Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. K.P.YadavYour feedback matters!
I have itching problem with skin disease from 3 month but it is not Cure. So what can I do for this thing.
I have stomach infection again and again its soo much pain full also feel headache also is there pls help me.
I am 26 yr, old,my height 5'6" weight 85. I am, suffering pcos and irregular period, weight gain. please suggest a daily diet. For control it.
How to eradicate the problem of urine blockage of a lady? Already it has taken place several times. Generally it repeats after six months or one year when we clear blocked urine by cathedral pipe.
I have acidity problem even I use to take pantop d but still it happen mostly during long travelling.
An autoimmune disease often develops when your immune system, which guards your body against any kind of illness, starts attacking your own body. It decides that your healthy cells are foreign and attacks the healthy cells. Depending upon the type of illness, an autoimmune disease can influence one or various types of body tissue. It can bring about unusual organ development and changes in organ functioning.
A good diet is essential and a basic requirement so that it does not trigger aggravation in the digestion systems and further weaken your intestines. The diet should be taken in small portions to avoid bloating in the stomach. One should eat in small portions after every two to three hours. Some of the dietary measures for an autoimmune disease are as follows-
Stay away from gluten: In case you have an autoimmune disease, you generally require a lab test to know that you need to stay away from gluten. This protein, which is found in wheat, spelt, rye and grain, is connected to numerous immune system conditions.
Locate your reactive foods and discontinue them: Even grains that do not contain gluten like corn and rice can cause reactions in the immune system in a few people. Atomic mimicry happens when your body confuses your own body tissue for the similar kind of proteins found in a few foods. See whether you are having any food that you might be allergic to.
Include green tea and turmeric into your daily diet: They dampen the autoimmune reaction in many parts of the body especially the brain.
Stay away from refined table salt: Table salt has been shown to irritate and aggravate some of the autoimmune conditions.
Consume egg whites: They have anti-bacterial components and have the property to bind some of the nutrients. A few people will argue that they're fine when cooked. However, if you choose to just have the yolks, you can do so without any worry.
Take a healthy meat diet: Some meats like chicken, fish, sheep and turkey are good for the health. Swordfish and lord mackerel are high in mercury. Select infection free chicken, turkey, and sheep.
Consume low Glycemic Organic Fruits: Consume fruits including apples, apricots, avocados, berries, cherries, grapefruit, lemons, oranges, peaches, pears, plums for healthy glucose absorption.
Coconut intake: Coconut margarine, coconut cream, coconut milk, coconut oil, unsweetened coconut pieces, unsweetened coconut yogurt are great for health.
Herbs and Spices: Spices like basil, dark pepper, cilantro, coriander, cumin, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, mint, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, ocean salt and thyme should be used.
Fermented food: Kimchi, cured ginger, aged cucumbers, coconut yogurt, kombucha, water kefir, and so forth need to be consumed for the vitamins and nutrients they contain.
Is masturbating is harmful? and if it is what it can cause? and how long can be the time of intercourse normally ?
I am 42 years old man and facing allergic cough, gas and sleeplessness and headache including piles problem and abdominal growth kindly reply me with suitable advice to overcome the same.
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.