Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K P MorwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 22, from last 4 days I had some sore throat so today I looked into my throat saw I don't know what to call it it's like 2-3 cm red swelling inside of throat. I am a smoker from last 3 years so pls help.
I am suffering from a prolonged sinusitis from a period of a four years what are the precautionary measures.
My chest is aching from months in the middle I went x ray but nothing three times I did consult doctor but he gives me pain killers , I have habits of chewing tobbaco from 2 years help! I also have some feeling under my ear but doctor said its nothingnothing inside Help.
After taking stalopam 10 mg from 2 days for Major Depressive Disorder, feeling weird like Nausea, Dizziness, Increased appetite, Drowsiness, Flu like symptoms and Excessive tiredness. And from tomorrow I have to take it 1/per day for 5 days. Is this ok or should I stop taking this medicine.
I am suffering from severe neurosis after angioplasty . I am not able to walk properly. I tend to lean forward and grow weak on my legs also dizziness and dementia.
I am suffering from severe cough and cold and having sinus problem. Please suggest medicine or spray ?
My baby fingering his ear from last 1 month. Even I have given Betnesol-N Please advise what should I do.
I am tired of allergies that comes after things like tomatoes, cucumber, ice cream etc. I get a allergies in my throats after eating this things. What can I do?
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.