Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K P MathurYour feedback matters!
Sir, I'm in a training period, lots of sun, sweat, dust, effects my skin. What should I do to take care of my facial skin.
My skin is getting dull. Day by day. So what is te solution. Nand any tube or medicine. please suggest.
Sir I have black spots and I am still use lots of creams to removes the black spot but their is no changes so what m I do and m also sleep rightly.
Hi, I have scares in my face like lot's of hole's formed by the pimples. How can I make my face clear? Is the plastic surgery or laser treatment is compulsory or do I have any other treatment?
Ultrasonography report says Urinary bladder: Normally distended. Irregular bladder wall thickening 4 mm. PVR-200 cc Prostrate: Enlarged in size (vol-32 cc) Urologist suggests surgery. But age is 75+ Is it good to go for surgery? Pl. Guide.
Is there any homemade remedies for removing tan from body.. My hands neck n legs are more darker than face due to tan. Can you please suggest any remedies.
While some scars are negligible, others can mar your beauty. With cosmetic surgery, today, it is easy to remove scars and make them less prominent. Scar revision surgery can range from invasive procedures, such as scar excision to non invasive procedures like cryotherapy, laser therapy and topical silicone therapy. However, none of these have perfect results. The main aim of scar revision surgery is to make the scars blend in as much as possible with the surrounding skin in terms of colour, texture and elevation.
Picking a scar revision procedure is a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each type of procedure and the cause for dissatisfaction:
- Functional limitations of the scar and likelihood of functional impairment after surgery
- Patient's expectations
- Location of the scar
- Quality of skin type and surrounding tissue
Scars are formed due to a number of reasons, such as acne, cuts, burns, surgery and infection in a wound. Scars created by an overproduction of collagen are the most difficult to treat. In most cases, a patient requires multiple surgeries for scar revision.
Some of these surgeries are:
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is usually performed on large scars that do not respond to medication. Here the surgeon shaves and cuts down scar tissue to minimize the size of the scar.
- Laser Surgery: This is used to smoothen the scars with raised or uneven surfaces. It involves the removal of the top layer of skin and tightening of the layer below it.
- Z plasty and W plasty: These surgical treatments aim to reduce the visibility of the scar by repositioning them along the natural lines and creases of the skin. All topics that sent after editing should be considered as approved.