my girlfriend as she is virgin. Tell me the correct pose or step so that she does not feel pain during the time of intimacy.
I am suffering from addiction of watching porn movie. How I can remove this habit permanently. Please
Hi doc I am facing a strange problem. When I watch videos with sexual content I am not getting erection but after watching some 2-3 minutes I feel very excited and ejaculates without proper erection .previously I used to watch this types videos but it was not like this before. Please do not judge it as an classic erectile dysfunction its beyond it. Because when I have sex with wife everything is normal .I have normal hormone levels. Good morning erection and only issue comes when I watch this kind of videos how to correct this problem pls suggest some solutions for this.
My father ko balgam ki problm hai khasi ati hai aur sath me balgam din rat hamesa unke age 65 year hai.
I am a diabetic patient for five years. I have to take precaution about my diet. I am losing my weight day by day. I take many protein like paneer, egg, chicken vegetable, but no sign of good health pl give advise for weight gain. Is sago useful for diabetic patient.
I am doing hand job everyday, his their is anything Bros I feel tired and sleepy body pain. I have plan to get marry any problem I'll come during sex after marriage.
I'm suffering from weakness. Sometimes I feel irregular palpitations along with fluctuation of my blood pressure. I have checked with numbers of blood test, ecg, urin test but everything seems normal. Doctor recommend me to take metpure (metoprolol) for two months continue. I can feel my weakness even now. Someone recommend me to take maxirich multivitamin. Please advise if it safe to take the multivitamin along with.
I am single .when I have sex thoughts or mood is it ok to watch youtube or xnxx videos for masturbation. Which is advisable.
I am able to hear tap sound in ear which occurs tapping doing from past 3 days I don't know what to do so please suggest me I'm really getting fear please Help me.
I am a 22 yr old male and I have a urination problem. I have the urine and the urge to urinate but no pressure. Hence it stays inside and I feel a slight legache and hipache. I need to urinate very frequently as I need to drink a lot of water. I am a thim body so I guess water doesn't hold inside me. I usually must urinate after drinking even a sip of water. Also urinating is difficult. I need to wait for the pressure and then again force sometimes. It also dribs than a smooth flow.
My digestion system too weak. Every day I feel stomach burn and laziness. There also pain in my pain.. And when I get tension I feel like vomiting..
I am 21 years old male before 2 months I changed the bathing soap from Lux to Dove. Now, I am facing a problem that my penis becomes red after washing it.
I want to know that is masturbating good three four times in one day or what should be the limit for that.
I have erectile dysfunction problem for 1 year. I have been married from 1year and 6 month. Please provide suggestions.
My bowel movements are to hard and gut is not coming out with out lactative my water and fiber intake is ok please help me what may be reason.
Hai mean last one week onwards I am suffering with saviour headache and Body pains So please let me give any treatment for curing this thank you.
Migraine headache is characterized by a severe headache usually affecting one side of the head. There are other symptoms along with headache like nausea/vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound. Some patients experience neurological phenomena like changes in vision, temporary loss of sensation and altered sensation, a phenomenon known as an aura (flashes of light, zigzag patterns, bright spots, tingling in the arms and the legs). Migraine headache can last for 2 to 3 days.
Symptoms: The symptoms depend on the stage of a migraine attack. The stages of a migraine attack can be:
- Prodrome, Aura, Headache or attack, and Postdrome.
- Prodorme: One to two days prior to the migraine attack, patient may experience;
- Mood swings.
- Cravings for food.
- Increased yawning.
- Stiff neck.
- Constipation and frequent thirst and urination.
In case of an aura (during or before a migraine), there may be visual, motor, speech, and sensory illusions and disturbances such as,
- Loss of vision.
- A strange sensation of needles pricking an arm or a leg.
- One side of the body becomes weak and numb.
- There are visual illusions such as the appearance of flashes of light, zigzag patterns, bright spots.
- There is a problem in hearing and speaking.
- In some cases, there may be a hemiplegic migraine (the limb becomes weak).
During a Migraine Attack (lasts for 4 to 72 hours), there may be
- A throbbing pain on either one or both sides of the head
- Blurred vision, light-headedness.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Sensitivity to touch and smell (though rare)
In Postdrome (after a migraine), there can be
- Mood swings.
- A person may be sensitive to light and sound.
- Dizziness and weakness
- Extreme fatigue
An amalgamation of environmental and genetic factors may be responsible for a migraine. Trigger varies for each patient:
- Stress and extreme physical exertion
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks and beverages
- Salty and processed foods
- Altered sleeping habits
- Hormonal alterations in women (Constant fluctuation in the level of oestrogen)
- Oral contraceptives and certain vasodilators (nitroglycerin)
- Preservatives like MSG (monosodium glutamate) and Aspartame (sweetener)
- Sunshine, certain odours, travel, etc can trigger migraine.
Treatment and Prevention:
- Medicines under supervision to abort an attack of migraine and special drugs to stop attacks.
- Lifestyle changes are helpful to decrease attacks:
- Other treatment options that can be availed from pain specialist:
- Transcutaneous supraorbital nerve stimulation
- Intramuscular stimulation.
- Botulinum toxin injection.
- Occipital nerve block.