Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K N VaswaniYour feedback matters!
I am 21, male. I have this dry skin on my face for past couple of months, I have changed the soap, face wash to get rid of that but nothing helped. What should I have to do now?
I am a 65 years old male having a number of ailments am having very dry skin. I am smoker. Please suggest what should I do. Thanks.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets with respect to eczema:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease.
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting.
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
I use skin lite cream for a long time but now my skin burn mostly my lip side area is so black in burn please help me. And suggest some proper treatment.
Piles or haemorrhoids cause severe bleeding (coupled with severe pain and blood in the stool) in the anal region because of sudden increased pressure in the concerned area due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins.
The haemorrhoids, which grow on the outer part of the anus, are more painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are generally not visible on the outside and grow on the insides of the rectal area).
The major causes of haemorrhoids are hereditary factors, excessive alcohol consumption, weight gain, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders such as dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation, tumour in the pelvic areas and a significant enlargement of the uterus during pregnancy.
Out of all the diseases, the most feared are the ones are that remind one of surgeon’s knife. Piles is just one out of those diseases. But with Homeopathic medicines one can can be saved from the surgeon’s knife; moreover they are entirely safe, gentle and the cure of piles is permanent. This means that homeopathy can help in the complete recovery of piles. Homeopathic Remedies for hemorrhoids aim at correcting the internal disturbances of venous system by making the vein valves more strong which helps in a complete recovery. The sooner the patient approaches a homeopathic physician for piles treatment, higher are the chances of a complete recovery and avoidance of surgery. Homeopathy should be the preferred and the first mode of treatment in piles owing to the use of safe, natural nature of medicines before. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for piles are-
Ratanhia: Piles, accompanied by severely painful hemorrhoids (which cause tremendous pain during excretion) and severe/persistent pain that stays for several hours after excretion, can be addressed by this medication.
Nux vomica: For extreme sensitivity to cold on having been diagnosed with piles, you might be recommended this particular medicine. This homeopathic preparation can also help if one is suffering from piles caused because of the excessive consumption of spicy foods, alcohol.
Graphites: It provides an effective remedy for piles along with symptoms of chronic constipation, frequent skin eruptions and persistent menstrual anomalies.
Arsenic album: A burning sensation around the anal region that worsens with any form of physical movement or exercise can be taken care of with this particular antidote. It is also prescribed if the hemorrhoids bleed severely.
Hamamelis: This homeopathic preparation is useful to remedy cases of the presence of blood in the feces.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
I have been getting eruptions on my forearm, chest and inner thighs. When consulted with doctors I was diagnosed with Tinea cruris. When I consume sebifin tablet and apply the ointment it vanishes. But after a short while it reoccurs and spreads viciously. I have also don't a fungal skin scraping test and the results were negative. I feel there is more to this than just a superficial skin problem. Look forward to suggestions or recommendations of any medicine.
Dr. if I wash my face after drying on my face its coming like whitish dandruff from past one year especially on chin and nose.
I am 24, on my skin doesn't suits any moisture, cream. Its sensitive + dry skin! how to get clear and glowing skin.
How can I get gaining weight and health. How can I getting improve my skin tone and improve oil free face and no marks skin.
I have white spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 6 month but didn't any changes. What should I do?
Sir. Thanks for giving me advise of onion juice apply on the scalp. 100% good result I was applied only 2 days but I get best result of hair fall problem. My age is 22 year old im getting neck pain I dnt why it happen sir I want to know about it and my face and body colour is dark I want to become fair. Give me some advise of home remedy to get fair.
How to increase my colour in face? I have tried fair and lovely but no use at all. Give me some suggestions.
As you grow old, you start noticing certain not so plesasant things about your face. You skin sags; you have wrinkles around your eyes and laughter lines appear even when you are not laughing; and (gasp!) a double chin. Most people associate double chin with obesity, or with genetic predispositions. But in reality, you can be slim and still develop a double chin as you grow older. Skin loses collagen as you grow older, and collagen is the element in your skin which keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging and the occurrence of a double chin. Thankfully, there are many methods to counter the appearance of double chin.
Mesotherapy involves injecting certain solutions in your body to breaks down unwanted fats. The injections will be directly applied to your chin.
- Procedure: During a single session, the solution is injected directly into the connective tissues and fat layers. The procedure is painless, though some patients request for anaesthetic creams. The solution injected results in a reaction with the fat cells, which causes them to harden. The hardened fat cells are later excreted by the body.
- Aftercare: You will see differences within 2-3 weeks. After that regular check-ups may be required to monitor your hormone levels and overall health.
- Side effects: There are no serious side effects save some pain, swelling and bruising which goes away on its own.
Radio frequency treatment
Radio frequency is a non-invasive method of reducing double chin. Radio frequency is a treatment that uses electromagnetic energy to tighten skin.
- Procedure: The skin around your neck and chin will be slathered in a glycerine-based gel. After that a contraption will be used to tighten the skin. The reasoning behind is that the waves emitted will smoothen down any obstacles that comes its way. You may need 6 sessions for optimum results.
- Aftercare: There is no special aftercare required.
- Side effects: Redness is an obvious side effect, but it will reduce in a few days.